Sergio Kindle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sergio Kindle

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5777/sergio-kindle

He was released by the Ravens to make room for Terrell Suggs.

Any interest?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Sergio Kindle

no tahnks injuries are an issue, no more head injuries

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Front 7 isn't the issue, it's the back 4 that are pain in the cheeks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The guy stunk before he fell down the steps. He is a no strength stick that has no pass rush moves to speak of...think of Cunningham, but without strength.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

I'd sign him to the practice squad but that is it.  Don't worry rex ryan will sign him though

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/21/report-rams-shopping-players-for-picks/

The Rams are shopping players for picks. Any interest there?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now THAT is a bust, folks. THAT is a bust. If BB had a 1st rd pick that never got on the field in 2 years a la Gholston, people like Hurlie would be in jail for an assination attempt on BB, apparently.

And to answer the question, no. 

Leave it to Hurlie to continue to bash the players on his own team and then miss a chance to bash Ozzie Newsome for one of the more horrendous picks of the last 10 years. The hypocrisy shines again for Hurlie.

[/QUOTE]

Hey meatball, why the obsession with me? You ask questions about where I go out to dinner, where I work, where I shop, where I went to college....I told you, I'm not going to date you. Unfortunately you'll still be spending your Saturday nights in conger town, explaining to the lovelies how you predicted the impending doom of a nfl lockout.

Yes Ossie Newsome screwed it up...it happens. It happens to him...it happens to Belichick...it happens to your boyfriend Pioli. It's the draft, it's a crap shoot. It's ok. Now questioning how Belichick is using Patrick Chung is another issue all together. It makes me laugh that you question the best coach we ever had for the way he uses his players. You can't make this stuff up!!

Hey, do you still blame Brady for "not involving Ocho Cinco" in the offense? Just curious.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey Crusty Sock, why does every post of yours include at least one LMAO or a BWHAA (or something stupid like that).  Is it some type of tool the kids use, feeling it makes their baseless and unsupportive points more legitimate?

Just asking since no one else on the board uses these letters as an attack mechanism like you do?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/21/report-rams-shopping-players-for-picks/

The Rams are shopping players for picks. Any interest there?

[/QUOTE]

CB Janoris Jenkins immediately comes to mind, though he was just taken in the 2012 draft so I don't see STL parting with him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

amendola and lauranitis are the 2 i would want.  Steven jackson but it doesn't look like we would have a spot for him with ridley/bolden on the uprise.  We could probably get jackson in FA next season if we wanted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

CB Janoris Jenkins immediately comes to mind, though he was just taken in the 2012 draft so I don't see STL parting with him.

Janoris Jenkins, haven't I heard that name mentioned here before?

just kidding bredbru

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Janoris Jenkins, haven't I heard that name mentioned here before?

just kidding bredbru

[/QUOTE]

How bout cortland finnegan??? I know he has a big contract but im sure if we gave up something decent (Second or third round pick) the rams would take it just to get rid of that contract. He would add ALOT of stability to our secondary.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

No I blame Brady for underthrowing Ocho Cinco just like I'd blame him from throwing poorly to any WR. LMAO

Giselle isn't very happy that you called their house last night either.  She said to stick with the doll and she'll ship you replacements when they get worn out.

Enjoy, tool!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Pretty good.