Seems there is a real lack of respect around the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Seems there is a real lack of respect around the NFL

For BB. More than half of the NFL's teams mocked his arrogant plan to be able to challenge virtually every play.  Hillarious!  What really made other coaches scoff, was the suggested rule change by BB that stated rules would be enforced in the manner in which he interpreted them.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4760908/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-patriots-22

4. Fewer than 50 percent of NFL coaches favored Bill Belichick’s proposal to allow coaches to challenge anything other than scoring plays and turnovers. The main thing I heard from coaches on that was that they feared a situation where challenge flags would be flying liberally on long gains and momentum-swinging plays, with coaches referring to holding at the line of scrimmage (even if they didn’t really see it) in hopes of negating the play. As Belichick said, the proposal itself was as much about a concept as anything else. Discussion should continue in the seasons ahead, with modifications and tweaks to be considered. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Seems there is a real lack of respect around the NFL

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For BB. More than half of the NFL's teams mocked his arrogant plan to be able to challenge virtually every play.  Hillarious!  What really made other coaches scoff, was the suggested rule change by BB that stated rules would be enforced in the manner in which he interpreted them.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4760908/quick-hit-thoughts-around-nfl-patriots-22

4. Fewer than 50 percent of NFL coaches favored Bill Belichick’s proposal to allow coaches to challenge anything other than scoring plays and turnovers. The main thing I heard from coaches on that was that they feared a situation where challenge flags would be flying liberally on long gains and momentum-swinging plays, with coaches referring to holding at the line of scrimmage (even if they didn’t really see it) in hopes of negating the play. As Belichick said, the proposal itself was as much about a concept as anything else. Discussion should continue in the seasons ahead, with modifications and tweaks to be considered. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't follow...what's the point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I guess I did state the obvious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, there is no point?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

CoolIn response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, there is no point?

[/QUOTE]

The point is that your mother is a Who Oar and that there is a real lack of respect around the NFL for BB.  Did you miss the title numbnuts?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you feel like turning this into a personal attack.  After all, you are the one who started the topic.  I presume you were looking for a response.  Sorry, that you failed to be as clear as you thought you were.  It's really not that big a deal.  Thanks for clarifying what you meant, by the way.  To that point, I would say that the fact that others around the NFL  do not agree with BB does not mean that they do not respect him.  What it means is exactly what it says...there are people in the NFL who do not agree with him.  It has nothing to do with respect, or the lack there of.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

4. s proposal to allow coaches to challenge anything other than scoring plays and turnovers. t really see it) in hopes of negating the play. As Belichick said, the proposal itself was as much about a concept as anything else. Discussion should continue in the seasons ahead, with modifications and tweaks to be considered."

Uggh...  The terrifying bridge of proposing to get everything correct... 

Yeegh, a 'general' theorum that we should, at least "conceptually", want to make the on-field officiating, Right. 

Yikes...  Indeed, this is a horrible human being with an even more horrifying viewpoint.  Truth be told, I too, Am utterly against this stance.  No modifications, ZERO tweaks, because NO future deliberations need to be discussed on such matters as The Very BEST Correct and Right on the field play-officiating. 

Level this abomination and send it shamefully back to sender...  WhyInTH do we even WANT to challenge even any subjectively determined limited viewpoint, 1 individual's split second call/flag/spot, etc., etc...?  Crazy stuff that sinister Bill Belichick. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Oh Meadow! Its a shame you reinforce the stereotype of girls not understanding football. BB is so clearly one of the most respected peolpe in the NFL that your post and comments say so much about you and so little about the rest of the world.

Listen Meadow... If you want to speak you really need to think it through first. If you are unsure then say nothing. If you are absolutely sure then say nothing because if you are absilutely shure that is a red flag and you should stop and reconsider... there is nothing about football Meadow that you should be absolutely sure about.

Now the next time you hear anyone making a list of the top FEW coaches in the league make a point of remembering that you heard them say BB. He is on everyones list except some of the girls you hang with.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, there is no point?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, just another opportunity to slam BB with an "interpretation" of NFL reactions to BB's ideas using the term "arrogant".  Where was it arrogant?  I guess Harbaugh, who agreed with BB, is arrogant too?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, there is no point?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, just another opportunity to slam BB with an "interpretation" of NFL reactions to BB's ideas using the term "arrogant".  Where was it arrogant?  I guess Harbaugh, who agreed with BB, is arrogant too?

[/QUOTE]

Of course BB is arrogant. He walks around acting like he is a head coach of a playoff team or something. He acts like he has been a head coach for a decade! Right! Like who is a head coach of one team for a decade anymore?

Someone ought to print the truth about BB. Someone shoud look up his record and print it and see just how inflated he must be. Heck, he ends up in front of reporters after EVERY game it seems... he is so full of himself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, there is no point?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course BB is arrogant. He walks around acting like he is a head coach of a playoff team or something. He acts like he has been a head coach for a decade! Right! Like who is a head coach of one team for a decade anymore?

Someone ought to print the truth about BB. Someone shoud look up his record and print it and see just how inflated he must be. Heck, he ends up in front of reporters after EVERY game it seems... he is so full of himself.

[/QUOTE]

Did you poke a hole in your cheek with that tongue of yours?  Must hurt!  (-;

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh Meadow! Its a shame you reinforce the stereotype of girls not understanding football. BB is so clearly one of the most respected peolpe in the NFL that your post and comments say so much about you and so little about the rest of the world.

Listen Meadow... If you want to speak you really need to think it through first. If you are unsure then say nothing. If you are absolutely sure then say nothing because if you are absilutely shure that is a red flag and you should stop and reconsider... there is nothing about football Meadow that you should be absolutely sure about.

Now the next time you hear anyone making a list of the top FEW coaches in the league make a point of remembering that you heard them say BB. He is on everyones list except some of the girls you hang with.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

^  O.kkk...  But this had me rollin' v .     

"Listen Meadow... If you want to speak you really need to think it through first. If you are unsure then say nothing. If you are absolutely sure then say nothing because if you are absolutely sure that is a red flag and you should stop and reconsider... There is nothing about football Meadow that you should be absolutely sure about."

See, portfolio understands...  It's all about offering verifiably extremely fair options to the loudly & elitely educated on said given subject matter that they're loudly & eliting grandstanding upon.

That is some good stuff by p~

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Seems like there is a lack of intelligence in NY fan Land.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What I found most revealing is that a simple question about the basic premise of the original post was met with a pathetially  juvenile personal insult.  Pretty much says all you need to know about the OP.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I found most revealing is that a simple question about the basic premise of the original post was met with a pathetially  juvenile personal insult.  Pretty much says all you need to know about the OP.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  But what can you expect from a jerk off Jets fan who trolls a Patriots board?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

A Jest's fan telling us that our coach, one Super Bowl ring shy of being the best of all time, isn't respected.... classic.

While the coach in NY with a foot fetish video and a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey on his arm must be?

Fireman Ed is too embarrassed to come back but we have a problem... brilliant.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Funny the OP missed the point.

Half or more of the coaches in the NFL are not knowlegable enough to be prepared to intelligently challenge in all the possible scenarios! ...and they know it!

This rule would be huge advantage for BB and th Pats...they know that too. This shows actually the opposite..huge respect for BB and lack of self confidence and respect for their own proffesionalism.

I only wish I could make over 500K a year for being mediocre like HALF the NFL coaches do. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Every so often people watch a horrid game where the referees seem to be deliberately calling the long bombs -- the plays that count for seven points -- all in favor of one team.  In my opinion, the refs are probably bought.  That's what BB wants to end.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Mike you neglected to mention of BB's three rules proposals, one was passed, the other will be tried in the preseason, and the third didn't pass. Not too shabby. (The third should have been passed for the good of the game also). 

Cool that BB is thinking about the good of the game, meantime your management is focused on more basic issues like trying to win a few more games

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Leon