SERIOUSLY...would you have suspended favre if he were a patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?

knight sailor, u clearly are a real man and not a wimpy insecure balless excuse of one like this woodyless dude. look woodyless, i too have also dated and befriended lots of women.. i just avoid the we are victim manipulative types u clearly are addicted to. how egotistical of u to presume to speak for all women?

If there are any females reading your posts, I guarantee they think you are a loser, a cretin and dangerous. 

As for the other jerk that thinks like you here, I am not "projecting".  I am just making it very clear from a boyfriend's POV that hot women don't "ask for it" at work because of the way they are dressed. They don't want to be hassled by you in the break room. Yeah, they think you are harassing them. And there are consequences to your harassment that you two don't fathom.  It is bad in ways you apparently cannot comprehend.  You may think it is all fair and fun games, but they don't.  Neither do the other people in their lives. 

these are your mostly moronic words woodyless. no one debates that no one should EVER be allowed to hassle, harass or REPEATEDLY hit on a disinterested female. as the old saying goes, its only harassment or rape, if she is not INTERESTED in you.. got it now? yep, there are many women who have real integrity and will not put themselves in the position or ALLOW anyone to harass them.. period! but here is the inconvenient truth, there are MANY who intentionally or subconsciously put themselves in such positions.. they may not want the powerless, fat, bald guy to hit on them (which is y they get schmucks like you to believe its a one way street with only these guys as the predator) but they certainly want the hot guy next to them to do so, same with the bosses to be, most popular dudes and so forth. i have had enough experience with these types and bedded a few to know from what i am writing about firsthand mr. genius. you are the schmo they call to state they are busy at work as they are facedown about to bite they pillow. 

sometimes after they get busted with others, to save face and "honor", all of a sudden its rape, force, harassment and so forth.. which is y its a smart move for a guy to get acouple of voluntary compromisg pics or vids just in case she gets strategic amnesia. 

f either of you had done even a half-brained job of following the story, you may have read that Sterger was upset about Favre relentlessly pursuing her and had repeated discussions with her boyfriend about her Favre-problem.  The guy is a grandfather, for cripe's sakes.  And he looks even older than he is. He wouldn't leaver her alone and she didn't not know what to do about it.  Then two years later, the Jets' harrassment of Ines Sanz resulted in the break of Sterger's story. Got it?  If she was the gold-digger you two imagine, she could have and would have sued long ago - and she would still have been in-the-right. She is clearly trying to do the wisest thing in a no-win situation for her. 

yep, mr. woodyless, this paragraph really had me laughing. u should consider comedy. just because she strategically plants seeds with a boyfriend like you does not make things true! i know of lots of women who tell their gal pals or boy toys one thing that has no basis in fact. do u ever watch the tv show cheaters for example? oh hon, i am just sitting here, oh u r paranoid no way i would ever be interested in john.. in meantime she is taking all the initiative in getting her dark needs met. also your constant berating of other dude's looks says a lot of your deep insecurity and naivete. women like money and power. have u seen how hot michael moore's wife is for example? larry king? poll after poll by the way, have consistently stated that women find favre SEXIER than our tom brady. i believe i posted on that a while back when the SI survey came out just last year.

overall woodyless, you come across as a naive suckerr who got played by your last gal from the bank. poor her boo hoo.. oh, its the fat bald guy making me do it. ur funny. i may be wrong but it wouldnt surprise me one bit with your naive personality that she initiated and reinforced the dark context with him. as the benefits maximized, she just preempted your suspicions by giving you a fictional story. guess saying my hot buffed boss is hitting on me and i am falling for him just doesnt have the same impact, right? can see it now, oh woodyless, i have to stay late because my fat slob boss mandates it, oh i must wear a n outfit like the one below because he insists on it.. you are a tool!

in conclusion, i do not make light of the fact that many women are legit victims at work and elsewhere but i am not naive enough to think that this is NEVER a 2-way street or that women never do the "harassing" initiations. both overtly and with subtlety. often takes 2 to tango. helps when she is dating a woodyless tool like you who cant imagine or smell whatever she is cooking up! oh yep hon if u say it, it must automatically be true.. ha! sometimes yes, sometimes NO! got it?  to be fair, women who are found to have conveniently stayed in a job with all the benefits denied to other women who choose to later play the victim card should be prosecuted and persecuted.. y is there no statute of limitations on this stuff? y is it only ONE way? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

She was a company employee.  NO MATTER WHAT she did on the side, it was sexual harassment in a company, therefore prosecutable, therefore worthy of suspension.  Period.  The law does not change because it's the almighty Brett Favre.  Or Tom Brady.  Or Peyton Manning.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?:
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : So you guys want to make this personal, huh? Hey "Sailor" (like that screen name doesn't scream something), you got a problem with women?  You are dumber than your screen name.  You clearly do not know anything at all about that which you write.  You don't even have the story on Sterger and Favre straight.  Did you just make it up as you went along, based on your misogynist, biased impression of what you think it probably was?  It sure reads like you did. And I will tell you something, I have known, dated and befriended more women than you will ever be allowed to look at. Only a loser like you would question somebody's manhood because he does not think like a rapist, which you appear to do.  I have dated attractive Asian women, and am engaged to one, and in my experience they are extremely modest...modest to the extreme... unless you are one of those jackholes cruising the brothels...then yeah, I would guess that those  women are " flirting " with you.  That is what you meant, right? If there are any females reading your posts, I guarantee they think you are a loser, a cretin and dangerous. As for the other jerk that thinks like you here, I am not "projecting".  I am just making it very clear from a boyfriend's POV that hot women don't "ask for it" at work because of the way they are dressed. They don't want to be hassled by you in the break room. Yeah, they think you are harassing them. And there are consequences to your harassment that you two don't fathom.  It is bad in ways you apparently cannot comprehend.  You may think it is all fair and fun games, but they don't.  Neither do the other people in their lives. If either of you had done even a half-brained job of following the story, you may have read that Sterger was upset about Favre relentlessly pursuing her and had repeated discussions with her boyfriend about her Favre-problem.  The guy is a grandfather, for cripe's sakes.  And he looks even older than he is. He wouldn't leaver her alone and she didn't not know what to do about it.  Then two years later, the Jets' harrassment of Ines Sanz resulted in the break of Sterger's story. Got it?  If she was the gold-digger you two imagine, she could have and would have sued long ago - and she would still have been in-the-right. She is clearly trying to do the wisest thing in a no-win situation for her. One thing is clear to me: IF either of you ever approach a disinterested woman at work, and send her pics of your cocktail weiner, I am sure you will eventually find out first-hand what the law and your employers think about your attitudes applied in practice...if you have not already found out. I assure both of you that the sane majority here are truly disappointed to be reminded that there are guys like you two out there in the world that make the gender look bad. Now excuse me.  I get to climb into bed with my gorgeous fiancee'. Have miserable lives.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Chris aka never had a woody,

You think sailors are dumb?  Have you any idea of the vast universe of knowledge involved in sailing?  You think knights are dumb?  Have you any idea of the principles they lived by?

I'm not convinced that you have ever dated a single woman.  I think it's far more likely that you dated modern day men who are in women's bodies.  You probably play Joan Baez and Buffy Saint Marie on your guitar and these lesbos see you as the feminine answer to their confused sexuality.

As for asian women, I was talking about the real ones in asia where they are not poluted by idiotic PC thinking.  They are feminine in the truest sense of the word.  They are very receptive to various forms of flirtation which you could probly never engage in.  And yes "sexual harrassment is freely engaged in and enjoyed by both sexes".  Your vision of Asian women comes from american movies like most of your minescule ideas.

As for rape, I am the last person a rapist would ever want to run into.  You are scum for implying that I am anything like a rapist.  If I walk into the break room and say "it's a bit nippley in here" to a gorgeous Korean girl, and she laughs and blushes (those are good things), I know I am in a free country.  If she doesn't like it she will tell me.  It's as simple as that.  I don't need to fear legal retribution for my flirtations.

Guys like you will never have a happy marriage.  I am 100% certain your future wife will cheat on you with a real man like me, and probly will bear his child.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Knightsailor, you live in a world where racism and sexism are ok and your posts clearly back this up to anyone who has actually wasted their time trying to figure out your points and posts.  Your thoughts on either of these subjects are appalling given the day and age we live in.  You deftly turn every subject into a blame the victim referendum.  You create posts and co-opt threads and take them down a road they don't need to go.  You are a scary person who I am willing to bet expresses things here that in your outward personal life remain hidden lest you be exposed for what you are.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Knightsailor, you live in a world where racism and sexism are ok and your posts clearly back this up to anyone who has actually wasted their time trying to figure out your points and posts.  Your thoughts on either of these subjects are appalling given the day and age we live in.  You deftly turn every subject into a blame the victim referendum.  You create posts and co-opt threads and take them down a road they don't need to go.  You are a scary person who I am willing to bet expresses things here that in your outward personal life remain hidden lest you be exposed for what you are.    
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

Thank you for your thoughtful analysis.

I have no fear of expressing my opinions in public.  Alas we still do live in a free country (on paper anyway). 

If you think Sterger is a victim you obviously are genetically inferior. 

Finally, I have a legal mind.  Every argument needs to be examined from both sides.  I usually choose the less popular side particularly on PC issues where brainwashed people like you are crippled by the fascist left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : The way I remember it, this became public after the Ines Sanz situation, by a reporter.  Sterger did not break this story.  So I suppose you are going to apologozie to her, right?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

Woody,

LOL.  Wouldn't it be nice if the truth was simply "the way we remember it"?  The way I remember it......... lol   Sterger demanded money from Favre privately.  He said no.  She leaked it to a reporter and the reporter reported.  Then Sterger began demanding money publicly. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Thank you for your thoughtful analysis. I have no fear of expressing my opinions in public.  Alas we still do live in a free country (on paper anyway).  If you think Sterger is a victim you obviously are genetically inferior.  Finally, I have a legal mind.  Every argument needs to be examined from both sides.  I usually choose the less popular side particularly on PC issues where brainwashed people like you are crippled by the fascist left.
    Posted by knightsailor

You choose the side of ignorance and hatred.  And you use a forum like this to spread your gospel of intolerance.  You have a legal mind?  You have a mind formed by Rush Limbaugh, David Duke or anyone else that needs to belittle people to prop themselves up.  You aren't from Boston, you stick out like a sore thumb on this place, and your belief system belongs in an era that is long since passed.  Do yourself a favor and save your propaganda for your next white supremacist convention. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Chris aka never had a woody, You think sailors are dumb?  Have you any idea of the vast universe of knowledge involved in sailing?  You think knights are dumb?  Have you any idea of the principles they lived by? I'm not convinced that you have ever dated a single woman.  I think it's far more likely that you dated modern day men who are in women's bodies.  You probably play Joan Baez and Buffy Saint Marie on your guitar and these lesbos see you as the feminine answer to their confused sexuality. As for asian women, I was talking about the real ones in asia where they are not poluted by idiotic PC thinking.  They are feminine in the truest sense of the word.  They are very receptive to various forms of flirtation which you could probly never engage in.  And yes "sexual harrassment is freely engaged in and enjoyed by both sexes".  Your vision of Asian women comes from american movies like most of your minescule ideas. As for rape, I am the last person a rapist would ever want to run into.  You are scum for implying that I am anything like a rapist.  If I walk into the break room and say "it's a bit nippley in here" to a gorgeous Korean girl, and she laughs and blushes (those are good things), I know I am in a free country.  If she doesn't like it she will tell me.  It's as simple as that.  I don't need to fear legal retribution for my flirtations. Guys like you will never have a happy marriage.  I am 100% certain your future wife will cheat on you with a real man like me, and probly will bear his child.
    Posted by knightsailor

YOU ARE SO STUPID EVEN THE RETARDED PEOPLE ARE POINTING AT YOU AND LAUGHING.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

But we all knew that, didn't we?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

so it seems the commish gets it on the favre thing. he give favre a very symbolic fine of only 50k mostly for not cooperating with him (hope favre appeals it). thats a defense lawyer at his best. say nothing, put all the pressure on the other guy. he admitted to sending the voice mails but not to the pics... good luck proving that one... sterger's case was flimsy from the start and was a classic shakedown in my opinion. lets see her try to sue now as she had threatened and tried to extort. yep, i do not quite believe favre, i believe he was inappropriate and would have a beef with him if that was my daughter but finally glad to see someone put legal rectitude and facts before FEELINGS and their opinions regardlesss of how PC. 

fact is there is no legal basis to persecute or prosecute favre, exactly as i had said in the first place. its not a crime to hit on a gal esp at the same legal peer level even if he had sent her a pic of his junk.... nor does he have to fully cooperate with the commish on his personal life in same way she did not have to cooperate. everyone says someone should put goodell in his place and stand up to him.. who would have presumed it would be FAVRE! would have loved to have seen goody try to suspend him in the middle of his streak and playoff chase. fans would have turned on him in a heart beat as well as the players union. facts are facts! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...would you have suspended favre if he were a patriot?

I suspect there will be a lawsuit and this thing is going to get a lot more problematic for the NFL down the road.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you have suspended favre if he were a patriot?:
    I suspect there will be a lawsuit and this thing is going to get a lot more problematic for the NFL down the road.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

This is the beauty of it.

By fining Favre for "lack of cooperation" and not any kind of breach of Goodell's nebulous "code of conduct" (or whatever he calls it) the league has not admitted he necessarily did anything wrong, which will make the case Ms. Sterger will surely bring harder to prove.

As KC mentioned above, Goody is a lawyer. He knew exactly what he was doing here. Favre gets a meaningless finger waved in his face --  $50,000 is beer money for him -- and the league can feel it has addressed the issue and pretend nothing really happened, all at the same time.

Everybody wins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

i guess all he had to say is that it's a personal matter, like rex did.........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : BINGO! all the "evidence" points to some level of ongoing communication. she just played the country boy as the slick city cutie she is.. u seen them pics? this is not a woman shocked by male attention... no one should ever be raped or groped or forced but come on.. in the real world, like it or not, you are judged by how you dress and the pictorials you do.. you think the jet players did not know about all these pics i posted and many others because of nudity i simply could not post? again, ONLY if she openly and blatantly has evidence of HER telling him to stop or asking the jets to do so or her directly stating she felt harassed or uncomfortable is this even a case. til then, more bla bla.  in real world, if a woman is viewed as liberated and strong for profiting off such pics and attention, she should likewise have the legal expectation of being able to define things prior to the most obvious, exploitive opportunistic period.. i have no sympathy for her... NONE! unless the FACTS as revealed so far drastically change. so far i have heard nothing to change my mind.. and who is she to try to be the judge, jury and prosecutor by openly extorting and threatening goodell? yep, you suspend him and give me my pound of flesh or else i will sue or litigate.. yep, i wish the nfl, favre and other men start standing up to these bullying tactics..  so funny, they dress and act like that in the name of liberation, strength and boldness.. at the first sign of any consequences, they run back into the old stereotype of the little woman who needs daddy and male lawyer protection.. come on! yep, love this naive and dumbb "modern" logic: let me walk into a bar or frat party alone with nips clearly showing from no bra with a micro-mini and drink everything in sight, then bum a ride from a total stranger or 2, but be shocked when i inevitably block out that some male has taken advantage of me... come on! i am keeping it real. i have 3 younger sisters who have common sense and who are smart enough to ask my opinion on such matters. no way they would put themselves in such situations and dress that way and be shocked that a dude or 2 sends them a pic of their junk or stare at them or wants some physical contact... duh! people like miss sterger should first seek some MALE counseling before they do the dumb things they constantly do, rather than wait til AFTER the fact to whine and threaten post facto! got it?  even better, let me do all this crapp and work in the most testosteronic environment on earth: the nfl locker room (more bluntly, the NY JETS locker room)... there is the legal and then there is pure common sense. pass all the laws you want. til men are born with different hormones and instincts, these women will keep wasting their time and of everyone else on these dumbb cases and lawsuits. i also find it interesting when the one proposed resolution is the constant standby of afffirmative action or access. yep, if more "women" were in the front offices.. it is total bulll, for they really mean "if more women with this victim am i feminazii mentality were in charge everywhere, things would be different". i say if there are more women in front offices they come from the sarah palin aisle. funny, how the sterger branch would start protesting in two seconds.  its really a civil war of mindset and culture. one says i can do whatever i want and should suffer no consequences and judgment or else i can sue for HURT feelings versus another advocating more self-accountability... hope the sterger side starts losing more!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

Is that one of your THREE younger sisters depicted in your avatar.  Not hard to figure out how you feel about woman. You're as much a pig as Farve is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbtrick. Show bbtrick's posts

Except that it really isnt a win for the league because (in my opinion) most people including the media outside of those dependent on good graces with the nfl, see the handling of the favre situation as one in which the nfl caved in to the image of favre and deliberately put off any kind of fine or suspension in order to a) allow favre to play out the season and his streak because the nfl did not want to be the one to end it, and b) because to decide it on the merits as presented by the defendent would put the nfl and favre (on of the biggest names in the nfl) in a rather bad light.
    by waiting, the nfl has allowed the uproar to die down a bit, favre's streak to end, and the spotlight to move on to other things so that the nfl could pass down a meaningless fine.
    for people to view the nfl as so weak that it would not do the what is right, rather choosing to cave to the image of one of its players is not really a win for the nfl, it is simply reinforcing the image that it is going to do what is best for it, its image and its star players, not simply do what is right.

as for handling it so that there is no real or implied admission of any guilt, it is true that this will not help the defendents case, however, even with what little has come out (email records and pictures as well as off the record statements) most people (again, in my opinion) will simply see this as one more attempt by the nfl to protect itself and its star players above doing what is right. based on the little that has come out, in a court of law, a civil case with rules slightly more relaxed than a criminal court, favre will not have the backing of the nfl in terms of protection, and will find the atmosphere much more in favor of the defendent, and if it actually goes to court will likely be seeking some sort of settlement rather than having to deal with the case out in the light rather than in the back rooms of the nfl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Is that one of your THREE younger sisters depicted in your avatar.  Not hard to figure out how you feel about woman. You're as much a pig as Farve is.
    Posted by NEGAME2

I would apologize for him on behalf of all men, but I don't consider him a man.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you have suspended favre if he were a patriot?:
    i guess all he had to say is that it's a personal matter, like rex did.........
    Posted by lafnboy
    there we go. guess thats my point. it is a PERSONAL matter not a legal one. for those calling me sexist and what not, u just show your ignorance and lack of real gender equality. men and women should both be held to similar expectations and consequences as much as possible. can u imagine a guy having a leg to stand on if  he tried to pull what sterger clearly is? he would be laughed at. favre did all these things yet it is still just a he says-she says? fact is she has no real evidence despite all her blustering. i have said i personally do not and would not approach women in the way she claims favre did and would not recommend that approach on any basis.. question is whether it should be ILLEGAL or criminalized, meaning the government or big brother should get involved.  in same way, goody is not sticking his nose all over rex's indiscretion although that has clearly embarrassed the league, he should have avoided the favre thing too 

as for whether those are my sisters on my avatar wiseguy, first of they were not raised that way. but if they were, they would not be crying to big daddy over the stuff sterger described. women have to be required to grow a pair in the same way men have been to make things fair and keep lawyers on the sidelines. she is taking time away from real victims! all she had to do is what any guy in that situation would have done... send a text making it clear that her boyfriend wasnt really happy with the direction of the texts and that it was making her uncomfortable and she wouldnt want to make it a bigger deal by telling the higherups... but yep she liked and respected him as a qb and bla bla. 

i am willing to bet my life that favre would have immediately stopped and moved on without any retribution towards her. plus goody would have had real grounds for action. if she had done anything like that, i would call it harassment and be the first one to her defense. but i am tired of these bold independent women who can wear and act in any manner they want yet cant handle the most basic of life's obstacles or interruptions... give me a break!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I like it when a woman flirts with me. I don't get the wrong idea I just take a peek at what they are showing and smile politely. People like Farve ruin it by being a jerk.    
    Posted by Mungomunro

Hey if you hang out places where women flirt with you by showing their stuff, let me know where those places are cause i'm all in! Usually you have to pay for things like that.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

this is aggravating me at this point, here's my LAST take on this issue... WHY ARE WE TAKING IT AS LEGAL FACT THAT FAVRE actually sent the pics of his junk? he has denied it strongly and there is no evidence forensically or otherwise that he did... he readily admits to sending the texts however.  lets get real, this golddigger kept every freakin text. do you SERIOUSLY think if she had a text with favre commenting on his junk that she would not have kept it? if he is that bold t send such a pic, is it not logical that he would have no problems discussing it? is it not logical that sterger would have tried to entrap or reinforce some commentary at that point just for evidence? she certainly wasnt running around hurt and telling any higher-ups about it if she in fact felt bad about it. perhaps one of her friends sent it as a gag after she happily discussed how favre was showing interest in her or something. they never officially met by the way, and yep.. she never rebuffed him and did actively text with him and she NEVER showed the texts she sent to favre... just the convenient ones to make him look bad and paint a one-sided picture. come on, the natural response to someone sending you their junk would be "hey, what were you thinking doing that?" or "my KC you sure are a very big man"... something to get clarity of the intentions and to build a paper trail.. y would it NEVER come up between them?

y do we automatically give her a free pass just because she is a girl? i can clearly c y he would not comment on the subject publically. there is no way to open that can of worms esp since he is married. she just assumed that by dripping it out there that she would get an easy payoff. little evidence of bad behavior texting by a married man so she elevates it by blatantly lying about junk pics and what not... again, where is the EVIDENCE? 

i m far from being anti-woman... i just call a spade a spade. i am a true gender equalitarian. i want fair and similar standards. because a girl says it doesnt make it true.. man, some of you really need to grow a pair!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

this is aggravating me at this point, here's my LAST take on this issue... WHY ARE WE TAKING IT AS LEGAL FACT THAT FAVRE actually sent the pics of his junk? he has denied it strongly and there is no evidence forensically or otherwise that he did... he readily admits to sending the texts however.  lets get real, this golddigger kept every freakin text. do you SERIOUSLY think if she had a text with favre commenting on his junk that she would not have kept it? if he is that bold t send such a pic, is it not logical that he would have no problems discussing it? is it not logical that sterger would have tried to entrap or reinforce some commentary at that point just for evidence? she certainly wasnt running around hurt and telling any higher-ups about it if she in fact felt bad about it. perhaps one of her friends sent it as a gag after she happily discussed how favre was showing interest in her or something. they never officially met by the way, and yep.. she never rebuffed him and did actively text with him and she NEVER showed the texts she sent to favre... just the convenient pnes to make him look bad and paint a one-sided picture. come on, the natural response to someone sending you their junk would be "hey, what were you thinking doing that/" or "my KC you sure are a very big man"... something to get clarity of the intentions and to build a paper trail.. y would it NEVER come up between them? y do we automatically give her a free pass just because she is a girl? i can clearly c y he would not comment on the subject publically. there is no way to open that can of worms esp since he is married. she just assumed that by dripping it out there that she would get an easy payoff. little evidence of bad behavior texting by a married man so she elevates it by blatantly lying about junk pics and what not... again, where is the EVIDENCE?  i m far from being anti-woman... i just call a spade a spade. i am a true gender equalitarian. i want fair and similar standards. because a girl says it doesnt make it true.. man, some of you really need to grow a pair!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

Yes, because "true gender egalitarians" always use terms like "golddigger" and "entrap" and generate half a dozen ill-conceived theories to minimize sexist behavior all while trying to explain that they aren't "anti-woman".

Sections
Shortcuts