Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway

Seriously the guy gave us some good first years but he was wayyyyy over-rated....

1ST ROUND PICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway

yeah, he did lose his fire after the third SB win

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Yup... I appreciate what Bruschi Vrabel Rodney Seymour did, but they're done in this league...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

As "over-rated" as he might be he was still our best pass rusher. If you're going to trade him for something you should trade him for an OLB. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway:
    [QUOTE]Seriously the guy gave us some good first years but he was wayyyyy over-rated.... 1ST ROUND PICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Thankyou for this post..Richard Seymour was the king of the coverage sack for the last few years and got pushed around plenty in the running game. I don't care about his 8 sacks last year. Somebody tell me the last time he had a game and you walked away saying, "wow, Seymour was awesome". Hasn't happened in many years. I don't agree he s*cks but man is he over rated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to Re: Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway:
    [QUOTE]As "over-rated" as he might be he was still our best pass rusher. If you're going to trade him for something you should trade him for an OLB. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

We earned a possible top 5 draft pick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]As "over-rated" as he might be he was still our best pass rusher. If you're going to trade him for something you should trade him for an OLB. 

maybe about 3-4 years ago. heck i saw Vrabel in the backfield more times that Seymour lately.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Anybody want to go to the Sept.14 game with me. My brother can't make it, so I'm looking 4 somebody 2 go with. The price of the ticket($117). I have good seats; lower level(14 rows from the field, Goal Line). U must buy the ticket one week in advance. We can go together or we can meet up at the game, what ever U prefer because I live in Springfield. let me know right away.
    My Email is mvieu77@aol.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

He was our best pass rusher in the 3-4 because Vrabel was done and Thomas was hurt. In the the 4-3, Burgess and Thomas will be the primary pass rushers and should both exceed 8 sacks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway : Thankyou for this post..Richard Seymour was the king of the coverage sack for the last few years and got pushed around plenty in the running game. I don't care about his 8 sacks last year. Somebody tell me the last time he had a game and you walked away saying, "wow, Seymour was awesome". Hasn't happened in many years. I don't agree he s*cks but man is he over rated.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

TOTALLY AGREED. The best D-linemen in the league (Haynsworth, Peppers, etc.) are game changers! They can get to the GB and bring down the RB whenever they feel like it. Seymour was not at that level...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I wouldn't say he su<ks but it's a great move.  He was going to hold us for ransom again and since he did not live up to it the first time, getting rid of him for a 1st rounder was brilliant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Fireballer = 100% right on the money

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seymour traded.... *yawn*...he s|_|cks anyway : TOTALLY AGREED. The best D-linemen in the league (Haynsworth, Peppers, etc.) are game changers! They can get to the GB and bring down the RB whenever they feel like it. Seymour was not at that level...
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Not to Mention...At the end of the year he goes and we get nothing.. Vince wilfork is a free agent and judging by the way the Patriots do business we will see a franchise tag on him leaving Seymour free to walk and we get nothing. A first round pick even if it is out of the top 10(I doubt it) is a good value and adds to the enjoyment of my draft day. BB has shown a pretty good ability to draft top guys when he drafts that high.