shawne merriman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgram234. Show dgram234's posts

shawne merriman

on gresh and zolak, gresh brought up the possibility of trading a draft pick or two for shawne merriman due to lack of depth and burgess possibly retiring, is he worth it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: shawne merriman

Injury riddled and steroid riddled. I'd actually be interested in what the Charger fans think about Merriman

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bosox0978. Show Bosox0978's posts

It would be great to get a guy like that for a 3 and a 5th rounder. What do you have to lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Re: shawne merriman:
    Injury riddled and steroid riddled. I'd actually be interested in what the Charger fans think about Merriman
    Posted by ewhite1065

The guy can play, still has an outstanding burst of speed. dont be shocked when he has 15 sacks in SD this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

This out of SD today.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jul/29/merriman-will-not-be-on-time/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

he's a loser and not Patriot type player.  i'd rather not win a super bowl for the next 10 years than to call him a Patriot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I think you want to go after the wrong Shaun (Shawn, Shawne, Sean, how ever you spell it). 

I'd take Shaun Philips for a 3rd and a 5th. Merriman? I'd give them a 6th round and a signed autography hood with the sleeves cut off. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: shawne merriman : The guy can play, still has an outstanding burst of speed. dont be shocked when he has 15 sacks in SD this year.
    Posted by jbolted

To be honest with you, I hate him but I hated Rodney Harrison too before he came here. As long as we have his word that he won't stop juicing What the hell. I don't want him to lose that burst of speed Though.I'll take your word for it that he can still play.Thanks for the insight.

Oh yeah..I hate that Lights out dance too. I'll pukeee if he does that in a pats Uniform.

Edit} Wow, I just read that article you attached. I didn't realize Vincent Jackson was holding out too. Are these guys serious about the Cash or do they just want to get out of Double Sessions?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Pure do_uchebag. Screw this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to shawne merriman:
    on gresh and zolak, gresh brought up the possibility of trading a draft pick or two for shawne merriman due to lack of depth and burgess possibly retiring, is he worth it?
    Posted by dgram234

nope

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Pass

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

he's a loser and not Patriot type player.  i'd rather not win a super bowl for the next 10 years than to call him a Patriot
    Posted by dangr76

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Are you serious?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Pure do_uchebag. Screw this guy.
    Posted by fitz0527

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Short, succinct and right to the point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He is a Charger.  He thinks like one, brags like one, and loses like one.  Please, NO.  Rodney was NOT of this mentality.  He was just unapologetic about playing hard all the time.  This guy is one of the L.T. type Prima Donnas that have sunk this team for the last half of the decade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Says Merriman -
     “I’m only coming back to be the guy on the defense. I’m not coming back to be a guy. I want to be on a team where someone is going to be building a defense around me.”

WOW HOLY CRAP.  NO WAY WOULD WE TRADE FOR SOME TURD TALKING LIKE THIS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he is no way near worth a 2nd round pick!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

If it were to happen it would have to be right now. Im sort of on the fence with it honestly.

Because at one point he could be incredibly dominant and at the other the roids could have been what made him dominant. Hes a team guy who would buy into what Bills preaching but is he worth adding to just throw into another guy we have to pay and the same goes for the Chargers as we would probably throw them a pick and Mankins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]he's a loser and not Patriot type player.  i'd rather not win a super bowl for the next 10 years than to call him a Patriot
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]

He's not my favorite guy either but "they" said the same things about corey dillon and randy moss. he'd definately need to check his ego at the door.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]he is no way near worth a 2nd round pick!
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]
    His value is most likely to be a 4th rounder, maybe a 5th given his past history.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Merriman is better than ANY LB on the Patriot roster

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Merriman is better than ANY LB on the Patriot roster
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

He was in 2006/2007. Now? No way bud. He missed 2008 came back to play last seaason in 14 games with 30 something tackles and 4 sacks. He can't do steroids any longer and has a bad reputation in the eyes of Goodel. He was always one dimensional for you guys after never being much of a run stopper( never has had more then 70 tackles in a year) Does not bring much to the table and apparently the Chargers don't think too highly of him either. 

This guy will be out of football in 2-3 years tops.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

The PATS really need to send a draft pick or two for another possible "PASS RUSHER" to add to this team. Right now they got NOTHING at this position! (no offense to J. Cunningham, but he is just a rookie!)

Figure it out Pats!  Now, I don't think it's Shawne Merriman - but hope the Pats are on the horn with other teams to get a vetran pass rusher in here...

We'll see - they BETTER do Something!