Section 338 Row 9

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patssince86. Show Patssince86's posts

Section 338 Row 9

Hey guys,
    Writing from Ottawa, ON Canada today and booked my tickets on Saturday for Pats Colts Nov 21.  I got on the site and took a look at the section but it's tough to tell.  Can anyone tell me what this section is like?  Section 338 Row 9  Is it decent?

It's going to be my first trip to Foxboro and I can't wait.  See the Pats plenty of times in Buffalo but once this game was announced I had to go.

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Section 338 Row 9

I cant speak specifically of that section, but in the times I have been there, there isnt a bad seat in the house.  I too am hoping to go to that game. And I will probably have a similar seating section

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

In Response to Section 338 Row 9:
    Hey guys, Writing from Ottawa, ON Canada today and booked my tickets on Saturday for Pats Colts Nov 21.  I got on the site and took a look at the section but it's tough to tell.  Can anyone tell me what this section is like?  Section 338 Row 9  Is it decent? It's going to be my first trip to Foxboro and I can't wait.  See the Pats plenty of times in Buffalo but once this game was announced I had to go. Thanks
    Posted by Patssince86

Not too bad..The only thing is that section 338 is where all the Walpole correctional institute Inmates on work release sit. As long as you don't mind Pot smoking, Fbombs and a couple of fights every quarter you should be all set. Keep a close eye on your women too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Where are tickets on sale???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patssince86. Show Patssince86's posts

In Response to Re: Section 338 Row 9:
    Where are tickets on sale???
    Posted by Payment84

I got them through a sports tour operator in Montreal and he has rows 9 through 16 I believe in season seats.  There should be enough of us to take care of ourselves should anything rowdy breaks out. LOL  One of the guys going with us played linebacker for V-tech and in the CFL.  He's a cop now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patssince86. Show Patssince86's posts

I cant speak specifically of that section, but in the times I have been there, there isnt a bad seat in the house.  I too am hoping to go to that game. And I will probably have a similar seating section
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

What would tickets generally go for here?  Hard to tell for me as I have the bus, hotel, tailgator etc all added in.  I'm hoping the Bruins will be in town Saturday night as I'd love to see the rink while I'm there.  It would be TOO GOOD if the Senators were there too, that would be awesome!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Since I dont own seats, it varies year to year, plus the hotel costs add up too.  Since that is a premium game it is pricey.  Not sure on an exact figure just yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: Section 338 Row 9 : What would tickets generally go for here?  Hard to tell for me as I have the bus, hotel, tailgator etc all added in.  I'm hoping the Bruins will be in town Saturday night as I'd love to see the rink while I'm there.  It would be TOO GOOD if the Senators were there too, that would be awesome!!!
    Posted by Patssince86

Go to patriots.com. They list ticket prices for all the seats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

any time you can make it out to the razor, you'll have a good time. grab a few italian sausages for good measure

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Row 9 isn't bad, you should have a good view. If you were up higher in the 300's sections(row 20 and higher) yyou would need a space suit and oxygen tank.

Sections
Shortcuts