SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?

hey, kool-aiders step away from the choir and weak sauce just for this thread. i'm bringing some strong OBJECTIVE vodka. Now imagine if rexy had done and said this about our hallowed PATS. here's what bb did said about the jets last year (had no clue about this at all):

Walking off the field, Belichick put his arm around his son and, according to the New York Post, told him, "Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league. Suck my d---."

The next day, in an interview with WFAN, Belichick didn't deny the comment.

"Any conservations I had privately, I'll keep private," he said.

i believe we would all give wes, mayo, wilfork and others a pass for taking shots. this tells you about the REAL bb. i'm certain said son was stephen the assistant he just hired. again, that says a lot right there. nothing like sharing some good old family values together. all said, do i love mr. bb and want him as my coach? yes! am i naive enough to not grasp the darker and flawed parts of his personality? NO! this is the dark part that had no beef with spygate and adulterygate when he was in Ny. others are much more aware of that bb than many of us HOMERS who just see the wins, monotone, hoodie and "anti-parcells" guy. let's not be like the GOP and DEM fanatics who can't see or grasp anything outside of their little purview and interests. obama is good but not always so. romney is good but not always so.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?

If the NYJ came into Foxboro for a much hyped game on Sunday night and beat the Patriots soundly, dominating them 24-7, say, after a week's worth of questions/stories from the media about how tough it is stopping the great TB and all his marvelous weapons blah blah blah...and if in a moment of triumph immediately after the game, Rex Ryan blurted out, " Seven points...best offense in the league...SMD", good for him. He have earned the moment. And I'd laugh

Just like I did after hearing BB's quote last year

What a great candid remark from BB that was

If Revis doesnt like it, tough sh## for him

SMD, Darrelle...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?

this report is from the new york post. this paper is to the news industry what the jets are to the nfl- A JOKE. i don't believe the story

In Response to SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?:
    hey, kool-aiders step away from the choir and weak sauce just for this thread. i'm bringing some strong OBJECTIVE vodka. Now imagine if rexy had done and said this about our hallowed PATS. here's what bb did said about the jets last year (had no clue about this at all): Walking off the field, Belichick put his arm around his son and, according to the New York Post, told him, "Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league. Suck my d---." The next day, in an interview with WFAN, Belichick didn't deny the comment. "Any conservations I had privately, I'll keep private," he said.   i believe we would all give wes, mayo, wilfork and others a pass for taking shots. this tells you about the REAL bb. i'm certain said son was stephen the assistant he just hired. again, that says a lot right there. nothing like sharing some good old family values together. all said, do i love mr. bb and want him as my coach? yes! am i naive enough to not grasp the darker and flawed parts of his personality? NO! this is the dark part that had no beef with spygate and adulterygate when he was in Ny. others are much more aware of that bb than many of us HOMERS who just see the wins, monotone, hoodie and "anti-parcells" guy. let's not be like the GOP and DEM fanatics who can't see or grasp anything outside of their little purview and interests. obama is good but not always so. romney is good but not always so.    
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?:
    On PTI they had Revis calling Bill a jerk and the 2 hosts agreeing,a old woman from Espn boston and the regular bald guy that does not like the Pats,oh well.
    Posted by sod11
    DONT be disrespectful. that cute older woman is the middle-aged legendary jackie macmullan, perhaps the BEST female columnist in the country and one of the best in the nation in general. she's very objective and is often a bawston homer on that show and around the horn. love the chemistry with her and reali the host. there are many homers who actually know bb and see him as the jerk he frequently is off-camera.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

If Rex Ryan had said what Bill Belichick stated then the Patriot's players would already know they are not to feed the media with any interesting news bits. The last player I recall to disobey this order was Wes Welker with a joke about how Ryan loves toes. Next thing we knew Welker was sitting for the start of the next game. The Jets do not have such a standard order requiring the players to keep their mouths shut. I do give Ryan credit for keeping the Jets off HBO during training camp.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Who really cares what fat boy toe sucking coach thinks or says? Same with Revis? I'll care more when they say it holding a Lombardi Trophy that they won.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Big difference when a guy like Rex Ryan says all this bulletin board stuff whenever he has an audience of reporters. And Belichick may have been overheard making a private statement to his son walking off the field after an emotional game. However there is zero evidence to back up this claim. BB is never going to respond to this stuff whether he made the statement or not. Lets face it, we all act differently in private with our own families than we do in public. Especially when the person is a public figure. I don't care whether BB made this statement privately to his son or not. But one thing we do know is that BB is too classy a person to make the obnoxious statements that Rex Ryan makes on a dailey basis. In fact BB doesn't even comment when Rexy fires off on the Patriots, like he does on a weekly basis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this?:
    In Response to SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this? : No one was supportive of BB on Friday's PTI. Including the beantown media. I think he is a jerk. And who talks to their kid like that? Self centered, pompous, arrogant a legend in his mind blowhard, that's who. Thus Revis takes exception to his smarmy remark. I'm with Rev's on this one. That's my opinion and I'm stinking to it.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

Oh, please

I thought it was strange, he made the remark to his son as well, but there is something great about a 59 year old guy (especially that 59 year old guy) getting caught using a vulgar expression like "SMD" lol

I loved it

That Revis still takes issue with it seven/eight months later, give me a break

What a little girl he is

Pfffft...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

One, we don't even know if bb said this. Two, if he said it to his son who cares? It's not like he walked up to the podium and said it. Revis should have his estrogen levels checked, must be pretty high this time of the month?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

So, the Jets' complaint is that BB's denial of the partisan-reported comment wasn't forceful enough for the Jets, so logically he must have said it.  On the other hand, if he had addressed that particular comment at length, he would have been swearing on the air.  He was dammed if he did, and dammed if he didn't.  He tried to generalize.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to SERIOUSLY... can anyone blame REVIS? what if Rexy had been caught saying +doing this? : No one was supportive of BB on Friday's PTI. Including the beantown media. I think he is a jerk. And who talks to their kid like that? Self centered, pompous, arrogant a legend in his mind blowhard, that's who. Thus Revis takes exception to his smarmy remark. I'm with Rev's on this one. That's my opinion and I'm stinking to it.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

Yes because no father and son talk using those types of phrases to each other and no player or coach says any vulgarities against the other team OFF CAMERA and away from microphones. Please, Revis has said worse about Brady to the media directly. Revis and you both need to grow a sack and learn to take a lose. With all the talk and hot wind coming out of NY the week leading up to that game BB earned the right to make a comment to his son away from the media after that victory.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope for the day when BB DOES walk up to the podium and says SMD to the Jets. We can call it a "Tuna" moment. Don't we hate each other? I understand the professionalism but sometimes you just have to say what's on your mind.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry CC, I gotta call and the rest of the haters out on this one.  This thread like the rest of the media, players, fans who have made a big deal about this must have their panties in a wad and apparently need something to complain about.  This is a joke!  I remember last year when this came out, BB didn't say it to a reporter, he didn't say this to a Jets player or fan, he said this to his son and APPARENTLY some passer by overheard it on the field after the game.  What a joke.  It has never been confirmed or denied that BB said this but who cares, it was conversation between him and his son.  Oh, and by the way his son was what 20, 21 at the time?  I don't see anything wrong with a father joking around with his 20, 21 year old son using that type of language.

Just a bunch of drama queens looking for drama and prudy Judy's out there thinking that language to a grown son is bad.  Give me a break haters!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

prudy Judy's

Ha ha thats rich

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont know if he actually said it or not either, but I prefer to think that he did

I sure hope he did

"Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league...SMD"

That absolutely was the quote of the year in 2011 lol

Great stuff

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I dont know if he actually said it or not either, but I prefer to think that he did I sure hope he did "Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league...SMD" That absolutely was the quote of the year in 2011 lol Great stuff
    Posted by AcheNot

I agree with everything you just said.  Screw the jets if he did say that loud enough for anyone and everyone to hear.  They are acting like they don't talk any smack.  They act like he is being disrespect full..  What a bunch of babies!!  The funny thing about it is BB could talk it and back it up, the Jets talk it and can't back it up. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor commie's life is so empty he'll say anything to get responces.

Sections
Shortcuts