Seymour

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottJ123. Show ScottJ123's posts

Seymour

I beleave to lose this leader on the feild is nutz. I think he has been in the trenches reaking havoc for this team. So I say keep him , No if nor buts about it.!!!!!! This is the beast in the East and he has occupied two blockers his whole career. This is the guy who has kept our linebackers safe. Do some of you watch the line play . Just a lone voice I guess

Scott

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Seymour

Who said we're going to lose Big Sey?

Relax, it is highly unlikely he will be going anywhere anytime soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Seymour

Philly I think what he is talking about is the amount of people onthis forum in the last week have come out and said they would rather have peppers then seymour.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot54too. Show patriot54too's posts

Seymour

Well you have a great point. I know Richard Seymour has been banged up a bit over the last 2 to 3 years. But, I also remember that he was once described as the Best player in all the NFL, no best defensive player, best player period. He still has great value and worth to our Patriot team.

This is no ordinary player by any stretch of the imagination. You do not trade or waive the best player in the NFL, E.V.E.R.!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Seymour

We will not be able to replace Seymour if he is let go and thats a fact. He has been getting double teamed since he was drafted even when he wasnt 100% and many still consider him the BEST 3-4 DE in all of football. And after losing Vrabel and Bruschi on the verge of retirement we can not afford to lose another leader in this locker room.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Seymour

And his knee problems started when he was a FB in a short-yardage play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Seymour

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Football as we know it will cease to exist in New England without Greedy King Richard.