Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts

No wonder our pal JBolt has been getting testy of late: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5757024

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts

bolts fans are the testiest... no?  i tried

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Soo....We're the last team that can claim him and I doubt BB would even if he drops to us. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts:
    [QUOTE]Soo....We're the last team that can claim him and I doubt BB would even if he drops to us. 

Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

If you're the last team on the waiver list, then why would you claim him when you can just sign him later?  That way you're not obligated to pay his contract salary and can pay him a lesser amount.  Same with Moss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts : If you're the last team on the waiver list, then why would you claim him when you can just sign him later?  That way you're not obligated to pay his contract salary and can pay him a lesser amount.  Same with Moss.
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Because Merriman wants to play for Baltimore or Miami. The Pats were not one of his favor destinations. If you want him you'll have to pick him up off waivers. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shawne Merriman Placed on Waivers by Bolts : Because Merriman wants to play for Baltimore or Miami. The Pats were not one of his favor destinations. If you want him you'll have to pick him up off waivers. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

My guess is that he's Baltimore bound. He's their kind of thug.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Baltimore can have him. I don't think Merriman is that good since he ditched the juice and returned from injury. I do think he would provide decent depth if a team needed him at OLB, but I am more than comfortable with TBC, Nink and Cunningham manning those spots for us over Merriman. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

And he was claimed by the Bills!  Have fun playing in obscurity Shawne! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

ah yes! good ol shaun! remember way back when our boys did our version of his obnoxious sack dance right in the middle of his field on his team emblem and he got totally buLLsh!t about it.

I don't know about you guys but I sure as hell don't want em. where ever he goes I hope we can continue to kick his azz all over the field.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Second that! I cant stand that baby!  His stupid dance.... someone else does it and he got all butt hurt!  That was awesome back in '06...

Sections
Shortcuts