SHELDON "the Jet" RICHARDSON: "As a roomie, Sam was the toughest guy i have ever known!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SHELDON

Dude, please don't compare a person coming out of the closet to what black people have gone through.  That's just plain ignorant.  Next you will be comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson.  Don't even think about going there. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Do the Patriots have room for an undersized DE that will need to play linebacker in the NFL?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude, please don't compare a person coming out of the closet to what black people have gone through.  That's just plain ignorant.  Next you will be comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson.  Don't even think about going there. 

[/QUOTE]

He/She never talks football here...it's all PC nonsense....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is the difference in discrimnation, though? They're both bad. Homosexuals have been ostricized from most societies for centuries.

Could you be any more ignorant?  Being black and ostricized by society or gay or even perceived gay, is the same kind of discrimination.  The fact is Western society is just more accustomed to the slave trade and how it affected the development of Western society in terms of it being more recent and more tangible and how this country has taken an embarrassing amount of time to even attempt to treat blacks equally.

But, how is that really any different than pinning someone as "gay" or not accepting someone as gay? It's the same thing as not accepting someone as black. As if each can control how they come out of the womb? Of course not!

Discrimination is discrimination. This is like saying the Holocaust in Germany is not as bad as lynchings here in this country. It's all bad. It's the same flippin' thing. Isolating a minority group, discriminating and soemtimes arresting or killing those people.

Salem Witch Trials.  That was basically an anti-lesbian movement in a Puritanical society.

Joan of Arc. Lesbian! Burn her up! I am afraid of a woman who is strong and he must be a lesbian! lol

It's all the same.

No point in playing semantics here. As a species, we are responsible for this and it's embarrassing that discrimination against women, gays or minority groups, including blacks, is considered acceptable by some people who race to the voting booths in this day and age.

Like your buddy Babe, for example.  He believes women should be barefoot and pregnant and gays discriminated against because he and his right wing nutties trancscirbed the bible as Jesus hating gays. lmao

All bad. All of it.

[/QUOTE

Read the part I have in bold.Now what are you talking about?Salem witch was about being possed .

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Please show me where a article or somthing what you said is true and not made up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So it was published by biblerico.com  Iam assuming thats a reglious group or something dont prove nothing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So all discrimination is the same?

All the years of slavery and discrimination Black people have gone through is the same as what gay people have gone through.

The word discrimination is the same regardless of what is being discriminated against, but the levels of discrimination are very different.  I can not believe anyone would compare the discrimination of the black race to the discrimination of gay people.  Comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson is a disgrace, imo!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

It's actually very relevant, and your reaction, to immediately dismiss what Michael Sam (and many other homosexuals) have gone through, is entirely troubling to me. People have lost their lives due to this stuff -- yes, folks have been lynched as a result of their sexual orientation, and many have taken their own life due to the shame they feel, and harrassment they've received. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

So all discrimination is the same?

All the years of slavery and discrimination Black people have gone through is the same as what gay people have gone through.

The word discrimination is the same regardless of what is being discriminated against, but the levels of discrimination are very different.  I can not believe anyone would compare the discrimination of the black race to the discrimination of gay people.  Comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson is a disgrace, imo!

[/QUOTE]

Attempting to dismiss bigotry and inequality is far worse than comparing Michael Sam to Jackine Robinson. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's actually very relevant, and your reaction, to immediately dismiss what Michael Sam (and many other homosexuals) have gone through, is entirely troubling to me. People have lost their lives due to this stuff -- yes, folks have been lynched as a result of their sexual orientation, and many have taken their own life due to the shame they feel, and harrassment they've received. 

[/QUOTE]

I am not dismissing anything, but to compare the two is very, very unfair, imo.  Please explain why that thought is so troubling to you.

Are there any black people or gay people on the forum who would like to contribute to this discussion and share your thoughts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So it was published by biblerico.com  Iam assuming thats a reglious group or something dont prove nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Well...since it only took less than 2 minutes to find this...and there are many, many more articles like this...it kinda means you're an idiot...kinda...

[/QUOTE]

Thk you rusty means alot,you just blew your cover I was talking to rusty and you anwsered.Haha  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, there is no comparison to what our black brothers and sisters suffered to be free and have equal rights.

Decadent sexual lifestyles should never be compared to the human struggle of freedom.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

If this discussion by Commy doesn't prove what an idiotic poster commy is, then I don't know what will.  He must be related to Rusty.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please show me where a article or somthing what you said is true and not made up.

[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, did you attend college? Seriously. Because if you didn't, I'll just go easy on you here.

[/QUOTE]
    I told you before what were youto drunk to remember.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

No I didnt go to college as I said before well you pay off your debt ,iam debt free and make 70k plus a year.So you tring to prove something about saying that dont mean nothing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 sees a difference between Matthew Shepherd being lynched for being gay and a black person being lynched for being black.

I am fairly certain TFB12s IQ remains very low. lmao

[/QUOTE]

You not seeing the difference shows what a tool you are.  And your IQ is laughable.  Didn't you tell people on this forum that your IQ was something like 152?  Hahaha!  Loser! 

Hey, I have no horse in this race, I'm a white man who doesn't have any gay family members.  I'm not racist or prejudice.  But to compare the millions of blacks who have suffered discrimination, slavery, lynching for so many years to that of gay people, you are seriously delusional. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts