Sey it aint so!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Sey it aint so!

In response to mia76's comment:

Of course Atlanta is in Win Now mode - they mortgaged their future for a WR a few drafts ago and they are about to start shelling out 20M/year for their QB - they will be in 'rebuild' mode in two years if it doesn't hit next year.

they "mortgaged their future"? they have one year to win or they will be in "rebuild mode"?

u taking lessons from rusty?

pats fans  (rolls eyes)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

he was noticeably held alot in SB 42 too

Sean O'Hara really liked Seymour's face mask. Grabbed it like a 2 year old & wouldn't let go of it. If you're not as good as the guy across from,you have to cheat out of desperation. Too bad the refs didn't have the guts to throw the flags.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

No need to pay any attention what Quagmire. He is wrong as usual but likes to post either wrong info or post nothing. 

QUOTE]

LOL Rkrap, I guess Rusty was right about you. You are a troll. Congrats you got one poster to agree with you. Good job.

So you come on here and say nothing, always, except to throw barbs my way, and your not a troll? Try say something of substance, anything, and then we decide if you are a troll or not. So far I have never seen you say a thing of substance on football...

Look at your first comment, the only thing you said was I didn't know football. Yet you never say ANyTHING, ever. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Look at your first comment, the only thing you said was I didn't know football. Yet you never say ANyTHING, ever. 

Wow Rkrap! Either a flat out lie, or you got me confused with someone else. I NEVER said you dont know football! The complete exchange follows:

YOU: Seymour, Abe's, Freeney, Kelly. All salaries being equal, my first choice for the PAts would have been Seymour.

Agree this DL needs some one mean, nasty and willing to mix it up. I would consider each of the 4, including Kelly rotational players.

I wonder if the Pats have one more DT move to make? Pouha? DT could be this teams achilles heel if anything was to happen to Vince.

Yes I like Kelly on this team. Yes I am intrigued with Armstead but think he needs time and needs to get bigger to play DT. I would like to see one more vet come in at DT, not Abraham at DE.

ME: "If Seymour is your 1st choice you obviously havent really been watching the games!"

I dont question your football knowledge or intellect. I just questioned whether you are actually watching the other games or going off of name recognition. Still dont know why you got so defensive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Wow Rkrap! Either a flat out lie, or you got me confused with someone else. I NEVER said you dont know football! The complete exchange follows:

YOU: Seymour, Abe's, Freeney, Kelly. All salaries being equal, my first choice for the PAts would have been Seymour.

Agree this DL needs some one mean, nasty and willing to mix it up. I would consider each of the 4, including Kelly rotational players.

I wonder if the Pats have one more DT move to make? Pouha? DT could be this teams achilles heel if anything was to happen to Vince.

Yes I like Kelly on this team. Yes I am intrigued with Armstead but think he needs time and needs to get bigger to play DT. I would like to see one more vet come in at DT, not Abraham at DE.

ME: "If Seymour is your 1st choice you obviously havent really been watching the games!"

I dont question your football knowledge or intellect. I just questioned whether you are actually watching the other games or going off of name recognition. Still dont know why you got so defensive.

I am doing neither. I simply feel Seymour is the better player TODAY than any of the 4, is the most position versatile and the most disruptive to the other teams offense. Sey was a pro bowler in 2011 and is not one dimensional like Aberaham and Freeney, and does not take plays off like Kelly does. I like Sey's nastiness, and he has proven himself in big games. 

Lastly, the pope of DLine play, Wozzy, concurs. Are you watching any of the games? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

If you watched the Oakland games last season Kelly was the one taking all the double teams and providing more pressure than Seymore.  Freeney has always relied on being a speed rusher and now that he is getting older he is losing his speed and therefore is less effective as a rusher.  Kelly is by far the cheapest and most effective option.  Freeney would cost over 5 milion just because of his ego.  Seymore hates us for sending him to the career blackhole which is Oakland.  While I would love to see seymore back in a pats jersey it is probably not going to happen.  right now with his versatility Kelly is the best option for this defense

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to mia76's comment:

Of course Atlanta is in Win Now mode - they mortgaged their future for a WR a few drafts ago and they are about to start shelling out 20M/year for their QB - they will be in 'rebuild' mode in two years if it doesn't hit next year.

they "mortgaged their future"? they have one year to win or they will be in "rebuild mode"?

u taking lessons from rusty?

pats fans  (rolls eyes)

Giants trolls (rolls eyes)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

For the record, I do think Seymour has a bit left in the tank. However, I don't know if he or Kelly would be the better option for this team (putting Seymour's feelings for the Pats aside for a moment). We will just have to wait and see.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

For the record, I do think Seymour has a bit left in the tank. However, I don't know if he or Kelly would be the better option for this team (putting Seymour's feelings for the Pats aside for a moment). We will just have to wait and see.

I want both, cut every D tackle not named Vince, Kelly and Armstead assuming they all get through camp healthy. That is the dominating defense missing from days gone by; big athletic defensive tackles.

Sections
Shortcuts