Seau....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Seau....

There has been no news on it....I bet he is going to do what he did last year....serf and sit by the phone for BB to call.....He wants that ring!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Seau....

Has J. Seau officially retired now? Or is he still looking around for a back-up role? Most say I have been impressed by the way he has played in NE - and when he returned by the end of the 2008 season he was still one of the best at the NE defense. Just amazin to see a 40 y old man still running around making tackles and being a force. Rare talent just shows...even when you are 40.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Seau....

I'd like to see Seau back with the team. Does he still have a locker, or did he clean it out?

Right now, the roster is pretty full and there's still a matter of 10(?) draft picks and maybe another free agent. I don't see the Patriots bringing Jr to camp or starting the season with him as one of the 53. But if Bruschi or Mayo (maybe Guyton) get placed on IR (hopefully that doesn't happen!), I absolutely think Bill will give him a call. And, if because of injuries, a spot on the 53-man roster opens, even if there isn't a real need for an ILB, I could see Bill bringing him along for the ride to Miami, but not if there's a pressing need somewhere else on the roster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Seau....

U think they might ring him again? I never thought I would like the idea of a 40 y old man on our team, but to me he is better than Bruschi now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

Seau....

The Silver Surfer can only take about 4 weeks of pounding. If BB again runs out of linebackers in December he will call. None of this speed-dial hype.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Seau....

The only reason Seau should be in a Pats uniform is if they have major injuries. Same situation as last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Seau....

I would like to see him join the team around playoff time. He would be a good back up and provide plenty of knowledge for the youngsters on teh team. I want to get that guy a ring no matter how old he is lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Seau....

[Quote]Kmaxx I just got off the line with God he said he was going to play for the Patriots this year but Seau told him to take a seat,that he had his job and that Seau had his...I'd be willing too wager that if the Patriots are in the hunt for the Playoffs and they look like they can go the distance,and if they are short a middle Linebacker that BB gives the Ageless warrior another call,if for no other reason as a courtesy!!![/Quote]

SB, if a catastrophic series of events take place where our only choice to play MLB is Jr. then I honestly have to say the chances of us playing for a Super Bowl are slim to none.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Seau....

[Quote]The only reason Seau should be in a Pats uniform is if they have major injuries. Same situation as last year.[/Quote]

Perhaps, the Pats should anticipate the injuries. Besdies, Jr. would be a great teacher and reliever. Personally, I would love to see him on the team if the team gets close, again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Seau....

I would rather have Seau than Eric Alexander.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

Seau....

I didn't realize Rosey was gone again already. So last year was just a quick fix signing like Seau? Nobody here has been mentioning him in scenarios so I should've guessed he was gone. Wagers on how many years it will take Mayo to make All-Pro, I say three.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Seau....

Is there a rule that says you can't turn a coach into a player later in the year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Seau....

I really think Seau is a better player than Bruschi. Add a young talented ILB in the draft and then let Seau be back-up. Seau played better in his 4 games last year than Bruschi played before he was injured. Bruschi is done....sorry do admit it, but thats the truth. Just like Vrabel is done and herefore traded.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Seau....

There is a better chance that God him/herself shows up and plays LB before you ever see Jr. on the field in a game situation again.

Sections
Shortcuts