sexy Rexy comments on San Diego

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

sexy Rexy comments on San Diego

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/19/rex-says-if-chargers-had-hired-him-in-2007-hed-have-a-couple-rings/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego

jests are going get lit up by the bolts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

The Fat Foot Smelling pervert also has a fat mouth...GO BOLTS!!!

This clown is a bigger blowhard than his ididotic hateful old man!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

LOL

Bill Johnston 
     by JasonLaCanfora
    Norv's response: ''I was wondering if he had those rings with the ones he's guaranteed the last couple of years.''

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

thats hilarious

In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego:
    [QUOTE]LOL ChargersPRguy   Bill Johnston     by JasonLaCanfora Norv's response: ''I was wondering if he had those rings with the ones he's guaranteed the last couple of years.''
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

W@nker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]LOL ChargersPRguy   Bill Johnston     by JasonLaCanfora Norv's response: ''I was wondering if he had those rings with the ones he's guaranteed the last couple of years.''
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! I'm sure Norv and the rest of the NFL are getting sick of this guy's tired act.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Just hope that Norv was smart enough to get the Bolts on Eastern Time with the extra time. Really think the Chargers are going to smack around the Jests this weekend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego : Hahaha! I'm sure Norv and the rest of the NFL are getting sick of this guy's tired act.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

So is the Jets locker room, apparently. Their team is falling apart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I heard rex say once that if he had coached the pats in 01 the patriots would have won 2 rings that year.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Rex is hoping Sanchez becomes Rivers? Better odds winning Powerball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Listen, the guy can say whatever he wants as longas his team backs him up...The last two years even though they didn't exactly run the table in the regular season they have gone to two consequetive AFC championship games...Like it or not the only way you shut this guy up will be to keep them out of the playoffs...even then I sure he'll sate that he's proud of his guys and that no one would want to play us....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Listen, the guy can say whatever he wants as longas his team backs him up...The last two years even though they didn't exactly run the table in the regular season they have gone to two consequetive AFC championship games...Like it or not the only way you shut this guy up will be to keep them out of the playoffs...even then I sure he'll sate that he's proud of his guys and that no one would want to play us....
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

You really think missing the playoffs would shut him up? Not likely. Maybe sewing his lips together might work.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

[QUOTE]Listen, the guy can say whatever he wants as longas his team backs him up

His team can never "back up" what he said about the Chargers because he wasn't talking about HIS team or HIS players.  It's one thing for Rex to engage in some old fashioned smack talk when it comes to his own team, but what he did in this case was completely classless.  He basically came at the neck of a fellow coach in a way that was totally uncalled for.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego : His team can never "back up" what he said about the Chargers because he wasn't talking about HIS team or HIS players.  It's one thing for Rex to engage in some old fashioned smack talk when it comes to his own team, but what he did in this case was completely classless.  He basically came at the neck of a fellow coach in a way that was totally uncalled for.
    Posted by 423206852231dc13f5b2e36577a3bcfa[/QUOTE]

Classless is the norm for Rex. Now if he said something intelligent or classy THAT would be news.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Anyone else notice how WeDerr hasn't posted since the day after the Jets/Pats game? How convenient, we couldn't get rid of the guy in the week leading up to the game and now he's run away with his tail between his legs. God forbid the Jets win in a few weeks, he'll come roaring back like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from knoxvillepat. Show knoxvillepat's posts

If the Jets miss the playoffs this year, and I beleive they will...Will Rex have a job next year or will it be back to the old drawing board. This team was built to win and with his guarentees and all, I say he's done. The team is collapsing with it's internal squibbles. This is where a coach is suppose to step up and control his players. These comments would never come from a Patriot locker room under BB. Remember he even benched Wes Welker for 1 quarter in a playoff game for just making some funny comments. This is where a coach has to be a coach, not X's + O's or load mouth babble. He needs to take control and get his clubhouse in order.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else notice how WeDerr hasn't posted since the day after the Jets/Pats game? How convenient, we couldn't get rid of the guy in the week leading up to the game and now he's run away with his tail between his legs. God forbid the Jets win in a few weeks, he'll come roaring back like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

There's a good chance Jintsfan another of WeDat's names. Same teenage taunts same dumb comments and since we haven't played the other Meadowlands swamp dweller yet he can still show up. His problem is that he can't keep coming back posing as a fan of our next opponent since the web hosting company instituted the email link as part of the registration process.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Listen, the guy can say whatever he wants as longas his team backs him up...The last two years even though they didn't exactly run the table in the regular season they have gone to two consequetive AFC championship games...Like it or not the only way you shut this guy up will be to keep them out of the playoffs...even then I sure he'll sate that he's proud of his guys and that no one would want to play us....

This is the attitude I just don't undestand.  Seriously, since when is losing in the Play-offs something to proud of, something that makes a team worthy to run their mouth? 

1/3 of the league makes the post-season and loses, I fail to see the great accomplishment in this. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

The Jets are effectively doomed... While Rex may feel like the rest of the NFL is on his side (evident from his challenging the rest of the league to beat the Pats), the reality is that 31 teams in the league are sick of him. This has a negative effect on the team. On the flip side, if he would act more like a coach and less like a player, these guys could be a good team with some discipline. Brady HAS had trouble with his D over the years. However, we all know that he is not one to discipline his players.

Long story short... As soon as he talks his way out of NY, the Pats go back to being dominant in this matchup.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I view Rex like the guy at work,,,  does his job pretty good but never put him in front of a customer in a meeting. I personally think the guy is a good coach and he's shook our tree more then we have shook his. I like his brother and have a funny feeling that he might end up in Miami, Minne, maybe even dallas and as a remote chance Indy.