Sergio Kindle In Stable Condition

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Sergio Kindle In Stable Condition

Glad he's ok but this just reeks to me. Glad the Ravens are back on track with drafting character guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Sounds like he has occasional concussion-related blackouts?  That's a good reason for the Pats to pass on him.  Congratulations to the scouting department if they sleuthed this problem out early.  For everybody else, that's why the Patriots do the picking and we outsiders do the wild guessing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

How do you fall down two flights of stairs?

Has anyone ever seen two continuous flights of stairs? I haven't. So, what, did he fall down one flight, get up and walk across to the next flight then fall down them too?

Sounds a bit improbable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

...maybe induced by alcohol or other substances?  There has to be a pretty embarrassing story there...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Sergio Kindle In Stable Condition:
    ...maybe induced by alcohol or other substances?  There has to be a pretty embarrassing story there...
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Jeez . . .    ya think?

Undecided

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Sergio Kindle In Stable Condition:
    How do you fall down two flights of stairs? Has anyone ever seen two continuous flights of stairs? I haven't. So, what, did he fall down one flight, get up and walk across to the next flight then fall down them too? Sounds a bit improbable.
    Posted by unclealfie

LMFAO! I was think the exact same thing. XD

There's stupid, and then there's just plain stoopid. 

XD

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Breer is a Jet or Indy fan who got a job with the Globe to get back at the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I am not even sure Chevy Chase channeling Gerald Ford could pull this off.

No your wrong, Ford coulda done it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am assuming by 2 flights of stairs they mean down one to the small landing where stairs turn direction and then down the other.  My house is set up like that.  It is still only 1 floor worth of stairs, but 2 flights of stairs technically.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I am assuming by 2 flights of stairs they mean down one to the small landing where stairs turn direction and then down the other.  My house is set up like that.  It is still only 1 floor worth of stairs, but 2 flights of stairs technically."

I kinda jumped to conclusions after post #1 myself...  But Mordecai's explanation here makes falling down 2 flights of stairs seem sorta commonplace when ya look at it from this angle.  I mean, ya take this with that driving into a building thing, and in the end ya really gotta question why it doesn't happen to more people.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

He has a fractured skull and wont be attending training camp...

Sections
Shortcuts