Sexy Rexy signs multi year extension with the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Sexy Rexy signs multi year extension with the Jets

From the hot seat to an extension... I'm glad this foot fetish clown will be around to amuse us and keep the Jets in the cellar for the foreseeable future.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-rex-agree-multi-year-extension-report-article-1.1581896

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Sexy Rexy signs multi year extension with the Jets

Good news

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Awesome....just guarantees division title for foreseeable future...the circus remains at the meadowlands....yippeee

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

And neither will the Jets!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Rex's shoes would have been tough to fill.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Great news, he is pathetic.  Jests in turmoil.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Hey in fairness to Rex he seems to be a very good leader of men....the men he puts on the field is the problem. Either way i'm happy to laugh at the Jets for the forseeable. I wonder if they'll draft another QB this year 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Rex's shoes would have been tough to fill.

Careful... you could arouse Rex with those feet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Heres to 40 more years of jester mediocrity!!! Um where are the jester trolls cheering the move???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Now for those posters that were claiming it was Mike T fault....Rex will be the only one to blame now...if things don't improve.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Only ONE year extension to 15.....Nothing guarenteed after that....So he went from 1 to 2 years guarenteed...

I'd say he is still on the hot seat this year, as the jests would only have to eat one year salary if fired after 14....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to part-timer's comment:

Only ONE year extension to 15.....Nothing guarenteed after that....So he went from 1 to 2 years guarenteed...

I'd say he is still on the hot seat this year, as the jests would only have to eat one year salary if fired after 14....

It says "multi year". He was already signed through 2014, so it's through 2016, minimum.

If they left him on as a lame duck, ZERO FAs would have interest going there. That said, I am not sure through 2016 really sweetens the outlook for a FA who wants to win.

If they don't produce a winning season or make the playoffs then he could be gone

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

It says "multi year". He was already signed through 2014, so it's through 2016, minimum.

If they left him on as a lame duck, ZERO FAs would have interest going there. That said, I am not sure through 2016 really sweetens the outlook for a FA who wants to win.

If they don't produce a winning season or make the playoffs then he could be gone

and best part is..........they won't

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I think it's a good move. Say what you want, but his players play hard for him. 8-8 with this rag tag bunch is impressive.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Great to have him back for another 2-4 years!!! By the time the Jets get rid of him for a real HC, the Patriots will have already passed the torch from Brady to the next prodigy QB on their list.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

NO guarenteed money after 15....They hold his rights and make it sound like a multi year deal but there is no guarenteed money after 15...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I can't wait for RKrap to spin this one. He claimed Bill O'Brien and other top notch candidates would be banging down the door to coach there, and the fact is, NO ONE wants to coach there.

No one worthy of leading a team to a SB, anyway.

Blatantly obvious. Rex Ryan is partly responsible for much of the personnel that Tannenboob brought it, and the devastation left in its wake.

Where's Meadowland MIke? I've seen his other board names like Bungy Bill and Phat Virgin prancing around posing as interested PAts fan, but Bustchise himself in all his Jets glory vanished on Saturday.

Hmm.

Still telling lies Russell, why? It only makes you look desperate and jealous.

I did not say that. I did say OB would be a top 3 choice of the Jets. However the Texans moved quickly to grab the very hot OB by firing Kubiak before the season ended, a move you criticized heavily. Wrong again, hmmm?

Only a fool would find fault with Rex's performance this year. But thats you! Mr Jealous!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I believe if he wins a playoff game in 14 or 15 then 16 is guaranteed 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts