Seau means less Pierre Woods or more 3-4?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Seau means less Pierre Woods or more 3-4?

In Response to Re: Seau means less Pierre Woods or more 3-4?:
    [QUOTE] Ninkovich is a rookie and has a long way to go but he has shown he can be physical and set the edge with some strength in preseason. A work in progress, not someone to rely on at this stage of his career.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

ninkovitch was drafted in the 5th round in 2006 by new orleans. this is his fourth season. he's a special teams player, thats it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Seau is an emergency option.  Why make more out of it than it is.  He retired three years ago and has continued to come back.  He slows down every year and doesn't recover as well.  He's not starting over Guyton, Mayo, AD or even Woods but I think the depth will allow them to play more base packages.  They're not playing Dime because that's how you play against the Ravens.  They're doing it because it puts the best players on the field.  Seau gives us 10-20 snaps a game and he's doing us a favor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: Seau means less Pierre Woods or more 3-4?:
    [QUOTE]Seau is an emergency option.  Why make more out of it than it is.  He retired three years ago and has continued to come back.  He slows down every year and doesn't recover as well.  He's not starting over Guyton, Mayo, AD or even Woods but I think the depth will allow them to play more base packages.  They're not playing Dime because that's how you play against the Ravens.  They're doing it because it puts the best players on the field.  Seau gives us 10-20 snaps a game and he's doing us a favor.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE]

I agree with this but at what cost? Who's going to get cut to make room on the roster? And if Jr. really only thinks he has 6 games in him, then I'd rather have those games be #'s 13-19.