SERIOUSLY...is bb deliberately tryin to sabotage RIDLEY'S market value?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...is bb deliberately tryin to sabotage RIDLEY'S market value?

No. BB will let him walk so he can fumble every 15 times or so in the playoffs for somebody else.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Remember Welker in the first couple weeks last year until they realized Edelman wasn't even close to the same level Welker was

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wouldn't be the first time he's done it. Remember Welker in the first couple weeks last year until they realized Edelman wasn't even close to the same level Welker was

[/QUOTE]

I'm ammused you think BB sabotages his team for leverage in negotiations. An alienated player doesn't resign with you even if you offer him the best deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Both Logan Ryan and Stevan Ridley were non-participants in first quarter, but both showboated The Jets the week prior. After Welker got benched for the same reason, I think it's clear that BB doesn't want us to disrespect a man he considers a friend. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm ammused you think BB sabotages his team for leverage in negotiations. An alienated player doesn't resign with you even if you offer him the best deal.

[/QUOTE]

And isn't that one of the things people have been saying that we made the better offer than Den?

But 49, do you think not using Ridley over Blount or Bolden is best for the team? Or benching Welker for the first series against the Jets in the playoffs was best for the team? Sometimes BB does things that aren't always what's best for the team. It happens and we scratch our heads about it but if that's what it takes to keep BB as coach I guess we have to live with it at times.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

How about benching Ridley because he already missed a game due to injury, you have two other backs you can ride to get value from their contracts, because we've employed a "runningback by committee" style for some time now and most importantly Ridley is our best back, you do everything in the regular season to prepare for the playoffs.  

Ridley will be our leading rusher in the playoffs and will get a healthy dose of carries, this is BB's method of operation, Ridley playing on a rookie contract should thank BB for keeping him upright.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

Both Logan Ryan and Stevan Ridley were non-participants in first quarter, but both showboated The Jets the week prior. After Welker got benched for the same reason, I think it's clear that BB doesn't want us to disrespect a man he considers a friend. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Belichick considers Rex Ryan a friend.  He just has respect for all the coaches in the NFL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

really? Wow? this is simply stupidity. keeping everyone fresh. RB by committee. who is best in pass pro (Bolden). who is worst in pass pro (Ridley). objective is to win games, keeping everyone healthy, fresh and hungry.

I would say it is working well.

in BB we trust (saying "thanks BB" makes me vommit)  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Right, like BB would do something to hurt his team over a few contract dollars.

Isn't it obvious what he was really up to? Clearly BB's fantasy opponent had Ridley in his starting lineup. Duh.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right, like BB would do something to hurt his team over a few contract dollars.

Isn't it obvious what he was really up to? Clearly BB's fantasy opponent had Ridley in his starting lineup. Duh.  

[/QUOTE]

That's downright diabolical!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

BB is old school, you screw up you end up in the dog house.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Belichick considers Rex Ryan a friend.  He just has respect for all the coaches in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but BB doesn't want players mocking the Jets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And isn't that one of the things people have been saying that we made the better offer than Den?

But 49, do you think not using Ridley over Blount or Bolden is best for the team? Or benching Welker for the first series against the Jets in the playoffs was best for the team? Sometimes BB does things that aren't always what's best for the team. It happens and we scratch our heads about it but if that's what it takes to keep BB as coach I guess we have to live with it at times.

[/QUOTE]

I don't argue with his coaching methods, he has 5 SB rings to his name.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, but BB doesn't want players mocking the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

BB doesn't tolerate that kind of insolence for any opponent.  I pictured Dr. Evil saying that as I wrote it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok that's funny

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+=======================================

I think this is on target.  Seems BB cares a lot about respect and when one of the players demonstrates lack of respect, BB reacts to that rather consistently to show its not acceptable. Good thing in my view.    

Sections
Shortcuts