Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!

No joking about a serious issue that you people are not using your heads on and let me explain it and try thinking before you get angry and write.

Randy (the 9 million dollar a year poor mistreated man) Moss!
    For most of you thinking with your hearts and not your heads, (what Moss is hoping) you want a winning Patriot team.  Thats all well and good but you need to face some facts first and before you jump out of your skin, remember this, the Patriots have no Super Bowl wins with this so called super star.
    Try thinking in terms of Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft if you will, as the owner and or coach......

First, any contractual negoiations are done between the player, the owner and the agent, period. Going to the general public is a pathetic move he is using in hopes the fans will assist in any way possible to get Moss more money and feel sorry for the 9 million dollar a year man!.

Second, you dont slander your boss and coach on national television thinking you are going to cause them to pay you more, then tell everyone your not looking to cause trouble. By doing this you not only upset the people and players around you and bring negative energy into a team atmosphere, you disrupt any further negoiations and good faith that could have been set forth by your selfishness and stupidity.

Third, Moss is by all means older at 33, he shows he cannot preform to the already 9 million dollar a year contract he is still legally under. Case point, you have a salesman working for you under contract, he comes in and says next year we have a new contact so if you dont pay me more and get it signed now, Im going to cry like a little girl, talk bad about you to people and maybe I just sell fewer items for you. What do you do? You fire him!

Here is one other provision, any Union member under a contract and paid wage scale goes into the company he or she works for and says our contract is almost up, next year we get a new one. Now I want you to pay me double what I get paid now and give me that extension for the next 3 years or I will tell the public Im mistreated, poison my fellow workers and disrupt them, and maybe fall behind in my output. That is nothing but extortion plain and simple. You would be and should be fired, period. Like A Thomas, Logan Mankins and others, this was an idiotic move and deserves, no demands action against what he did. THis has much larger implications other than just Randy Moss. He has put Kraft into a position of now having to make a move. Something he should have done with his agent and behind closed doors. He now is screwinggg with the new Patriot members and sending very bad signals in the locker room. Not to mention putting Brady behind the 8 ball.

You want a new contract, you want more money? Then shut up, get on the field and do what you are already under contract and being paid 9 million dollars this year to do. Not only that, but show respect for the owner that is graciously paying you ridiculous money to play a game and treating you like gold. In a time when people are broke, losing their homes and their jobs you all  come in here and tell Kraft just pay him anything he wants.

This proves that Moss has no idea of buisness, no common sense about football or econimics in general or money for that matter all because he feels mistreated.  You dont pay an aging wide receiver ridiculous money that will afford you a top running back out of the draft and possible linemen just because he draws double teams.

The Patriots won the 3 Super Bowls without Moss and can continue to do so, espically now that they have 3 tight ends that all can catch and run, Welker and Edleman, and now Tate and Taylor.

This is now a poison that has to be dealt with

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!

In Response to Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!:
    [QUOTE]No joking about a serious issue that you people are not using your heads on and let me explain it and try thinking before you get angry and write. Randy (the 9 million dollar a year poor mistreated man) Moss! For most of you thinking with your hearts and not your heads, (what Moss is hoping) you want a winning Patriot team.  Thats all well and good but you need to face some facts first and before you jump out of your skin, remember this, the Patriots have no Super Bowl wins with this so called super star. Try thinking in terms of Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft if you will, as the owner and or coach...... First, any contractual negoiations are done between the player, the owner and the agent, period. Going to the general public is a pathetic move he is using in hopes the fans will assist in any way possible to get Moss more money and feel sorry for the 9 million dollar a year man!. Second, you dont slander your boss and coach on national television thinking you are going to cause them to pay you more, then tell everyone your not looking to cause trouble. By doing this you not only upset the people and players around you and bring negative energy into a team atmosphere, you disrupt any further negoiations and good faith that could have been set forth by your selfishness and stupidity. Third, Moss is by all means older at 33, he shows he cannot preform to the already 9 million dollar a year contract he is still legally under. Case point, you have a salesman working for you under contract, he comes in and says next year we have a new contact so if you dont pay me more and get it signed now, Im going to cry like a little girl, talk bad about you to people and maybe I just sell fewer items for you. What do you do? You fire him!  Here is one other provision, any Union member under a contract and paid wage scale goes into the company he or she works for and says our contract is almost up, next year we get a new one. Now I want you to pay me double what I get paid now and give me that extension for the next 3 years or I will tell the public Im mistreated, poison my fellow workers and disrupt them, and maybe fall behind in my output. That is nothing but extortion plain and simple. You would be and should be fired, period. Like A Thomas, Logan Mankins and others, this was an idiotic move and deserves, no demands action against what he did. THis has much larger implications other than just Randy Moss. He has put Kraft into a position of now having to make a move. Something he should have done with his agent and behind closed doors. He now is screwinggg with the new Patriot members and sending very bad signals in the locker room. Not to mention putting Brady behind the 8 ball. You want a new contract, you want more money? Then shut up, get on the field and do what you are already under contract and being paid 9 million dollars this year to do. Not only that, but show respect for the owner that is graciously paying you ridiculous money to play a game and treating you like gold. In a time when people are broke, losing their homes and their jobs you all  come in here and tell Kraft just pay him anything he wants. This proves that Moss has no idea of buisness, no common sense about football or econimics in general or money for that matter all because he feels mistreated.  You dont pay an aging wide receiver ridiculous money that will afford you a top running back out of the draft and possible linemen just because he draws double teams. The Patriots won the 3 Super Bowls without Moss and can continue to do so, espically now that they have 3 tight ends that all can catch and run, Welker and Edleman, and now Tate and Taylor. This is now a poison that has to be dealt with
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

And you missed his point. He was ranting against the Pats he was ranting against the media who will come out and write the same drivel as you are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Not wanted by WHO???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Sybil,

If you're going to go on an extended rant, it's usually advisable to have some understanding of what you're talking about, lest you appear foolish.

Of course, it's you . . .  

so I guess that ship has sailed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I thought I could be long winded!  I gave up on this post after the first sentence.  Just because you write multiple paragraphs, dont' assume: a) anyone will read them, b) you're really saying anything by virtue of your word count.  I think maybe Jerry Springer needs to retire from his digital diatribes.  Maybe Morton Downey, Jr. could use a revival?    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's fitting; Jerry Springer always ends his classy television program with a misplaced diatribe about morality also... 

Standing on his soapbox preaching it's hard to imagine the guy was dumb enough to pay for a prostitute with a personal check as an elected official of Cincinatti.

If you've never been a professional athlete with all world skill who puts his life and health on the line EVERY TIME you step on the field for practice or game than stop judging the man.  Leave Randy alone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on! : And you missed his point. He was ranting against the Pats he was ranting against the media who will come out and write the same drivel as you are.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

You are correct.  Add Springer to the list of people who just don't get it.  Did everyone see the full press conference or just bits and pieces?  If you haven't seen the whole thing then don't comment because clearly you don't know what you're talking about unless you watched more than just the little clips the press put out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

he did include a shot at the media in the press conference but it is obvious the source of his frustration is not having a new contract

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krb1981. Show krb1981's posts

In Response to Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!:
    [QUOTE]No joking about a serious issue that you people are not using your heads on and let me explain it and try thinking before you get angry and write. Randy (the 9 million dollar a year poor mistreated man) Moss! For most of you thinking with your hearts and not your heads, (what Moss is hoping) you want a winning Patriot team.  Thats all well and good but you need to face some facts first and before you jump out of your skin, remember this, the Patriots have no Super Bowl wins with this so called super star. Try thinking in terms of Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft if you will, as the owner and or coach...... First, any contractual negoiations are done between the player, the owner and the agent, period. Going to the general public is a pathetic move he is using in hopes the fans will assist in any way possible to get Moss more money and feel sorry for the 9 million dollar a year man!. Second, you dont slander your boss and coach on national television thinking you are going to cause them to pay you more, then tell everyone your not looking to cause trouble. By doing this you not only upset the people and players around you and bring negative energy into a team atmosphere, you disrupt any further negoiations and good faith that could have been set forth by your selfishness and stupidity. Third, Moss is by all means older at 33, he shows he cannot preform to the already 9 million dollar a year contract he is still legally under. Case point, you have a salesman working for you under contract, he comes in and says next year we have a new contact so if you dont pay me more and get it signed now, Im going to cry like a little girl, talk bad about you to people and maybe I just sell fewer items for you. What do you do? You fire him!  Here is one other provision, any Union member under a contract and paid wage scale goes into the company he or she works for and says our contract is almost up, next year we get a new one. Now I want you to pay me double what I get paid now and give me that extension for the next 3 years or I will tell the public Im mistreated, poison my fellow workers and disrupt them, and maybe fall behind in my output. That is nothing but extortion plain and simple. You would be and should be fired, period. Like A Thomas, Logan Mankins and others, this was an idiotic move and deserves, no demands action against what he did. THis has much larger implications other than just Randy Moss. He has put Kraft into a position of now having to make a move. Something he should have done with his agent and behind closed doors. He now is screwinggg with the new Patriot members and sending very bad signals in the locker room. Not to mention putting Brady behind the 8 ball. You want a new contract, you want more money? Then shut up, get on the field and do what you are already under contract and being paid 9 million dollars this year to do. Not only that, but show respect for the owner that is graciously paying you ridiculous money to play a game and treating you like gold. In a time when people are broke, losing their homes and their jobs you all  come in here and tell Kraft just pay him anything he wants. This proves that Moss has no idea of buisness, no common sense about football or econimics in general or money for that matter all because he feels mistreated.  You dont pay an aging wide receiver ridiculous money that will afford you a top running back out of the draft and possible linemen just because he draws double teams. The Patriots won the 3 Super Bowls without Moss and can continue to do so, espically now that they have 3 tight ends that all can catch and run, Welker and Edleman, and now Tate and Taylor. This is now a poison that has to be dealt with

So you don't believe Moss is worth 9 Million? double coverage all game, leaving all those receivers you mentioned in single coverage is not worth it? brady's best statistical years have been with Randy Moss. Wes Welker's Best years are because of Randy Moss. We don't need a running game because of Randy Moss. 
    yes as long as teams fear him on the field, he is worth 9 mil. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chantel088. Show chantel088's posts

This is another case of Bill B, and I really believe ochestrated by Bob Kraft to soften up Randy Moss before offering him crap. They played this silly game with Wilfolk, Seymour etc.  Would Kraft play this game with one of his top executives, don't think so.

BILL B is a nutcase. He may be a great coach but as far as  human relations go he is a zero. Randy Moss deserves to be kept informed as to his status as a future patriot as does any other player but Oh this is just a business (when a copout is needed) and one big happy family when PR calls for it. Patriots behavior stinks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlimo. Show jlimo's posts

Give us an example of a sports team that doesn't do this same exact thing and perhaps you have a right to write that. Didn't you ever see Playmakers??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This was a media event and nothing more.  Randy was being Randy and the Pats organization will take it in stride.  And so should those of us who are genuine Patriots fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

The disturbing thing to me is that this how things started in his exits in Minn and Oak. I don't want Randy getting alligator arms ams and veering to the sidelines after every catch.  You can't blame Randy for us not winning a ring since he's been here but, we haven't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Jerry is a troll, but I love when people say "We haven't won anything with Moss"

Well, Welker came with Moss, why isn't Welker to blame for our lack of SBs? Do you really think rookie TEs would be so wide open without Moss? Did you see Aaron's 40 yard catch? Moss took his man, Aaron's man, and a safety down field. That's what Moss does for the offense. 

Welker doesn't usually meet a safety in the box as he's crossing because Moss is usually taking him deep. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I have always wants to say this to Jerry Springer. Shut the F--k up!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on!:
    [QUOTE]Jerry is a troll, but I love when people say "We haven't won anything with Moss" Well, Welker came with Moss, why isn't Welker to blame for our lack of SBs? Do you really think rookie TEs would be so wide open without Moss? Did you see Aaron's 40 yard catch? Moss took his man, Aaron's man, and a safety down field. That's what Moss does for the offense.  Welker doesn't usually meet a safety in the box as he's crossing because Moss is usually taking him deep. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Ahhh typical answers by typical non intelligent sports fans that most likely never had over 20 extra dollars in their pockets.
    Thank Gawd Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft are runiing the team. Funniest thing is you all come to Bills defense if anyone says one thing bad about him and how great you all think he is, but now with Randy Moss, You claim Bill and Bob dont know what they are doing. You fans are pathetic. Nothing more than a group of wish wash Sheila's
    Moss is nothing more than over rated, over paid and a michael Jackson wanna be.
    You bozo's fall right into it lol. Now go buy some more Moss tee shirts, he needs gas money HA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

As  a Jets fan. I love Moss-Starting this c rap after a big win and becoming the cancer that he is so famous for.

I see a lot of threads about how the pats will be world beaters once again?!!!

Slow doen there my horribly accented from the North. Tha pats beat Cincy for Goodness Sake!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] Moss is nothing more than over rated, over paid and a michael Jackson wanna be. You bozo's fall right into it lol. Now go buy some more Moss tee shirts, he needs gas money HA!

Moss might not be ranked as the best WR in football today by the so called experts but he is in the top 3.  With Brady throwing to him there is no better combo going today.  This makes him the best receiver out there. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]This is another case of Bill B, and I really believe ochestrated by Bob Kraft to soften up Randy Moss before offering him crap. They played this silly game with Wilfolk, Seymour etc.  Would Kraft play this game with one of his top executives, don't think so. BILL B is a nutcase. He may be a great coach but as far as  human relations go he is a zero. Randy Moss deserves to be kept informed as to his status as a future patriot as does any other player but Oh this is just a business (when a copout is needed) and one big happy family when PR calls for it. Patriots behavior stinks.
    Posted by chantel088[/QUOTE]

Troll, you claim BB is a "nutcase", but I am betting you would go nuts with glee if he was coaching your team.

Re. the thread, I think Moss has a point about not feeling loved, since he is at risk to get a career-ending injury.  From his POV, he wants security, and then he will feel more comfortable catching in traffic, etc. (From our point of view, he was already highly compensated, is rich and expresses himself foolishly when claiming he was not "loved".)

From the management's POV, Moss has committed a no-no. Sad to say, but I think Moss has forced the Pats to not re-sign him.  I think he has years left in the tank, but he should know by now that you simply don't call Kraft "cheap", like he did in the off-season.  (FYI, Kraft is known as one of the most generous, charitable business people in MA, and being that he is Jewish, and probably grew up hearing bigoted claims of Jews being "cheap", this has got to bother him way deep-down.) Moss' claim holds no weight, considering the Brady, Wilfork, Banta-Cain and Ghostowski contracts. Frankly, Moss blew it. What kind of advice is his agent giving him?

Going forward, are the Pats forced to trade him after Edleman is back, hoping that the newer, young WRs can do well enough in his place?  I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. This is reaching or has reached the point of no-return and the team chemistry might be better served by it, not to mention the picks or talent received in exchange. I t seems like his teammates are turning against him.  Welker walked out on Moss' press conference.  Moss' not being named a captain speaks volumes about his rep among his peers.  I write this as one of Moss' biggest defenders here,but a high-quality OLB, O lineman, safety or D lineman with/or some nice picks would be enticing right now.  Removing what looks to be a growing cancer may have the result of gelling a young team for the rest of the season.  Remember how you and your remaining peers have felt when some negative co-workers have been fired at your office/job/company? Then again, they could never replace Moss.  Tough, tough situation. To be a fly on the wall at Gillette this morning. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

Is this Felger or are you just repeating Felger's spew?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

I must say that I find it laughable that people blame Randy Moss for the Patriots not winning the Superbowl in the last 3 years. Really? It's Randy's fault? They haven't won a SB with Welker either? Why isn't it Welker's fault? It's just a stupid argument.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Leon you little bugboy when are you going to drop your poser pats fan names and just post as the loser we all know you to be?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seriously, you fans need to wake up about Randy Moss and whats going on! : Ahhh typical answers by typical non intelligent sports fans that most likely never had over 20 extra dollars in their pockets. Thank Gawd Bill Belichick and Bob Kraft are runiing the team. Funniest thing is you all come to Bills defense if anyone says one thing bad about him and how great you all think he is, but now with Randy Moss, You claim Bill and Bob dont know what they are doing. You fans are pathetic. Nothing more than a group of wish wash Sheila's Moss is nothing more than over rated, over paid and a michael Jackson wanna be. You bozo's fall right into it lol. Now go buy some more Moss tee shirts, he needs gas money HA!

Who said this? You don't even know if the Patriots aren't planning to resign Moss. I'm sure they just wanted to get their franchise QB locked up before they tried to sign Randy. Why would they keep a big game WR if they don't have a franchise QB to throw him the ball? 

And Moss is overrated and over paid? Hmm...

Since signing his extension: 

2008: 28th in receptions, 21st in receiving yards, 3rd in TDs
    2009: 12th in reception, 5th in receiving yards, 1st in TDs.  

Keep in mind that in 2008, we had that chump Cassel playing QB and he couldn't get the ball to Randy Moss to save his life. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Wow, so many words to say he's old and I don't like this guy.  Jeez, take a nap. 

If we sign him it's not the end of the world and if we don't sign him, uh, same difference. 

I like having Randy run down field now taking the safeties with him and once in a while they'll throw long to him and he'll catch it and we'll all cheer.

Sounds to me like you want to be the $9 million dollar man or perhaps you can't stand that he is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, so many words to say he's old and I don't like this guy.  Jeez, take a nap.  If we sign him it's not the end of the world and if we don't sign him, uh, same difference.  I like having Randy run down field now taking the safeties with him and once in a while they'll throw long to him and he'll catch it and we'll all cheer. Sounds to me like you want to be the $9 million dollar man or perhaps you can't stand that he is.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]I want to be the 9 million Dollar man? Sorry Im not taking a pay cut! HA

Sections
Shortcuts