SERIOUSLY... what did GIS let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? she really sticks her NECK out there for him!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SERIOUSLY... what did GIS let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? she really sticks her NECK out there for him!

look at our qb.. just look at this metro boy. everytime i pat him on the back for him finally getting a masculine style and becoming a man's man, he pulls this stuff. clearly the mascara and hair were done in the image of gis. no straight guy wakes up and says "i have an idea, make my hair like this".. now look at gis. thats a classic feminine look in every way. i think she got some style sense from bb's dd galpal at the derby.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?

I suppose if tommy boy still wants to get in Gizzy's pants, you do what ya gotta do!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Yes, I dig Tommy's hair if it makes him happy. Only thing I xare about is the way he plays.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

OMG!!! W-T-F?  Tom Brady is having a "Something About Mary--- Moment"

She's turning Brady into a pool boy..

Wow, look at her, she has a neck like a stack of dimes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I never noticed but she does have a giraffe like neck doesn't she? It's kind of freaky, was this photo altered?

BTW, maybe Brady was checking to see if she was pregnant the hard way before they went out?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I didn't even notice tommy was in the picture...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Simply put, Brady is the single most p u s s y whipped man on the planet.

I still love the guy, and would want no other QB...but yeah. Gisele wears the pants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?:
    [QUOTE]I didn't even notice tommy was in the picture...
    Posted by Brady2Moss07[/QUOTE]
    +1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Look the haircut looks a little doofy, but we've all seen worse.  This is fine with me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Stupid post!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

if i was married to her i'd wear whatever she wants me to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

the correct answer is.... What ever the hell she wants!!  Dang, she is hot!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

We will never win another SB until Brady wears his hair in a more manly fashion. Thank you commie for bringing up such an important matter

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]if i was married to her i'd wear whatever she wants me to.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]yes me too, gis is hot, but y must she PUBLICLY keep humiliating and demasculating our qb. the freakish fetish stuff should be left in private. in 20 years after they've broken up, tb will be looking back at this as exhibit #50 on when he should have seen the light and better planned his exit.  i am beginning wonder  if gis' kid is really by tb, i suspect a michael jackson situation. she may love to prance around with the pool boy but i think, like with most women, she privately craves a Contrarian type, who will take charge and IMPOSE some testosterone and real brotha masculinity (within boundaries of course), when she petulantly gets out of hand or poutily tries to step out of line like this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?

What crawled on top of Tom's head and died? Jeez, I mean you gotta do what you gotta do but isn't there a time where a man can say "F*** NO!"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?

Man, stommper nailed this neck thing of Gisele's...  Originally, I was just gonna say that Brady looked like he was trying to sport one of those southern pacific islander's back hair tuft, that you'd see in some old school Bugs Bunny Cartoon...  Either that, or at this point the two are just havin' fun amusing the paparazi any way that humours them that particular day...

Now, I'm not so sure...  I'm siding back to the Bugs Bunny Cartoon in light of stommper recognizing the girafe neck right here.  Looks like they're both goin' native.  Noooo, not that there's anything wrong with that...  I've often believed that the tight tube of metal coils elongating your neck an extra foot or so, plus the goofy native hair tuft (Gisele's can be enhanced by the mini-plate disks placed inside one's lips, Brady's tuft highlighted by the oversized center nostril septum ring hanging down which he's sure to get nex)-ALL of these=A VERY underrated style offering some serious sex appeal....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

[QUOTE]We will never win another SB until Brady wears his hair in a more manly fashion. Thank you commie for bringing up such an important matter
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry! The only type of football he could get away playing while he has hair like that is--flag football.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Yeah,  she not my cup-o-tea.  Never saw the "supermodel" in her.  Check out Kate Upton...  there's a looker Cool

Tom's mimicking a bit of that English soccer player's hair styles...  David whatever?  What's with the black tie,  but no-shave look anyway?  Probably wearing canvas high-tops too.  Geez....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

As long as he doesnt leave the house looking like this anymore:

I really dont care one way or the other what his hair looks like...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? : you'd never see eli with a haircut like that!!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

RIGHT!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2012. Show pats_fan_2012's posts

Look closely at the neck....zoom in...can you see an Old Man's Face outline?

Two eyes....nose....and mouth...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hmmm, my first post on this was deleted, lol.

I did notice right away the neck. She is rather famous for it. "Swanlike, they say. Some might say, giraffelike. The hair usually hides it. It seems an extra long neck is an actual model type.

Maybe Tom has a neck fetish, ha ha.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Every year the same post..........and every year the same banter. None of you have a supermodel for a wife, none of you go to the events these two go to, none of you have the face TB does to pull off these hairstyles but every year there's a post about what "Gizzy" is doing to Tom?

Last I checked it didn't have too much to do with what happens on the field, that's all I care about.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair? : yes me too, gis is hot, but y must she PUBLICLY keep humiliating and demasculating our qb. the freakish fetish stuff should be left in private. in 20 years after they've broken up, tb will be looking back at this as exhibit 50 on when he should have seen the light and better planned his exit? i am beginning wonder  if gis' kid are really by tb, i suspect a michael jackson situation. she may love to prance around with the pool boy but i think like most women she privately craves a Contrarian type, who will take charge and IMPOSE some testestorone and macsulinity, within boundaries, when she petulantly gets out of hand or poutily tries to step out of line like this.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I know this is 'CYBERSPACE' but your comment is the most despicable about another human being and his wife and child that I've ever read. Slander at its finest.

Sections
Shortcuts