Shawn Crable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Shawn Crable

I really can't wait too see this guy against the Ravens this week. When they drafted him, I saw a player that could play both safety and LB(superfast). I sure he will be on special teams when the season starts, but it should be interesting to see what this guy can do in preseason with all that speed!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

Re: Shawn Crable

In Response to Shawn Crable: (originally posted a year ago)
    [QUOTE]I really can't wait too see this guy against the Ravens this week. When they drafted him, I saw a player that could play both safety and LB(superfast). I sure he will be on special teams when the season starts, but it should be interesting to see what this guy can do in preseason with all that speed!
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

"Just wait until next year" 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

If you're in the tub two years in a row, do they bring in some sand, a tanning bed and a Tiki Bar.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Why bother keeping the guy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

Guys this big, fast and tall are not common. Some males that are large mature really late so maybe he is just finding his groove. I do not know what else to guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

maybe it's at no expense to have him on IR?

Sections
Shortcuts