shawn MERRIMAN officially joins the WWE roster, any ideas for his "character"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

shawn MERRIMAN officially joins the WWE roster, any ideas for his "character"?

he was made for the stuff... the new ultimate warrior without the roids and injuries.. yep, the odds are with him brotha... all-natural merriman... merriman the everyman.... merriman the handyman.....can already see him shaking the ropes and doing his sack dance right before doing his finishing move or a spot like cena's you cant see me schtick.. finishing move could be the sack! now without having to face actual o-men with bad intentions can rack up quite a few again...i always wondered what mark gastineau would have been as a wrestler, now the world is blessed with the second best option.... can already see him trash-talkin boston the next time they come in and our tainted rings before a cena comes in and shuts him up somehow....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: shawn MERRIMAN officially joins the WWE roster, any ideas for his

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cuckoo B. Ware

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Hold on....did you really just call him the new Ultimate Warrior WITHOUT the steroids? Apparently, you're not too familiar with his career in the NFL.

For his character, he already molded that. "Lights Out" will be a loudmouth, good mic-jockey powerhouse who will talk a better game than he ever produces while picking on lesser opponents, and will never win a Championship....belt. His "Lights Out" dance will be the precursor to his finisher...possibly worked into his ring entrance.

I honestly think he will do very well in the WWE. They need more big bodies. Lust like Boxing, the WWE needs it's heavyweights to drive the 'sport'.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

the new ultimate warrior without the roids and injuries.. yep, the odds are with him brotha... all-natural merriman...

can you please explain this part?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

the new ultimate warrior without the roids and injuries.. yep, the odds are with him brotha... all-natural merriman...

LOL!!! Good one! Merriman was an NFL fraud, whose career nose-dived once he was forced off 'roids. 

Can't understand why the NFL Network hired him as an "expert" commentator on their morning show. He was terrible. Perhaps he'll do better in the WWE.

I can envision him initially teaming up with Big E Langston, to form a "power" tag team...and become WWE tag team champs. He may then transform himself into a decent villian, perhaps by borrowing from the old Ernie Ladd gimic, and call himself "The King of Wrestling"...by eventually double-crossing Big E.

The bottom line is...I don't see Merriman having the personality or the charisma to make it big in wrestling. He doesn't appear to be likable enough to sustain himself as a good guy (face). But, time will tell.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cuckoo B. Ware

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!....Man...I'm getting tired of spitting up coffee through my nose...my keyboard is screwed...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cuckoo B. Ware

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!....Man...I'm getting tired of spitting up coffee through my nose...my keyboard is screwed...

[/QUOTE]

Haha! Thanks, dude!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

He could be "The Guardian of the San Diego Trophy Case"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ouch!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

called sarcasm, and irony.. thats how i'll market him! call him the all-natural everyman as he walks in with a rolls and high profile luxury entitled MVP-like tude, then yappin about how much better he is than everyone else and how he'll trandform wrestling as he did the NFL and that no1 can stop him as no1 could in the NFL.. if he wanted to, could b leading the league in sacks but anted to bless the nfl universe with his presence.. u feel me? doing the lights out dance as he walks towards the ring will b price less as well.. perhaps to some lightening bolt imagery.. u could do a lot of stuff with him, hey he was always charismatic wit nfl character.. didnt he also date strippers.. could b the new godfather as well...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

!

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Maybe he can find a bimbo who can do the sack dance and then they can compete against Summer Rain and Fandango, or Emma and Santino!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe he can find a bimbo who can do the sack dance and then they can compete against Summer Rain and Fandango, or Emma and Santino!!!

[/QUOTE]

HE... I LIKEY ME SOME EMMA.. NICE GOOFY-cute schtick!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Shawn Merriman says, "Pimping ain't easy!" LOL!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HE... I LIKEY ME SOME EMMA.. NICE GOOFY-cute schtick!

[/QUOTE] Nothing like Emma! Goofy as all hell, and cute in an odd way! Maybe he and the new Diva Champion can hook up And they call their act turning the Paige!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Another day closer to the parade"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

test

"Another day closer to the parade"