Sebastian Vollmer vs Dwight Freeney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Re: Sebastian Vollmer vs Dwight Freeney

Hi,

My name is Tony Boselli i would like to claim Sea Bass as my clone baby. he is the same height as me maybe tall, he is more athletic than me being that he played TE three years in college and grew up on east german water........... Sea Bass might as well be my clone only he is not as fragile as i am

JK

Seriously Boselli was the one of the meaniest OT's i ever saw and Sea Bass looks and plays just like him

Did you see porter crying to the zebras about Sea Bass getting under his pads all day.....!

Freeney is the same size as porter and while i would say Freeney is a better bull rusher with speed than porter i would have to beleive that porter gets a higher edge pass rush rating than freeney who is cut from the bruce smith mold with more speed.

Sea Bass is going to kick but

Do you realize how mean the left side of our line is.... Mankins looks like he wants to swallow who ever he blocks then you put Sea Bass on the side of him.

As far as i am concerned light can kiss it Mark LeVoir is catching up to himSea Bass has past him so lets take the 5.2 million and buy another toy for Brady.... how about Darren Sproules to replace Faulk in the years to come.

beleive it this draft class which was pick by BB, Scar, and Caserio is way better than the Pioli picks and they will play

GO PATRIOTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

In Response to Sebastian Vollmer vs Dwight Freeney:
    This could be the matchup that decides this games outcome.  We will see just how good this kid is going to be in years to come.  So far he looks like the real deal to me, but it is still early.
    Posted by Clay73
    dont b shocked if matt light starts!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

he is doubtful that means he will dress and sit the bench

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: Sebastian Vollmer vs Dwight Freeney:
    Moot?  Matt Light was at practice.  Sea Bass is good but he may have to replace Kaczur at the other tackle spot. Also starting center Dan Koppen, sorely missed starting running back Sammy Morris and starting kickoff returner / wideout / wildcat Julian Edelman were practicing
    Posted by Paul_K

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Difference is that Sebastian will cover Tom's blind side.  This kid will maul Freeney.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

LOL - That injury occured nearly 2 months ago.  Freeney never missed a game.  The source you sited was last updated 4 weeks ago. 

Do you even know what you are talking about? 

Rob Sanders??  Who is he?  Bob Sanders played in only 2 games this year. Marlin Jackson only appeared in 4 as a nickel because he could not get healthy from his surgery. 

Bullitt is the only db with play challenging skills?  What about our probowl safety Bethea? Did you know that Rookie Jerraud Powers has an int, 5 passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery?  the weak link is Lacey who also has an Int and 6 passes defensed. 

I appreciate your effort, but don't try to suggest that you know the colts.  You just demonstrated that you know nothing about them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Ha - post deleted tagandtrade has no idea what he is talking about.  I am just sorry I didn't reply to his long completely inaccurate post. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I wonder if Vollmer has the footspeed and footwork to stay in front of Freeney.
    Posted by NickC1188

I guess we figured out the answer to that...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Difference is that Sebastian will cover Tom's blind side.  This kid will maul Freeney.
    Posted by Clay73

You were right on. Vollmer owned Freeney.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Sebastian Vollmer vs Dwight Freeney : I guess we figured out the answer to that...
    Posted by wozzy

Yup, but my post was a more accurate assessment of the outcome.

Mathis beat Kaczur.

Also, the Patriots could barely generate pressure in their one-on-one matchups.

So Vollmer won his battle, but the Patriots lost the other three.  Just another reason they lost the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

It might be a good idea to start Light at RT and keep Vollmer on the left. Mathis wasn't really that fast last night, just over powered Kaczur. Won't happen against Light.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

Clone Vollmer for the RT and they are square.

Sections
Shortcuts