sexy Rexy comments on San Diego

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego

I think any and all posts about Rex Ryan should be banned from these blogs.  Clearly, the guy is a MORON !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from memery26. Show memery26's posts

I read the full quote, and would stop short of saying Rex Ryan is classless. He is actually weirdly complimentary of coaches/other teams. The problem is more that he is a dumb oaf. Apparently he likes the taste of his own feet as much as his wife's. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Remember that the Fat Man P-R-O-M-I-S-E-D a SB WIN, period, end of story. There are some fans in NY that actually expect this. Trust me, after having spent a few years living in the area after college, these wingnuts aren't like Pats fans....alot of them are simpletons when it comes to these promises and expectations. If the Fat Man doesn't deliver, the fans and the NY press will eat his Fat Azz alive....it will be over in NYC for the Fat Man....at about that time his free pass about his Foot Fetish perversion will end and will become widely discussed by the press, and NOT in a good way...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego:
    In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego : This is the attitude I just don't undestand.  Seriously, since when is losing in the Play-offs something to proud of, something that makes a team worthy to run their mouth?  1/3 of the league makes the post-season and loses, I fail to see the great accomplishment in this. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

I too don't see the great accomplishment either unless your a team that hasn't won since Richard Nixon was in the White House...My point is merely that he can continue to dismiss his teams play in the regualr season and cite back to back AFC title games as a measure of success.

Let's face it until we beat the Jet's or they miss the playoffs he has bragging rights...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Apparently he likes the taste of his own feet as much as his wife's.

And circle gets the square!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: sexy Rexy comments on San Diego:
    I noticed that, because he too, calls me "queenie" as if it's even somewhat funny. These geeks need to get out more so they can see what is funny. Potty jokes or nicknames that aren't funny to adults simply aren't funny. The 12 year old middle school nickname attempts make them look like 12 year olds. That's a Phat Rex tactic. I think he created the JintsFan character similarly to how Phat Rex does his poseur Pats fan characters that also have disappeared after Buffalo shot past the Jets and the Pats slapped the Jets and then Dallas. Jints shows up, Whodat disappears. Can you imagine what these toads look like or what they do for a living if they even have jobs?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Probably like you. You do name call like a 12 year old incessantly. Who even gives a shiot except for yours truly? Didn't you expect any recoil by calling yourself 'King'? I think your corporate big wigs are calling you at the moment. They need your guidance, direction, technical prowess and business savvy. Still looking in the mirror I see. Stick to the task at hand. Patriot football. I'm going to go cry now. Bawhaaaaa!!!

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts