She did this for me I'm sure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: She did this for me I'm sure

They deleted my comment   too funny!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Few Q's~

Kansas's link (if doesn't post):  Wonder what they're sayin' in that strange foreign tongue?  Bet it's got nothin' ta do with cooking...  Unless it's a hot innuendo...like "foreign tongue".

Negame:  What's an fm s...And does it have to do with something centering around the cr0tch area of that Gisele pic?

Anyone:  Why can't WE have anything like the equivelant of American Vogue, like Paris Vogue has?  I know right-wingers are a bit perturbed that the fabric of society will be usurped, If the sideshot equivelant of a naked Gisele Bundchen black n white beach photo, gets in the hands of a terrorist grade schooler and all, but If we're gonna continue to allow the inside cam looks of 12 people being beheaded on network tv at 9 in the a.m....At LEAST can we can go the full 9 yards to get the Gisele #ss shot to go along with our damnation?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

^  Just goes to prove why women arn't allowed to drink beer on the beach...  They get sand in their Schlitz.

bada boom.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

does the sand on her left cheek look like face.....maybe Toms .....bada boom boom

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

her backside is amazing, and she looks pretty darn nice on the frontside too

Gisele Bundchen

[/QUOTE]

Wow, all of a sudden I'm hungry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They deleted my comment   too funny!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah what was wrong with that?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and Laz doesn't know what FM s are --do you want to tell him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[IMAGE]

[/IMAGE]

Nothing against Giselle, prefer Upton....

dayum, how does one insert image?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First...

"^  Just goes to prove why women arn't allowed to drink beer on the beach...  They get sand in their Schlitz.  bada boom."

^ Absolute gem...  Kept it Pg-13 too (an even tougher feat imo).

Second...

[QUOTE]

"They deleted my comment   too funny!!!!!!!!!"

[/QUOTE]

"LOL, yeah what was wrong with that?"

[/QUOTE]

"and Laz doesn't know what FM s are --do you want to tell him."

Pa-leeeez...SOME-one tell me;  Gimme a sweet-#ss hint- In terms of colloquial verbatum (especially as it relates to "twitter-esque" series of random single-letter acronyms)- I'm in the stone-age.  Even otherwise for that matter (you All DO recall that I had to reference zbellino's "ninja-foot", right?).  I even needed a nudging point to prairie's image of a tiger/leopard, under the header:  "What can't I change?"  You could actually write out the words minus solely 1 letter in the middle, and I'd be in left-field til doomsday (think here the Peter from Family Guy Wheel of Fortune bit:  "I'd like an "X"...another "X", a "Q", the number "3"..."  "-And for the vowel, laz?"  "The batman symbol.");  Not sure I'd get that far...I'd be on random color-blends & made-up hieroglyphs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First...

"^  Just goes to prove why women arn't allowed to drink beer on the beach...  They get sand in their Schlitz.  bada boom."

^ Absolute gem...  Kept it Pg-13 too (an even tougher feat imo).

Second...

[QUOTE]

"They deleted my comment   too funny!!!!!!!!!"

[/QUOTE]

"LOL, yeah what was wrong with that?"

[/QUOTE]

"and Laz doesn't know what FM s are --do you want to tell him."

Pa-leeeez...SOME-one tell me;  Gimme a sweet-#ss hint- In terms of colloquial verbatum (especially as it relates to "twitter-esque" series of random single-letter acronyms)- I'm in the stone-age.  Even otherwise for that matter (you All DO recall that I had to reference zbellino's "ninja-foot", right?).  I even needed a nudging point to prairie's image of a tiger/leopard, under the header:  "What can't I change?"  You could actually write out the words minus solely 1 letter in the middle, and I'd be in left-field til doomsday (think here the Peter from Family Guy Wheel of Fortune bit:  "I'd like an "X"...another "X", a "Q", the number "3"..."  "-And for the vowel, laz?"  "The batman symbol.");  Not sure I'd get that far...I'd be on random color-blends & made-up hieroglyphs.

[/QUOTE]

Her Efff-Me heels, Laz.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Her Efff-Me heels, Laz."

~NYPatsFan4

O...M...G!!! <see how I did that? ...even pretty sure it means "Oh My God", well- unless it's "Oversized Machine Gun">

O...M...G-  You just blew my mind...  If granted a spot of something slightly over 3 eternities...  I might have got that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

....Also:  Thank you for pitying my ignorance here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

From the looks of the frontal picture, she just had her Brazillian wax job done. It still amazes me how a baby can pop outta something so small!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From the looks of the frontal picture, she just had her Brazillian wax job done. It still amazes me how a baby can pop outta something so small!

[/QUOTE]

It's official, you just ruined the thread for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

and Laz doesn't know what FM s are --do you want to tell him.

[/QUOTE]

well in all fairness we men usually use the term "cfm", that's why the "fm" probably threw him off. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

It must be awesome for Tom, Hi honey.............when I get back from Baltimore I want  you be a biker chick? I want you to come with me to London as a 80's punk rock chick and when I get back from Seattle I want you be a Italian peasant farmer chick? then.......schoolgirl, librarian, business executive. nurse, and oh yeah.....a screaming hot Brazilian super model!!!!

And she has all the resources to pull them all off

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

There must be something wrong with me...I don't find Giselle all that amazing. I actually think the other woman he has a kid with is better looking.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There must be something wrong with me...I don't find Giselle all that amazing. I actually think the other woman he has a kid with is better looking.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with you.  She's clearly hot, but she's also not really my type.  I find lots of other women sexier.  It's just a matter of taste.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"From the looks of the frontal picture, she just had her Brazillian wax job done. It still amazes me how a baby can pop outta something so small!"

[/QUOTE]

"It's official, you just ruined the thread for me."

~It's gems like this which have warranted many of us, to turn a mass-scale total blind-eye towards tcal's at times, greatly over-stated knocks on some Pats Player's "worst football player ever" individual play and performances...

~But see now....I believe everyone on here is makin' some pretty noteworthy points thus far on this pressing subject, YET-  I mean, speaking from a personal standpoint that is, I wouldn't mind SA~ delvin' a tad bit "deeper into" that whole 'Hot Italian Peasant Girl" topic, that he left so largely (& unfairly) lacking in any detailed specifics...  And now, IF for instance some event should occur wherein say maybe said hot italian peasant-girl finds herself all alone and worn out deep in some rural northern Italian countryside situation...only to her great fortune, stumble upon and into some very warming and extremely welcoming, isolated all girls convent, I for 1 at least, would have NO issue whatsoever, in welcoming a nicely hand-selected crop of eager Italian Nuns, suddenly showing up on to the scene...  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

bless me for I am about to sin...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Harley, I just searched in order to find this 1 that you WILL want to see...  Head over to xhamster.com (cleanest, biggest site I've ever foound btw), and hit up in the search box: Nun Maintains A Sick Person.

...It's one'a those ones where you ARE going to he!!...the difference is, It's 1 of those much rarer occasions, where ya go, "I'm o.k. with that=totally worth it."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"From the looks of the frontal picture, she just had her Brazillian wax job done. It still amazes me how a baby can pop outta something so small!"

[/QUOTE]

"It's official, you just ruined the thread for me."

^ I still love this...speaks so close to my own heart.  LTimmy~  It's not about whether or not she's ACTUALLY wrecked OR not...  He!!, If she in fact, actually happened to be miraculously spread out on top of your bed in the next room, this pays no mention- it'd have about the same worth as a conversation with Paris Hilton, or perhaps breaking in to bank vault only to find that it's filled with nothing other than styrofoam packing chips, or maybe the worth of the sum amount of integrity of any person who has made it to a viable place wherein he/she's in the position to run for high Congressional/Presidential Big Political Office...

Ya see, It's the fantasy- the idea of her- the purified daydreams of the mystical ideal...All of which you have now destroyed utterly out of universal existance until the end of time.  Hold on... Yeup, there it is-  8^)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

her backside is amazing, and she looks pretty darn nice on the frontside too

Gisele Bundchen

[/QUOTE]

What about a caption for this one....

"Brady steps up into the pocket, look he's got Giselle wide open streaking down the sideline..."