SERIOUSLY..what becomes of RIDLEY going forward?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY..what becomes of RIDLEY going forward?

I would like to have been a fly on the wall at Halftime! I can't be sure BB didn't cut him at halftime! Last time I saw him LaGarrette Blount was joining him on the bench and neither played another offensive down. He's fumbled in three strraight games and two of which were on the wrong side of the 50, He definately isn't playing again any time soon except maybe on ST as a gunner.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I am not sure how much "lady luck" had to with it but lately he sure does not have any. IMO he needs to change his runing style so he can protect the ball better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

If you fumble in NE you're gone.  I don't see Ridley getting out of this one as he has clearly gotten worse about it this year.  A change of scenery might do him good.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Get the guy that cured Barber from his dropsies.  Fast.  We need Ridley's running abilties.  We have to cure his fumbles.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

BB has a history of working with RBs to rectify ball security issues, Kevin Faulk being the classic example.  I think there will be attempts made to do the same thing with Ridley.  He has the ability to produce as a RB however (and I've been an open Ridley supporter) he's got to get his ball security act together.  I think last night's fumble was a tough break because clearly everyone was having difficulty securing the football.  However, Ridley is clearly trying everyone's patience.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

We had this discussion about Ridley before. For those of you who do not not know what fumble-itis is, it's when a player continually fumbles the footbal and the coaches bench him. This is happening more and more with this guy. IMO, this guy in very thin ice with coaches. His future in NE is in serious jeopardy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

His only saving grace is that his fumble didn't lose the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

great stats, great potential, will b picked up in a heartbeat by a number of team when available.. but cant see him being paid by us.. period! 5 fumbles in last 2 years tie for NFL lead. this year, his 3 fumbles LEAD da league. simply cant trust him esp against big physical teams. ot blowed out last year by pollard, his running style makes an inviting target for hits and fumble opps. some coaches dont care about fumbles, ours do.. perhaps another year but can see bb drafting another RB in preparation of the inevitable end just as riddles was brought in to signal da end of one BJGE!

riddles has a lot of rickey watters in him. very careless runner with explosive stuff. at da end of his career had to b put down for noone could take the risk anymore. only RB with 10k plus years with no shot at HOF!

[/QUOTE]

Everybody told me he was just fine and that he doesnt have a problem last week...lol

Wow.... Maybe now folks will listen. He is done. Let him pick the splinters out his bum

Sections
Shortcuts