Seeding

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Seeding

Doesn't matter, if New England and Baltimore win, New England still has the 2nd seed. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I know this has been talked about recently, but if NE beats Houston and Baltimore loses to the Skins, with Baltimore then beating Denver in Baltimore, this puts NE in the driver's seat.

The thing is, I can totally see these things happening.

Denver still does not impress me and they still really can't stop the run or cover down the middle. Palmer's INT at the goal line and the fumble the goal line were the difference. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if McFadden didn't get hurt, too.

Actually even if NE beats Hou they'd only have two loses so we'd need some Luck or help from Luck and Indy to be in the Drivers seat (Assuming that drivwers seat means 1 seed) and a Baltimore loss of course.  They have us in the 2 seed right now because we are tied with Den and Balt that has to change when they play each other next week.  So even if we win out we need someone to beat Balt.  I like the chances with the schedule thay have coming up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Actually if the Pats and Ravens win out we could still secure the 1 seed with one more Hou lose we'd get the Tie break with Conference record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

if the Jets win out, is there any way they get in (gasp!?!?!)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

if the Jets win out, is there any way they get in (gasp!?!?!)

Yes and if Pigs could fly Rex Ryan would have Wings. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I'm picking Wash to beat Bal.

I give Den the edge when they play Bal just because of the extra time they have.

You guys seem to be forgetting, after HOU, we have what I believe will be a tougher matchup in SF.

It's not a conference game,but the loss would be a huge blow to our chances of getting a bye.

Pats lose one of the next two games, we're almost destined for the wild card round.

The Den-Baltimore game will be huge.

If Baltimore loses this week, it would probably be best for us to root for Bal (sucks, I know)

If NE and Baltimore wins, then we won't know who to root for next week.

SF game is after they play. If Baltimore wins, then they would own the tie breaker over us, even if we beat SF, because there would be no more three way tie and they have the head to head

If Denver wins, and we lose...then we can kiss the bye good bye since Den has such a cupcake schedule.

Sections
Shortcuts