SERIOUSLY... if SEAN PAYTON is worth $8m/year, what is BB worth esp with a 4th ring?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... if SEAN PAYTON is worth $8m/year, what is BB worth esp with a 4th ring?

Guy hasn't won a SB going on 8 years despite having the best QB to ever play the game.

It will be interesting to see what Kraft does. If BB wanted much more than he's getting now, I wouls say see ya.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... if SEAN PAYTON is worth $8m/year, what is BB worth esp with a 4th ring?

Either way you cut it 10 million per is only 5 mill per job since BB has two, HC and GM. Id give double that and give him 20 mill a year 10 per job just to make him the highest paid HC and GM because he deserves it. And i dont think a HC's salary counts against the cap does it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wonder if they give him the Welker treatment?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

He's worth whatever he is willing to negotiate for and ultimately get.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Guy hasn't won a SB going on 8 years despite having the best QB to ever play the game.

It will be interesting to see what Kraft does. If BB wanted much more than he's getting now, I wouls say see ya.

Brady benefitted in his early days (when he was not all that) by what Belichick brought in terms of defensive schemes around really really good defensive personnel.  As that defensive personnel was lost, Brady was outfitted with some excellent offensive support, and yet as great as he's become, he hasn't been able to win the big game. 

There are any number or reasons that are debateable for why this is the case.  Brady, himself, is not absolved, but neither is a lack of defensive capability.

Its the manning syndrome.  Great offensive talents, and this is not an argument about who is better, can't overcome marginal defenses, and there's no doubting that the defenses

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I do think other coach signings the next 1-30 days will eclipse Payton's deal. 

Sections
Shortcuts