Shanahan possible Bills coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Shanahan possible Bills coach

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Shanahan possible Bills coach

harley-it would be good for them,thats for sure.there is rumors of both the schottenheimers being there marty,and his son.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

ShittenHammmers? are they still around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I guess the marty ball still lives.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors?&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2ffeatures%2frumors

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

As I live in the DC area, when I heard this, the first thing I thought was - When are they going to fire Zorn now?

Gruden is gone. Shanahan might be. Holmgren has recently criticized the Skins for their treatment of Zorn.

Snyder decided he would try to get Zorn to quit so he wouldn't have to pay his contract. With the big name coaches list dwindling, he may have to eat the contract. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

not that i care about the deadskins,but its funny how the struggleing teams continue to do the same thing over,and over.rather if its hireing unproven coaches,or the signing of the fastest players in football,or breaking the bank on free agents.but what tops all of that is fireing a coach in the middle of the season.do some teams think a big name coach who is available is gonna come in and take over a team in the middle of the season?if one was to he would have to just use it like pre-season and evaluate all the players,and figure out who is staying,or going at the end of the year,and then figure out what the team needs from that point on.

Sections
Shortcuts