Shawn Springs sighting?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Shawn Springs sighting?

Mike Reiss highlighted the height of New Orleans' primary targets with Marques Colston being 6'4" and Jeremy Shockey being 6'5".

Do you think we see Springs for the first time really since Owens in week 1?  Or will Bodden play the bulk of the snaps against Colston?  I don't like the height difference between Wilhite (5'9") and Colston...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Re: Shawn Springs sighting?

i think wilhite is the most athletic of the bunch regardless of height.  he is consistantly in position to make plays, but doesnt.  all of his mistakes are very fixable.  i know this does not answer the question you asked, but i needed a platform on which to state my opinion of wilhite.

to answer your question... i just dont think springs is good enough any more.  im not BB or anything but i think it will be bodden.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

No.....BB falls in love with a DB and sticks with them no matter how much they hurt the team.  4 years of Hobbs and now Wilhite. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Shawn Springs sighting?:
    [QUOTE]No.....BB falls in love with a DB and sticks with them no matter how much they hurt the team.  4 years of Hobbs and now Wilhite. 
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    Personally I think Wilhite has a ton more ability than Hobbs, who was a walking, talking charity for Wide Receivers.  I'm not calling Wilhite the second coming of Ty Law or anything, but I still think he could round out into a good slot corner.  As to the OP's question, I gotta think they'll put Bodden on Colston-I haven't seen ANYTHING out of Shawn Springs that gives me any confidence this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Shawn Springs sighting?:
    [QUOTE]Mike Reiss highlighted the height of New Orleans' primary targets with Marques Colston being 6'4" and Jeremy Shockey being 6'5". Do you think we see Springs for the first time really since Owens in week 1?  Or will Bodden play the bulk of the snaps against Colston?  I don't like the height difference between Wilhite (5'9") and Colston...
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    If he were to cover anybody it would be Shockey, but I will give McGowen that job, he let  Dallas Clark, who is a much better reciver than Shockey, have just 4 catches, although he did give him a TD, I doubt BB is will to let a guy play who hasn't been playing for the past couple of weeks, and when he did play, he didn't play well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

The faster Butler develops, the better it will be for us.

And Bodden is gone next season as well so another gaping hole looming. 

Sections
Shortcuts