Shane Vereen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

Shane Vereen

Is it possible to for him to have an "injury" ( wink, wink), so that he can put on IR for the season and activate Kevin Faulk? Vereen is not in plans this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Shane Vereen

Yes, He's done squat. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Dosen't appear to be in the plans.  I guess he would have to get hurt in practice because he hasn't been getting any game time unless he's been in on Special teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I really wanna see what he's got. rb is among the easiest positions to make a rookie impact. he wont be close to faulk in blitz pickup and general knowledge, but hes a very smart young man and has had plenty of study time. plus he should be able to blow faulk out of the water elusiveness-wise, not to mention being heavier and stronger, I believe. gotta give him a game anyway, not that I liked or like the pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Shane Vereen:
    [QUOTE]Is it possible to for him to have an "injury" ( wink, wink), so that he can put on IR for the season and activate Kevin Faulk? Vereen is not in plans this year.
    Posted by Mirage123[/QUOTE]

I know what you're saying, but I don't know if I'd mess around with a position where players actually can and usually do go down with injury very quickly...I'd find a place on the roster for him, just for that purpose. You don't want to be bringing guys in off the street in December because this one has turf toe, that one tore a knee, the one over there sprained an ankle, etc.

Sections
Shortcuts