See the new Brady commercial?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

See the new Brady commercial?

I forget the name of the company, but its the one where he gives the shoes to the new guy and says "congratulations" (I assume for making the team). Then he instantly punches him in the shoulder, looks at him grimly and says "for now". Love it! By the look in Brady's eye, and how naturally he goes into that mode, I know thats what he'd do in a real locker room situation. How would you like to get that look after failing to do what was required? It fits him so well, and what strikes me about it is that its a side of him we fans so rarely see, but that his fellow players see daily--which is why he has been a leader. This is a great commercial, and captures more of who he is than any of the other fluff we've seen. Almost has a Ray Lewis feel to it, which explains why Tom wasn't afraid to go right at Ray Ray during a game a couple years back.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: See the new Brady commercial?

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I forget the name of the company, but its the one where he gives the shoes to the new guy and says "congratulations" (I assume for making the team or making a good play). Then he instantly punches him in the shoulder, looks at him grimly and says "for now". Love it! By the look in Brady's eye, and how naturally he goes into that mode, I know thats what he'd do in a real locker room situation. How would you like to get that look after failing to do what was required? It fits him so well, and what strikes me about it is that its a side of him we fans so rarely see, but that his fellow players see daily--which is why he has been a leader. This is a great commercial, and captures more of who he is than any of the other fluff we've seen. Almost has a Ray Lewis feel to it, which explains why Tom wasn't afraid to go right at Ray Ray during a game a couple years back.

[/QUOTE]

Is this the one where Rusty walks up and tells him how to play QB?

[/QUOTE]

Haha, that one comes out next month. Fat guy with a cigar and donut crumbs in his beard? Is that him?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

BTW, has anyone ever noticed that Fireman Ed looks a lot like Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel? Hmmm......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K_16HbsA-oE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha...yes! That's it digger. Already bookmarked it. Thx....

Sections
Shortcuts