Seems being "duped" is not good enough for some

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seems being

In response to russgriswold's comment:

You being a liar and a troll, totally disingenous, trolling here and aligning with our board trolls is you taking a "dig" at me?

LOL

Yeah, I'm a troll.

What have I lied about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I really couldn't care less what someone from the media wants and, to the point, I neither want nor expect to hear from Belichick on the AH matter.  Those who are expecting/demanding a statement from BB are being unrealistic given BB's history.

And I guess I'm a little bewildered by what the point might be in the first place?  If it's a matter of acccountability, I'm sure Robert Kraft has discussed the matter with Belichick.  Beyond that I don't see that anyone is entitled to anything beyond what Kraft has already said.

ATJ,

I agree. I dont think anyone expects BB to say anything muchmore than "I will only discuss players on the team"...period. That is because BB will not speak until camp opens, and that is not the time to speak to thiis issue. The time was 2 weeks ago.

Kraft's statement looks like it will be the only team statement, although I understand that the NFL is working on something for release that covers the entire league. Of course, Kraft did not have a sit down with 3 reporters by chance, they were hand picked for a reason...

It seems to me, the media does not want anything from Kraft that any of us also wish to know;

1) How could Hern have such a long list of criminal activity, that the Pats had no knowledge of?

2) Do the Pats currently have the means to better check on any employee if the team feels it is warranted?

3) Of course cutting ties to a player charged with murder is grounds for removal of that player, but where will the team draw the line in the future? DUI? Drugs? Possesion of unlicensed firearms? Assault and battery on women or children?

4) Will the team decide the fate of players in trouble with the law, or will the team sit back and allow the NFL to decide on penalty/punishment?

I see Rusty posting about the 2 Denver guys arrested for drunk driving. But Denver moved on these 2 guys pretty decisively, and came out with pretty strong language on what is expected from not only these 2 guys, but every employ of the team. Perhaps the Pats will do the same after the Dennard hearing...I hope they do

I get many hear on BDC simply dont care. I do. I live in a community where many of these guys live and socialize (players and team employees), and I work in a job that often times interacts with these guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

This thread is a great example of why all the Pats fans now post on the Pats site.

What's left here are the ego stroking little boys like Rusty and Babe.

Have fun in your playpen together children. I'm going back to where the adults hang out

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I get many hear on BDC simply dont care. I do. I live in a community where many of these guys live and socialize (players and team employees), and I work in a job that often times interacts with these guys.

What do you mean by that? Do you fear for your safety because Patriots players are sociopaths, or always driving drunk? That BB is stocking his team with criminals to such an extent that your family is in jeopardy from marauding bands of players and team employees? That's a bit much don't you think?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

What do you mean by that? Do you fear for your safety because Patriots players are sociopaths, or always driving drunk? That BB is stocking his team with criminals to such an extent that your family is in jeopardy from marauding bands of players and team employees? That's a bit much don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

I will leave it at that some of these guys can be very scary, and if you did something they dont like, they can make it very, very tenuous. I guy like Mankins for instance, can give off the impression that he will simply beat you up....and yes, some of the players give a very, very clear message, they would do much more than beat you up.

No sense in naming any other Pats players other than the example of Mankins, because he has always been a gentleman, even when he was heavily criticized over his contract...I will point out however that over the years Felger has been very afraid in numerous situations...and did take steps to make his mind at ease.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I will leave it at that some of these guys can be very scary, and if you did something they dont like, they can make it very, very tenuous. I guy like Mankins for instance, can give off the impression that he will simply beat you up....and yes, some of the players give a very, very clear message, they would do much more than beat you up.

No sense in naming any other Pats players other than the example of Mankins, because he has always been a gentleman, even when he was heavily criticized over his contract...I will point out however that over the years Felger has been very afraid in numerous situations...and did take steps to make his mind at ease.

SO YOU ARE A PATS-HATER POSING AS A PATS FAN!!!

With the experience you've had being intimidated by Pats players, it's understandable why you have a beef with the Pats organization. With that kind of beef, how can you be a fan? That really explains your negativity towards the Pats. 

What I don't understand is why you have been posing here for so long as a Pats fan. On second thought, I actually understand. The simple explanation is that you've always been here for one reason - to troll.

But you are a little different from fans of other teams who troll here. Your approach suggests you have a different purpose. Have you been fishing for topics  for ESPN to write about?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

With the experience you've had being intimidated by Pats players, it's understandable why you have a beef with the Pats organization. With that kind of beef, how can you be a fan? That really explains your negativity towards the Pats. 

What I don't understand is why you have been posing here for so long as a Pats fan. On second thought, I actually understand. The simple explanation is that you've always been here for one reason - to troll.

But you are a little different from fans of other teams who troll here. Your approach suggests you have a different purpose. Have you been fishing for topics  for ESPN to write about?

Rkarp the troll exposed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

yes, I have been removed from film and video and planted here to find out how dumb some Pats fans are. because we at ESPN hate BB, it would be a good angle to expose. My season tickets that my family has had for over 20 years is part of the ruse.

my god, get a life why dontcha?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

yes, I have been removed from film and video and planted here to find out how dumb some Pats fans are. because we at ESPN hate BB, it would be a good angle to expose. My season tickets that my family has had for over 20 years is part of the ruse.

[/QUOTE]

You're telling me to get a life?

I am not the one who's obsessed with the Pats and spending all day all week here preaching about the need to hear an explanation from a person who does not work for you or personally know. 

ESPN aside, you are still a Pats hater. You have shown it in your pattern of behavior. And your post above explains why. 

By any chance, are you selling your season tickets?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not the one who's obsessed with the Pats and spending all day all week here preaching about the need to hear an explanation from a person who does not work for you or personally know. 

ESPN aside, you are still a Pats hater. You have shown it in your pattern of behavior. And your post above explains why. 

[/QUOTE]

are you making an offer? I have 4 seats. section 109. I would be interested in selling the Nov 24th game and the Dec 29th game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

are you making an offer? I have 4 seats. section 109. I would be interested in selling the Nov 24th game and the Dec 29th game

[/QUOTE]

Not me personally. Unless I go back to living on that side of the country, it does not make sense. However, I know someone who might be interested. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not me personally. Unless I go back to living on that side of the country, it does not make sense. However, I know someone who might be interested. 

[/QUOTE]

I jumped too quickly. I thought you were selling the entire season tix. Different conversation then. Nov 24th I will keep in mind. Dec 29, possible I will be out of the country. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

You're not only a raging hypocrite and fraud, you're a dram queen little woman, apparently.

I thought you were the hypocrite and fraud?

I get a kick out when you call me names and insults...makes you look so small. I have been spending a lot of time in Portland and Pawtucket waiting for games at night, so thanks for filling my days the past 3-4 weeks....its been a lot of fun yanking your chain

I will be at camp shortly...will you be there? Oh yeah, you havent been to a game or practice in 20 years...but you are supposed to be the voice of knowledge? BWAHAHAHAHA! Your a fraud and a liar, and no nothing about this team...it is so very obvious