SERIOUSLY... what did GIS let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? she really sticks her NECK out there for him!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?

you'll never see eli with a haircut like that!!

Jint, you'll never see Eli with a supermodel either

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?

I think Eli is the winner by a long shot....huma..huma..huma..how sweet it is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Really who gives a S~#T!! Why this is a news story is beyond me, has any ever talked about either of the Manning's hair, they look like Moe from the stooges.. Brady is a good looking guy. He shouldn't get torn apart by his fan base. He's an amazing QB to me that's all that matters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

True football fans don't really care what another man does with his hair...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

As a multi-millionare Stud QB in the NFL married to a billionare Super Model, I can't imagine TB caring what people think of his new do.   

However, I really can't see his new style as being a trend setter.   LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair? : I know this is 'CYBERSPACE' but your comment is the most despicable about another human being and his wife and child that I've ever read. Slander at its finest.
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]comrade, where's the slander? i am just giving an OPINION based on the image they are both going out of their way to present. is this america or poland? btw, that pic of gis in that gold dress is perhaps the best i've ever seen of her. she looks like a special hot new species off-shoot
    off the humanoid tree. you just do not see lips, hair and necks like that sticking out everywhere you go.. hmmm, i got puns... gis really STICKS out of a crowd! she really sticks her neck out there for tommy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?:
    [QUOTE]As a multi-millionare Stud QB in the NFL married to a billionare Super Model, I can't imagine TB caring what people think of his new do.    However, I really can't see his new style as being a trend setter.   LOL
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

I have it pretty good - health - income - happy etc. However, if you are only going around this world one time, then man TB nailed it. SB rings, glory, wealth and a hot wife. Good for him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY put in TB'S hair?:
    [QUOTE]OMG!!! W-T-F?  Tom Brady is having a "Something About Mary--- Moment" She's turning Brady into a pool boy.. Wow, look at her, she has a neck like a stack of dimes!  
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Look at the neck ??????

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to SERIOUSLY... what did GIZZY let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? : you'd never see eli with a haircut like that!!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

LOL, you're right. Eli is a gomer

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Look closely at the neck....zoom in...can you see an Old Man's Face outline? Two eyes....nose....and mouth...
    Posted by pats_fan_2012[/QUOTE]

Pfft- Don't even bother...  Ya google-up the sole NASA 1-800 number like a concerned American Citizen, And like a good samaritan ya go all out in the ear of the Operator offerin' the 4-1-1 as you attempt to confide in her the gravity of the situation they might wanna address BEFORE their next attempt to shuttle the next Rover into yet 1 more failed landing incident, and nooooo- Nope, their only response is to send a group of black-tie wearing guys in sunglasses over ta your place to "talk to you"......A-gain.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... what did GIS let loose on TB'S hair? what do you call that thing? she really sticks her NECK out there for h...

If this is football, I need to go on vacation.  Bleaugh!  Maybe I'll write something when a reporter can see a player practicing in camp.  Until then, good night!!  Bye everybody!