Seymour decks Rapistberger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Seymour decks Rapistberger

Just saw the highlights and Seymour gets ejected for punching the turd after he got in Seymour's face, am I wrong because I liked it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Seymour decks Rapistberger

Wow! Just saw the highlight on CBS, Roethlisberger said something to Seymour and Big Sey knocked him on his but.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Just saw it too - wow!  Thinking he'll be getting a correspondence from the league offices informing him his paycheck will be a little short this week.  Of course, from the highlight I saw, looks like Big Ben was jawing at him as well - but Seymour should know better - not cool to lose your cool, especially when a young team is using you as a role model/mentor.  But hey, it's the Raider Way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Every act of stupidity helps to ensure a better draft pick for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

It is not easy to put Ben on the ground... & Seymour did it with a one handed WHACK !!! LOVED IT !!! Did not know he was ejected, that suuucks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Awesome!

Thanks, Sey.

And down with the Raidas and Panthas!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

I miss Seymour, he's definitely a class act.  Love it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Looking at the score the score maybe the Raiders should try hitting more during the plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Seymour decks Rapistberger:
    [QUOTE]It is not easy to put Ben on the ground... & Seymour did it with a one handed WHACK !!! LOVED IT !!! Did not know he was ejected, that suuucks
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

In looking at the highlight, it appeared to me that Big Ben may have went a little Meryl Streep on Sey - think he was acting a tad, but the ejection and upcoming fine was deserved. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Here is the video:

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/11/21/richard-seymour-punching-ben-roethlisberger-and-got-ejected/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

What seymour did was stoopid, i don't care if you dislike rapeboy. the league just sent a message by ejecting Sey from the game, now james harrison doesn't feel so picked on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

I just heard what Rapistberger was jawing about. Flashback- your drunk and this is the bathroom, give it up. Wait a minute where am I, BAM!!!