SERIOUSLY...would you have suspended favre if he were a patriot?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?

In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?:
    [QUOTE]The question is why hasn't Goodell suspended him? There has already been a precedent set. He suspended Rothlisberger over "allegations". The police said there wasn't enough evidence to try him, so it's possible the woman in that case was lying, but Goodell suspended & fined him. The reason given was that it made the NFL look bad, even though it was outside of football. This was outside of football, is alleged, made the NFL look bad, & Goodell has done nothing. What is the difference between the two cases? The only thing I can think of is that Favre can walk away because he's made his money, Rothlisberger can't & is in the middle of his career. BTW, IMHO, Goodell makes the NFL look bad every time he shows favoritism in any of his decisions.
    Posted by .406[/QUOTE]

Do you really think sending a few texts is even in the same universe as rape?  Apples and oranges.  Plus it's a lot fishy that Sterger brought this up two years later and the week before the Vikings played the Jets.  If this was such a terrible experience for this saintly minx why did she wait two years and why just before a big game?

Women have been taking advantage of men for thousands of years.  They know where we are weak and they often use it to their advantage.  Favre is the victim here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : 406, Do you really think sending a few texts is even in the same universe as rape?  Apples and oranges.  Plus it's a lot fishy that Sterger brought this up two years later and the week before the Vikings played the Jets.   If this was such a terrible experience for this saintly minx why did she wait two years and why just before a big game? Women have been taking advantage of men for thousands of years.  They know where we are weak and they often use it to their advantage.  Favre is the victim here.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Could it be that there were texts sent from Sterger to Favre?  So, at the time he would still have evidence of her flirtations?  Two years later she would know that he would no longer have evidence of her entrapment.

Hell hath no Fury.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

well maybe  she said no ,and it stoppred for awhile then  he started  contacting her agian and she had enough!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Surely, you're NOT serious.  Maybe women "wait" because of responses like this?  Why do you think most women raped don't press charges?  Becuae they get treated like they "asked" for it, which is just HOW you're treating Ms. Sterger here. Favray is a typical Southern boy.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Why do people keep comparing this to "rape"?  It was flirtation and I very seriously doubt Favre sent those texts without solicitation.  The only reason Sterger is being criticized is because of the timing and the methods she has used.  She is clearly trying to extort money from Favre.  Her and her "people" kept delaying interviews with the NFL while they tried to blackmail Favre into paying up.  Plus it smacks of kicking a man when he is down.

Sterger strikes me as a heartless money grubbing shrew.  She put candy in front of a baby and then two years later wham.... 

Are you batting for the wrong team? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Surely, you're NOT serious.  Maybe women "wait" because of responses like this?  Why do you think most women raped don't press charges?  Becuae they get treated like they "asked" for it, which is just HOW you're treating Ms. Sterger here. Favray is a typical Southern boy.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

By the way, what's wrong with Southern Boys?  FYI Rape is far more common in the North than in the South, not that this subject has anything to do with rape. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from laserstrike969. Show laserstrike969's posts

No, even though I do not really like Favre, I think there should be a statute of limitations on that kind of stuff.  The nitwit waited 2 years to come out with it.  She only wants money now it is apparent.  Her sleazeball lawyer obviously wants his cut too.  They both should just take a hike.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Could it be that there were texts sent from Sterger to Favre?  So, at the time he would still have evidence of her flirtations?  Two years later she would know that he would no longer have evidence of her entrapment. Hell hath no Fury.......
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]BINGO! all the "evidence" points to some level of ongoing communication. she just played the country boy as the slick city cutie she is.. u seen them pics? this is not a woman shocked by male attention... no one should ever be raped or groped or forced but come on.. in the real world, like it or not, you are judged by how you dress and the pictorials you do.. you think the jet players did not know about all these pics i posted and many others because of nudity i simply could not post? again, ONLY if she openly and blatantly has evidence of HER telling him to stop or asking the jets to do so or her directly stating she felt harassed or uncomfortable is this even a case. til then, more bla bla. 

in real world, if a woman is viewed as liberated and strong for profiting off such pics and attention, she should likewise have the legal expectation of being able to define things prior to the most obvious, exploitive opportunistic period.. i have no sympathy for her... NONE! unless the FACTS as revealed so far drastically change. so far i have heard nothing to change my mind.. and who is she to try to be the judge, jury and prosecutor by openly extorting and threatening goodell? yep, you suspend him and give me my pound of flesh or else i will sue or litigate.. yep, i wish the nfl, favre and other men start standing up to these bullying tactics.. 

so funny, they dress and act like that in the name of liberation, strength and boldness.. at the first sign of any consequences, they run back into the old stereotype of the little woman who needs daddy and male lawyer protection.. come on!

yep, love this naive and dumbb "modern" logic: let me walk into a bar or frat party alone with nips clearly showing from no bra with a micro-mini and drink everything in sight, then bum a ride from a total stranger or 2, but be shocked when i inevitably block out that some male has taken advantage of me... come on! i am keeping it real. i have 3 younger sisters who have common sense and who are smart enough to ask my opinion on such matters. no way they would put themselves in such situations and dress that way and be shocked that a dude or 2 sends them a pic of their junk or stare at them or wants some physical contact... duh! people like miss sterger should first seek some MALE counseling before they do the dumb things they constantly do, rather than wait til AFTER the fact to whine and threaten post facto! got it? 

even better, let me do all this crapp and work in the most testosteronic environment on earth: the nfl locker room (more bluntly, the NY JETS locker room)... there is the legal and then there is pure common sense. pass all the laws you want. til men are born with different hormones and instincts, these women will keep wasting their time and of everyone else on these dumbb cases and lawsuits. i also find it interesting when the one proposed resolution is the constant standby of afffirmative action or access. yep, if more "women" were in the front offices.. it is total bulll, for they really mean "if more women with this victim am i feminazii mentality were in charge everywhere, things would be different". i say if there are more women in front offices they come from the sarah palin aisle. funny, how the sterger branch would start protesting in two seconds. 

its really a civil war of mindset and culture. one says i can do whatever i want and should suffer no consequences and judgment or else i can sue for HURT feelings versus another advocating more self-accountability... hope the sterger side starts losing more!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : 1966, By the way, what's wrong with Southern Boys?  FYI Rape is far more common in the North than in the South, not that this subject has anything to do with rape. 
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]we are NOTTTTTT talking RAPE here. get your head out of the feminazii bible. in regards to favre, yes... sterger did largely "ask" for it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : A repeat offender? Repeat accusations is more like it. There was no proof in either case. If the guy is guilty, discipline him. If there's no proof of wrong doing, why discipline him? Again it comes down to Goodell saying it makes the NFL look bad, but it's more like groupies trying to gain attention.
    Posted by .406[/QUOTE] i stand corrected. these radical or terroristic feminists really just want most men to have to sacrifice their masculinity to them. any act that represent traditional manhood or aggression of any kind is now under attack! we should all be forced to submit to their intellectual doctrines. big ben by going to bars tarnished the nfl image.. that is the logic? the first case/accusation is shaky. the second is more of a case because there was an age issue and as a pragmatic consent to the present state of public gender relations, mr. roethlisberger should have used better discretion. hey, perhaps he could now hook up with miley cyrus and others like him with no interests in suing or seeking financial gain through litigation in exchange for some play...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]So, because of these pics you're saying that Favray is justified in what he did? Tell me that isn't what you're saying.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]partially yes! political correctness be damnedd.. those pics show a certain pragmatic comfort with male attention and deviancy... she knows what men like favre really want and she has no problem putting it on display in the most pervertedd and deviant ways for PROFIT. him sextingg his junk is a "natural" perverted response to those pictures and her public image... not PC but those are inconvenient truths! being a pervv is illlegal? she profits fromm it every time she does such pictorials.. y is only the dude who is just the passive consumer who gets all the stigmas? got it? again, if beyond pics, we may have an issue. all she had to do was clarify openly that she was not interested in that kind of communication with HIM. clearly, it was nothing new and what she was used to based on her laughing it up with her girlfriends and forwarding those pics to them with humor. yep, she was really traumayized? the tauma is when the public got wind of it and her name, and to save face, now wants to be the nice little girl from next door... 

so yep, favre did not bring it on to her, she largely brought it on HERSELF by her calculated choice of a public image. i'm sure madonna and christina aguilera are also "shocked" with the mountain of such pics they attract... boo hoo! they initiate, other respond.. got it?

as for him being a patriot, i just was being rhetorical. look we have brandon spikes. lets face it if he were a ny jet, everyone here would be calling him a deviant pervv and what-not. is there anyone who really wants him off this team? yep, i didnt think so! i would not actually want a favre as a patriot because of his constant bad judgment on the field as well as this choice off it esp at his mid-life crisis age. good judgment is important! he and miss sterger seem to lack it! here's hoping our brady keeps making these good decisions!

enough of all this high level stuff... go pats! bag you some bears!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

do you know for a fact she didnt say anything too the jets about it  and they did nothing? no you dont and I dont  all the facts arent out yet.So just say she said something too the jets and they did nothing and she was tring too reslove the problem within the organization.this is possible and maybe she went too the nfl too at one point and cause its farve did nothing .Now its puclic and we all have oppions on this.But like i said we dont know all thew details yet

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In case anybody has not seen the saintly Sterger's philanthropic pursuits check out this link.

http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/112846.aspx

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]He should be embarassed that little Bret is so little lol. Thats punishment enough.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]lil bret? lol... she asked for 10 inches... bret said he would have to do her 3 times! bet she would like to be SPIKED! funny now that we are talking openly and honestly and not into PC, the MAJORITY do not want favre suspended! with my "wife" in my avatar, should i be surprised everytime someone sends her a junk pic? i mean how is she attracting that level of attention?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In case anybody has not seen the saintly Sterger's philanthropic pursuits check out this link. http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/112846.aspx
    WOWWWW! i stand corrected. how could i think she would not be offended by a junk pic? give me a break... she is sharing her junk with the world, bret went private to give her "posing" ideas and that is so shocking? there is no evidence he HARASSED her? no, sending your pic is not harassment in itself... at least in world of common sense and when you do it with a stripper type. clearly she is inducing and entrapping and soliciting. we reap what we sow.. get on with it.. GO PATS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

no i wouldnt do it ,so you dont stand corrected. so she did nude photos  so what doesnt mean she wanted too see brets junk!! like i said we dont know all the  details yet!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE] no i wouldnt do it ,so you dont stand corrected. so she did nude photos  so what doesnt mean she wanted too see brets junk!! like i said we dont know all the  details yet!
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

We will never know all the details about anything.  If Sterger had any more damming evidence against Favre it would be out already.  What we will never know is Sterger's part in the whole thing.  Favre didn't keep his texts and is taking the high road when it comes to slinging any mud in Sterger's direction.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

You know, if it was mutually consensual, and he just cheated on his wife (which I still think is sleazy, but not a league matter), that's one thing. But he harassed this woman in her workplace, from his lofty position as the super-star QB of the team. Super-creepy.  Disgusting. And he was relentless.

She has every right to sue him and the NFL if the league does not suspend him. Civil suits are a tool by which to discourage unethical, dishonest and unlawful predatory behavior, among other things.  I would not want my faincee' sister or female friends to be subjected to such actions as Favre's w/o a tool by which to punish/discourage the offending party. In fact, I was seriously dating a very attractive woman in R.I. that worked at a bank in Providence, around 1998.  Her boss relentlessly hit on her. Even though he was a fat slimeball, it damaged our relationship.  He was offering her career advancement if she left him for me. She didn't, but it sure did not help the mood in our apartment since she didn't sue him and did not quit.

I hope she sues.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : big difference! thomas harassed an underling. he was her boss and supervisor... favre just wanted to be her boss in bed. as long as he did not continue after she made it clear she was not interested or found it offensive, no harm no foul... its the real world, the dark side of "equality. favre was just another employee as her. its NOT harassment if one is not an owner or boss. no big power difference within the official hierarchal charts. she has no case. can only try to extort or blackmail him with the threat of more shame and humiliation. at this point, boo hoo! more we know, less leverage she has! she played it wrong...
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You have a lot of ill-informed ideas about what legally constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace.  Didn't you watch the the video at some workplace?

To set you straight:

- He does not need to be her superior.  But he was, in the sense the he had immense clout at work and she did not. Harassment.

- He did continue to make sexual overtures to her even after she had said "no" more than once.

- She had complained to her boyfriend about the upsetting situation at work, so she was clearly not happy with Favre's overtures. Harassment.

- He obtained her private cell phone number from a fellow Jets' employee, whereby he sent her lewd pictures of himself.  Harassment. 

- Even if she was his superior at work, he cannot approach her with unwanted sexual overtures.  Harassment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : You have a lot of ill-informed ideas about what legally constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace.  Didn't you watch the the video at some workplace? To set you straight: - He does not need to be her superior.  But he was, in the sense the he had immense clot at work and she did not. Harassment. - He did continue to make sexual overtures to her even after she had said "no" more than once. - She had complained to her boyfriend about the upsetting situation at work, so she was clearly not happy with Favre's overtures. Harassment. - He obtained her private cell phone number from a fellow Jets' employee, whereby he sent her lewd pictures of himself.  Harassment.  - Even if she was his superior at work, he cannot approach her with unwanted sexual overtures.  Harassment.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]chris, sorry about your situation. but i think u r doing a bit of PROJECTION! if all u speculate is true, then yes... favre should pay and MAY even be suspended. however, from all i have read, there is no suggestion she EVER said no or made it clear to any him or any jets power to be that she did not want it to continue. they are at the same legal level at work. its against the law to pester someone who has made it clear they are not interested. do we really want to live in a society where legally peer employees are at risk of lawsuits for being flirtateous? it seems like this is a one way street. women flirt all the time and are very suggestive. a guy does it in his way and boom.. we need a lawsuit.. give me a break! i do not condone or encourage bret's wooing approach but it certainly doesnt and shouldnt violate any  laws.. no wonder super-pampered american womaen have such a hard time dealing with the rest of the world or livinng overseas even in the most western or european societies... these are unreasonable puritanical standards that ultimately put them at professional for who would want to deal with such nonsense in this globalized world. may as well go with the australian or latino hot chick. got it? 

compare this gal's reaction to the sanz girl from the mexican tv station in her reaction to the same jets. she knows she is hot and has her job and access due to that hotness. yes, they were inappropriate and crossed a subtle line but she  has never sued or threatened to sue. saw it as an unfortunate INCIDENT not a freakin crisis. yes, if there was a pattern, i would lead the justice parade for her.  she even mocked the women's movement gang that tried to portray her as a victim use their usual victimology. she is no victim and knows her outfits arouse. thats y she dresses that way. wow, there is gambling in the casino. she has the right to dress as she wants, her non-management peer PLAYERS have the freedom to react by hitting on her til she draws a line on it... at which time, she will lose some privileges. called the real world! 

hate to break it to you chris, but how do you know your gal wasnt just putting you on or trying to get an alibi for voluntarily putting out at work for a fast-rise to the top? welcome to the real world. its NOT harassment until she documents it, goes to a superior and CHOOSES to make her integrity come first rather than her career rise. i bet your gal will only sue once she gets a negative job review, he stops "harassing" her or she plateaus. do u know how many file trumped up rape charges? its a one way street. the guy is guilty even by other guys like you while the little "virgin" is given every benefit of the doubt and has her identity totally shielded... where's the risk or downside to her? where's the accountability? give me a break!

favre may be guilty as heck but i will give him the benefit of the doubt as i would with most men in those situations until some facts come out. do i believe that roethlisberger crossed the line the second time? YES! y? convinced with the facts presented thus far... should he have been LEGALLY convicted? NO! just like with oj the first time. i believe he did it BUT should not have been legally liable! there is a difference. civil trial conviction was FAIR! 

BTW, it ticks me off when people leave OJ off the most exciting running backs or players list. or leave him off the top 100 players in history list. or even the funniest athletes in movies list (naked gun)... i can separate the murderer part from the football part! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]You know, if it was mutually consensual, and he just cheated on his wife (which I still think is sleazy, but not a league matter), that's one thing. But he harassed this woman in her workplace, from his lofty position as the super-star QB of the team. Super-creepy.  Disgusting. And he was relentless. She has every right to sue him and the NFL if the league does not suspend him. Civil suits are a tool by which to discourage unethical, dishonest and unlawful predatory behavior, among other things.  I would not want my faincee' sister or female friends to be subjected to such actions as Favre's w/o a tool by which to punish/discourage the offending party. In fact, I was seriously dating a very attractive woman in R.I. that worked at a bank in Providence, around 1998.  Her boss relentlessly hit on her. Even though he was a fat slimeball, it damaged our relationship.  He was offering her career advancement if she left him for me. She didn't, but it sure did not help the mood in our apartment since she didn't sue him and did not quit. I hope she sues.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Chris,

Seriously man? when did you get yours chopped off?  I have a feeling you are the female in your family.  Is it true?  Does your wife wear the pants?

Relentlessly?  Did you bother to read any of the posts that disagree with you.  I hate to have to repeat all of the facts that have been pointed out, but I will summarize.  You seem to be accepting Sterger's story as if she is incapable of lying.  lol.

1) We are only seeing one side of the conversation.  Favre no longer has all the texts Sterger sent to him.

2) Look at the girl and her body of work.  She flaunts her teets in peoples face day in and day out.  http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/112846.aspx

3) She waited two years to mount this blackmail campaign.  Then she did it a week before the Jets played the Vikings.  Maximum damage.

4) In the workplace?  The texts were not sent in the workplace.  There was no offer of advancement, and Favre was not her boss.  To the best of my knowledge there were a few simple hellos in passing.

5) Living in Asia for many years it was refreshing to see that flirting is still encouraged in the workplace in free countries.  Not here though.  Regular women don't mind, but the feminazis speak for all women these days.

6) If you are too blind to see that this backstabbing minx is just looking for a payday, then I'm sorry for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]You know, if it was mutually consensual, and he just cheated on his wife (which I still think is sleazy, but not a league matter), that's one thing. But he harassed this woman in her workplace, from his lofty position as the super-star QB of the team. Super-creepy.  Disgusting. And he was relentless. She has every right to sue him and the NFL if the league does not suspend him. Civil suits are a tool by which to discourage unethical, dishonest and unlawful predatory behavior, among other things.  I would not want my faincee' sister or female friends to be subjected to such actions as Favre's w/o a tool by which to punish/discourage the offending party. In fact, I was seriously dating a very attractive woman in R.I. that worked at a bank in Providence, around 1998.  Her boss relentlessly hit on her. Even though he was a fat slimeball, it damaged our relationship.  He was offering her career advancement if she left him for me. She didn't, but it sure did not help the mood in our apartment since she didn't sue him and did not quit. I hope she sues.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Your attractive GF in RI must not have been very smart.  In 1998 the feminazis and the thought police were already in full force hunting down the few remaining men that had balls.  Now, if she couldn't figure out a way to beat her fat ugly boss than she just wasn't smart.  Chances are he had a wife so there are options there.  Otherwise taping him and getting a good lawyer would have been a good option.  There are a hundred ways for a subordinate to win in her situation.  Honestly though I'm from RI and I worked at the bank there.  I remember that guy.  He was 6'5" and very fit.  I wonder why she told you he was short fat and bald?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : 406, Do you really think sending a few texts is even in the same universe as rape?  Apples and oranges.  Plus it's a lot fishy that Sterger brought this up two years later and the week before the Vikings played the Jets.   If this was such a terrible experience for this saintly minx why did she wait two years and why just before a big game? Women have been taking advantage of men for thousands of years.  They know where we are weak and they often use it to their advantage.  Favre is the victim here.

The way I remember it, this became public after the Ines Sanz situation, by a reporter.  Sterger did not break this story. 

So I suppose you are going to apologozie to her, right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot? : Chris, Seriously man? when did you get yours chopped off?  I have a feeling you are the female in your family.  Is it true?  Does your wife wear the pants? Relentlessly?  Did you bother to read any of the posts that disagree with you.  I hate to have to repeat all of the facts that have been pointed out, but I will summarize.  You seem to be accepting Sterger's story as if she is incapable of lying.  lol. 1) We are only seeing one side of the conversation.  Favre no longer has all the texts Sterger sent to him. 2) Look at the girl and her body of work.  She flaunts her teets in peoples face day in and day out.  http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/112846.aspx 3) She waited two years to mount this blackmail campaign.  Then she did it a week before the Jets played the Vikings.  Maximum damage. 4) In the workplace?  The texts were not sent in the workplace.  There was no offer of advancement, and Favre was not her boss.  To the best of my knowledge there were a few simple hellos in passing. 5) Living in Asia for many years it was refreshing to see that flirting is still encouraged in the workplace in free countries.  Not here though.  Regular women don't mind, but the feminazis speak for all women these days. 6) If you are too blind to see that this backstabbing minx is just looking for a payday, then I'm sorry for you.

So you guys want to make this personal, huh?

Hey "Sailor" (like that screen name doesn't scream something), you got a problem with women? 

You are dumber than your screen name.  You clearly do not know anything at all about that which you write.  You don't even have the story on Sterger and Favre straight.  Did you just make it up as you went along, based on your misogynist, biased impression of what you think it probably was?  It sure reads like you did.

And I will tell you something, I have known, dated and befriended more women than you will ever be allowed to look at. Only a loser like you would question somebody's manhood because he does not think like a rapist, which you appear to do. 

I have dated attractive Asian women, and am engaged to one, and in my experience they are extremely modest...modest to the extreme...unless you are one of those jackholes cruising the brothels...then yeah, I would guess that those women are "flirting" with you.  That is what you meant, right?

If there are any females reading your posts, I guarantee they think you are a loser, a cretin and dangerous.

As for the other jerk that thinks like you here, I am not "projecting".  I am just making it very clear from a boyfriend's POV that hot women don't "ask for it" at work because of the way they are dressed. They don't want to be hassled by you in the break room. Yeah, they think you are harassing them. And there are consequences to your harassment that you two don't fathom.  It is bad in ways you apparently cannot comprehend.  You may think it is all fair and fun games, but they don't.  Neither do the other people in their lives.

If either of you had done even a half-brained job of following the story, you may have read that Sterger was upset about Favre relentlessly pursuing her and had repeated discussions with her boyfriend about her Favre-problem.  The guy is a grandfather, for cripe's sakes.  And he looks even older than he is. He wouldn't leaver her alone and she didn't not know what to do about it.  Then two years later, the Jets' harrassment of Ines Sanz resulted in the break of Sterger's story. Got it?  If she was the gold-digger you two imagine, she could have and would have sued long ago - and she would still have been in-the-right. She is clearly trying to do the wisest thing in a no-win situation for her.

One thing is clear to me: IF either of you ever approach a disinterested woman at work, and send her pics of your cocktail weiner, I am sure you will eventually find out first-hand what the law and your employers think about your attitudes applied in practice...if you have not already found out.

I assure both of you that the sane majority here are truly disappointed to be reminded that there are guys like you two out there in the world that make the gender look bad.

Now excuse me.  I get to climb into bed with my gorgeous fiancee'.

Have miserable lives.