Seymour to head to Oakland this PM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppthom. Show ppthom's posts

Seymour to head to Oakland this PM

The Herald has it on their site

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Re: Seymour to head to Oakland this PM

Confirmed by NFL network.He is to play in Oak's Monday night game against SD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Guess he passed his physical mr moss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

pee in the cup, duck your head and get on the plane, big guy...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

"In his first public comments since the deal, Seymour told the Boston Herald on Saturday that he was taken aback when coach Bill Belichick told him of the trade"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ik9UAM0fm54x6sMyEG5NqjCzLLzwD9ALSNN01

The quote above is for those that were trashing BB for not telling him "one on one"

How did those people think he found out?  Was there a big "X" through his name on his parking space and a newly constructed brick wall in front of his locker?

More likely some people just try to put a negative spin on everything related to Bill.  This was an offer the Pats couldn't refuse.  Good luck to RS! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Richard Seymour harassing Phillip Rivers, can it get any better than that.!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

More likely some people just try to put a negative spin on everything related to Bill.  This was an offer the Pats couldn't refuse.  Good luck to RS! 

Yeah, that's what I've found on most comment streams. If these same people had BB as the coach of their respective teams, with 3 superbowl wins and 4 appearances, you wouldn't hear boo from them. The simple fact is that winning teams/coaches attract hatred from fans who are jealous of that team/coachs' success.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In the scientifc community, Oakland Coliseum is known as MK471...the only known black hole in our solar system..Good luck, Richard... if light can't even escape that place, I don't see how you are ever getting outa there...

Sections
Shortcuts