SERIOUSLY... the TEBOW should sue REX RYAN for wanton degradation of his career and thou shall UNLEASHETH pestilence and locusts upon thee!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

have resisted the tt threads for most of the year but what happened yesterday was the final stare.. if tt is jesus or obama-like, rex ryan is the moneymen or romneys/GOP in the temples that jesus' movement was started against.. if he has the power thou shall unleasheth pestilence, drought and locusts upon thee of ryan for generations... what an insult.. mcelroy comes clean about his concussion, ryan is so afraid of the tt showing up decides to go back to the superscrub braindead jambroni sanchez.. if there is any justice, sanchez gets pounded in the ground on the first play and fakes an injury for he's as soft as cottonnelle and the tebow goes for 300 yards and 3 TDS as the jets offense comes alive and rallies around his aura! after the game, tt takes the mike, and drops a few f-bombs and drops the mike as he pulls a lebron and takes his jersey off as we he walks away forever to haunt the jets and lead the jax to the playoffs next year as he wins comeback player of the year and is AGAIN in the mvp discussion!

to be fair rex is in a no-win spot...tebow was a woody move tannenbaum said "yes sir" to and rex never wanted him here and really doesn't want to play him because he can't win either way (see elway) but he can't throw his bosses under the bus to the press

at the end of the day all this is just another sign rex is in over his head as a head coach, especially in a place like NY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

FRAT!

But I agree with the title.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Damn forum.. double post.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"have resisted the tt threads for most of the year"

True, but mostly because your predictions about Tebow and the Jets have been totally and completely wrong. 

Do you still think Tebow is more clutch in the fourth quarter than Tom Brady, as you once posted here? 

You'd think that kind of thing would humble you to stop posting your "I told you so" prediction threads but it doesn't seem to. 

At any rate Tebow did get a raw deal from the Jets but I will remind you that it was his stupidity to sign there. Anyone could see Jacksonville was the better fit, I certainly could. Tebow brought this on himself and wasted a year of his career, though in his case that doesn't matter as his career highlight already occurred in Denver. I hope he has a nice career in Jax but I'll be surprised if he has more glory to come in the NFL. That's ok in his case as I'm sure he will find a great purpose for his life outside of football which is more than you can say for a lot of guys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Tebow got caught up in a team that has no plan or idea of what they want to do. the jets don't have a clue. they sign or trade for guys before thinking about what the impact will be on the team.  Terbow got the shaft but lets face it, he's all hype, maybe  good guy but he isn't  an NFL QB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Tebow got caught up in a team that has no plan or idea of what they want to do. the jets don't have a clue. they sign or trade for guys before thinking about what the impact will be on the team.  Terbow got the shaft but lets face it, he's all hype, maybe  good guy but he isn't  an NFL QB. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Why is he not an NFL QB? He won in college, he won in Denver with a coach who did not want him  and seemed not to want to make the offense fit the QB. There are two other QBs who were not NFL caliber. Flutie and Moon were both forced to go to Canada. Then when they came back the Oilers fit the Offense around Moon and were very successful. Flutie never got that chance. Just think if Seattle took that road with Wilson that he was too small where would they be?

Tebow showed in Denver with an offense that was not fit to him he still won. RG3 has an off. Suited to him so do most teams. Remember when Brady went down the Pats made changes to the offense for Cassel. Tim needs a team that will adjust for him.

BTW not adjusting the team for players in IMO why players who have success with one team do not with another.

Sections
Shortcuts