Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men

Liiiike: Talking on the telephooone, annnd Sex- well, probably not sex in a larger vein...  Truth be told, I haven't had it the other way around, BUT knowing what I know from me, I would say- NOT really "sex"...but moreso, slightly better at love making (ya know, the non-hurried aspect of this).  Also, probably quilting...but not sewing.  Also I don't mean, Right NOW and in this modern time, and probably not at the earlest stages of humanity's evolution, But definately better at quilting for a long stage in between either end of the spectrum (again though, just no longer RIGHT Now).  And thennnn, Gathering- huh?  Yup, That's a big one, right?  DEFINATELY superior to men at Gathering fruits and veges in Ancient hunter-gather societies (not modern...men are clearly better even in primitive tribal societies these days)...And, obviously this goes without saying- I don't mean, "ALL forms of gathering useable material"...more like, "just barely superior to men here on this, in a slight but recognizable majority of gathering skills."  Mostly regarding the stuff not from trees, or actually anywhere really tough to get at...like ground crops not weighing over an 1/2 ounce=FAR superior...

Prah'bly even a few other things too...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men

They got half the money and all the p#$$y so yes, they have it made.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men

They don't get all brain-damaged like Muhammad Ali, or like several football players.

They get to looking at men like they own them.  Wonder why that is?  "You go earn the money, I'm going to stay home, have babies and play peek-a-boo with them."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men:
    [QUOTE]Well Mother Earth did create agriculture and made it possible to sit and do other things while your harvest grew instead of always hunting for your food when you might not return and end up being someone elses food. The black women is the first known human to habitat this earth as far as we know. Too bad these days they are degraded and made to look bad and they are faaar from where they were years ago when they ruled dynasties. Most of them dont even know their history and therefore dont know their worth.
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Oh, trust me- I'd like it to be fully known that I'm directing the greater sentiment here towards: White American Females.  Lol, 'kay?  Black women, whom are staying the MOST true to their nature, DON'T TAKE SH#T FROM NO-BODY...  When are they at their worst?  A: You KNOW when they're at their worst=When they're acting like a soft, pampered, spoiled white girl...  I LOVE that "Non-materialism, bust your head open if you wrong them," that'cha find moreso in true black women.  How can ya not dig that...I freakin' LOVE that.

~~

Next, Here's the funny thing:  The common misconception is that Men Hunt, Women build Nests, right?  That's the whatever- historical euphemism for gender roles in the animal kingdom, right?  Lmao- Noooo waaay...  Guys don't like to hunt- Let's be honest, I CAN: I've unfortunately probably been in more brawls in my adult life than any 3 people on here combined...Do I ENJOY It!?!  Nooo...  I DO however, enjoy: The applause, the recognition, the geering up for battle, the victory accolades...But the battle itself?  The HUNTING itself?  NO!  We are men...we just want the trophy kill.  Women?  Now they loooove to hunt.  They love it SO much that what do they do when they capture and corner their prey?  A:  LOL!...They toy with it.  Bat it around, kill it, discard it, whatever- Who gives a sh#t anymore, the chase is over...everything else is meaningless.  Any men here prescribe to THAT rationale, lol?!?  

~~

Also, I'm gonna start respecting women a tad bit more Only AFTER, they fully embrace all the sh#t from the male world...not just the good aspects of the feast.  Instead of whinnin' and tears, try tellin' the cop to just: "F-off and give ya the ticket already."  Ya want equal wages, and equal opportunity to NO ends...unless, of course, it has to do with things like a Military Draft or Being placed directly on the hottest spot of front-line battle; Then, there's not quite the same degree of overall "push" to solidify THAT right...  Over and over...and over.  

The worst thing Women ever did, was in Modern Times- take ALL the either gravy or just plain negative aspects of what it commonly entails to be A Man, and put these in place of all the humble, nurturing, and other positive traits that they in turn, now shortchanged, from the feminine portion of their human being. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I think I will leave this topic alone...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

When I get married, this'll be my blueprint for my husband and wife greater overall relationship (every scene with the blonde female):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RgALuzyiC0&feature=related

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men:
    [QUOTE]They don't get all brain-damaged like Muhammad Ali, or like several football players. They get to looking at men like they own them.  Wonder why that is?  "You go earn the money, I'm going to stay home, have babies and play peek-a-boo with them."
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

If you want to stay home and raise babies I'm sure your wife/girlfriend would have no issues with that. Not to mention not even a single beer for 9 whole months! Yikes!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

...???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'm addicted to abortions. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]I'm addicted to abortions. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Lol great episode.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Several instances, of which I'm POSITIVE If further studied, would prove- That Women are FAR Superior to Men : Lol great episode.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Nice....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Sucks women always control the sex, Men always wanna F!ck. But if she doesnt no sex. women can be very cruel with this cuz they know they control it and it gets us to do things they want us to do, its crazy, its like puzzy is Mind control. Lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

have u ever noticed that a group of women can understand numerous conversations at the same time; whereas men can only follow one conversation in the same group of women (or mebbe it's because we get into the honey do list mode and just ingnore all of the female discussions) Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

and can you imagine giving birth to a 10 lb baby thru your pen1s?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]Well Mother Earth did create agriculture and made it possible to sit and do other things while your harvest grew instead of always hunting for your food when you might not return and end up being someone elses food. The black women is the first known human to habitat this earth as far as we know. Too bad these days they are degraded and made to look bad and they are faaar from where they were years ago when they ruled dynasties. Most of them dont even know their history and therefore dont know their worth.
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
    BUNK!!!
    I always question so called experts and here is why.
    Modern science cant tell you what your neighbor 3 houses down the road did 24 hours ago, let alone 1 thousand to 1 million years ago.

Expert analysis is nothing more than someones opinion, take for example carbon dating, here is a link to dispell the great debate of this method as an actual accurate science...
    http://www.allaboutarchaeology.org/carbon-dating.htm

Second, with much clinical research from the last 50 years, science seriously doubts the claim that the first human species on this planet was black.
    The sole of the foot and palm of hand being white in surmounted theory now governs that being protected from darkening pigmentation from the sun uv rays, that the total pigmentation without protective hair coverings was pink to white and darkened over a progressive period.

Then you must take into accord that science has proven that somehow and someway the human species was altered somewhere around 17000 years ago, through DNA trans mapping.
     Someone or something helped to transform the DNA structure of the human species, altering the human brain and putting the species onto a new advancement.

Lastly, take for instance the history of the US and other subjects just from 100 years ago, now being totally disputed by found writings and actual written transcripts of actual events that took place by those there at the time of these events.

Keeping the actual facts as they happen ture to detail is a difficult thing to do because everyone sees things differently as events happen, and wrtings are from their own personal perspective, therefore diluting the actual truth from the cycle and injecting ones own perception with prejudice.

So, we will never actually know who was here first to arrive on earth, the color of their skin, the actual weight of their brain, or their habbits or beliefs. 

Perfect Example: let modern science, the occult, or any other form of alien life predict what Bill Belichick will do tomorrow in the draft, then I will believe these so called experts. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]Sucks women always control the sex, Men always wanna F!ck. But if she doesnt no sex. women can be very cruel with this cuz they know they control it and it gets us to do things they want us to do, its crazy, its like puzzy is Mind control. Lol
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

Sadly men have become so weak as to put all their hopes and desires into 1 individual.

You have all fallen for the 1 woman -1 marriage hypocrisy that you havebeen fed all of your lives.
    The very same dilusion as the so called American Dream of home ownership, dealt to you to keep you paying 15-30 years to a bank that enslaves you and makes you pay them 3 to 10 times the actual amount of money borrowed.

Laugh you say?
    Yes, I do.  when you live by someone elses standards then you have only entrapped yourselves into a game you cannot, and will not win.

Until you free yourselves of that way of thinking and habbit, then you will never know true freedom of choice.

Viva Fidel!!! oh wait, hes sick and dieing, where's the CIA when you need them.... Viva Lombago!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Sucks women always control the sex, Men always wanna F!ck. But if she doesnt no sex. women can be very cruel with this cuz they know they control it and it gets us to do things they want us to do, its crazy, its like puzzy is Mind control. Lol
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

hey when mama doesn't what to play, go find one that does. beats the five finger death punch

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts