Sharper Image

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Re: Sharper Image

In Response to Sharper Image:
    [QUOTE].......Just wondering what dumping Meriweather and having a vet like Darren Sharper would do for  players like Chung and McCourty..........secondary has looked lost at times since the retirement of Rodney Harrison....Veteran D line,but real young behind them.......rotation of Chung ,Sanders,Sharper and maybe even Dowling???
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

I don't want him cut, I want him traded. This is the last year of his contract so I'd love to see them get a good trade for him with teams just looking at his pro bowls.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I'd rather have Donte Whitner, unless he's already signed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

In Response to Re: Sharper Image:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather have Donte Whitner, unless he's already signed.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

yea that makes sense you guys talk about meriweather overpursuing and then bring up donte whitner who isnt even close to making a play on the ball most times, atleast meriweaher most of the time puts himself in the right position to make a tackle, whether he actually makes it or not is a different story

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Called this move six days ago-said Pats will sign Sharper Trade Maryweather and Brtown moves up-Even I get lucky once in a while-LOL  In Response to Sharper Image:
    [QUOTE].......Just wondering what dumping Meriweather and having a vet like Darren Sharper would do for  players like Chung and McCourty..........secondary has looked lost at times since the retirement of Rodney Harrison....Veteran D line,but real young behind them.......rotation of Chung ,Sanders,Sharper and maybe even Dowling???
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Yeah I think his workout with the Pats will be crucial. He's getting old fast, last year he only played 8 games and a total of only 16 tackles. I think he might fit better coming onto a team halfway through the season to save his body for the playoffs. I dont think the Pats just release Meriweather but if the right trade comes about im sure BB will not be scared to pull a trigger. I think Sergio will get a chance to prove himself the next few preseason games to see how he progressed from season 1 to season 2. A lot of options here but if game 1 started today I believe Meriweather is our best option.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Trade,cut gone..tired of blown plays by being out of postion or over pursuit. Pro bowl means BB can fleece yet another team......Tebucky Jones anyone???
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]shush laddie you'll be giving the next sucker on the BB tree of NFL suckers advance warning about his intentions...Fleecing is such an apprapo description though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

The idea of playing Dowling @ Safety is intriguing. He's got good size, great ball awareness and plenty of speed for the position.

If Butler and Arrington can handle the nickel and dime CB positions, I'd let Dowling work his way into the lineup at Safety.

Could be similar to how they used Eugene Wilson, another 2nd round CB that they shifted to Safety during his rookie season. That worked out fine until Wilson's constant injuries became an issue.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

We can only hope leatherhelmet

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

I was as surprised as anyone to see Sanders go but Josh Barrettt has to be the reason he was let go and also had the Donkey's throwing a hissy fit when BB scooped JB up.If Sharper signs, I will refer to you from now on as Nos Def in honor of Nostradamus and Mos Def.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Dont forget, after week one, contracts for newly signed players are not guaranteed for the full season. Would not be at all surprised to see a vet or two signed next week, need a little patience this week...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

No vet signings till after week 1.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]I'd rather have Donte Whitner, unless he's already signed.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

signed by san francisco

25. This post has been removed.