She did this for me I'm sure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

She did this for me I'm sure

Giseles' biker chic makeover...lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Re: She did this for me I'm sure

Going "Hernandez".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

And this is why Brady is my hero.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Personally I prefer beach volleyball Giselle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not my type Giselle.

What I want to know is how do you post pictures now?? Help

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Honestly, I've never found her that sexy before. But this I like. A lot. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If only they could get her azz in every picture.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only they could get her azz in every picture.

[/QUOTE]

How about this?

http://www.thefrisky.com/2012-05-16/gisele-bunchens-butt-is-on-the-cover-of-french-vogue/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's what I'm talking about kp :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about kp :)

[/QUOTE]

Here's most of the shoot:

First picture says it all. Must be nice to be TFB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2172589/Gisele-Bundchens-naked-ambition-laid-bare-daring-nude-beach-shoot-Vogue-Paris.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

her backside is amazing, and she looks pretty darn nice on the frontside too

Gisele Bundchen

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

whoah   this thread could prove to be better than the joke thread!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tcal and I know how to juice up a thread

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mgraham's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tcal and I know how to juice up a thread

[/QUOTE]

I know I speak for all .. your efforts are truly appreciated

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Still a Moynihan guy myself:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.carreck.com/celebrities/wallpaper/bridget-moynahan002.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.carreck.com/wallpaper/Bridget_Moynahan/full/2.php&h=1200&w=1600&sz=168&tbnid=9_jZUJzfRAP3dM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbridget%2Bmoynahan%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=bridget+moynahan&usg=__4I2rgfqdoQwL7GMXMYvQXc5Qky0=&docid=-3MtVYxvT7kU8M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=T5NrULjvM-r30gGNt4CAAQ&ved=0CFcQ9QEwBw&dur=392

[/QUOTE]

Yawn

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

her backside is amazing, and she looks pretty darn nice on the frontside too

Gisele Bundchen

[/QUOTE]

I bet Brady just loves tucking himself up in there  and ps love her fm s!!

[/QUOTE]

OK, TCal, myself and NEGame2 know how to juice up a thread

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK, TCal, myself and NEGame2 know how to juice up a thread

[/QUOTE]

What??? Did I miss photos of NEGAME2?????

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Me too Rusty, Moynihan is much more beautiful and actually has talent. Bunchen poses like that because it's her business to do so. I think they are both good women personally and good mothers.

Keep up the good work ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

And...Moynihan would be a good 'TOUCH' a girl......Lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Oh NO she did NOT?!?!  Dis real Harley...?  Uggh, Whyyyy Gisele?!?!  IF women MUST get inked, imo it should be both symmetrical and only in black.  Ex:  2 sweet-#ss arm shoulder tats, slightly dripping down circa the center towards the lower arm (or wrapping around the back).  Ex: 3 Seperate Nice symmetrical pieces veering down the spine.  Ex:  2 Nice portrait based pics (maybe nature scenes), 1 on the top of each foot.  Ex:  2 seperate nicely done, longer quotes in some fine calligraphy going down the center sides, outter most side of the chest (but by god, not on it), down to the lower hips.

THAT said, I sorta dig tats that end in tight cut-offs...but I like it when there's hard-lined areas that skew up or down leaving open skin within those hard-lined angulars (like biomechanical based ones, and true japanese Maori tats <more detailed than Samoan ones>).

~~

Just through down 5 bills hoping to at least finish up the 2 tight parrallel tribals (with nicely ornamental open ivy & floral patterns inside of each), wrapping on down my left forearm and through the nice block calligraphy on each side (already) of my forearm ("JUSTIFY"-see Milton: "Justify the ways of God to man"/"NULLIFY"-see Lou Reed: "I'm- gonna try- ta nullify my life")...  It's "ringed" down into 6 seperate double parrallel lines (6 rings of 2 tight ones)=Still didn't get it all filled in.

Needless to say I should get the total work done based on my complete vision, sometime in the roundabout year, 2246 A.D. (hopefully...Ideal scenario). 

Anybody have an additional 12k lying around?  And we're talkin' just my torso: full arms, to top chest clasps, and full back array (Sun-already there, needs added detail though, then (not there) Moon, Earth, and Angel at the bottom)... 10k probably wouldn't cut it-  Man...at least IF I went full color portrait pieces, with all the open area of the image and shading aspects, I could at LEAST be making some sorta headway here...sheez.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

having this done on my upper right arm...love dennis hopper may he r. i. p.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Nahhh...but now, perhaps gettin' someone to try to construct one of those nitrous backpacks...hmmm-

Sections
Shortcuts