SHELDON "the Jet" RICHARDSON: "As a roomie, Sam was the toughest guy i have ever known!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SHELDON

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares if the kid is black or white? I'm sure that up there in BIgotville, NE there are many that think the way some backward a ss Southerners still do. You know who you are.

As far as the kid coming out and telling everybody he's gay? Well I'm not sure I wanted to hear that . I'm a Catholic and the Church frowns upon homosexuality so I do too. An NFL lockeroom is a tough place for politics and religion.

If the kid did it to raise his stock in the draft and it works for him then ...genius move.

if it backfires and no team wants the Circus atmosphere then it will cost him. We'll see i guess?

[/QUOTE]

Fans are brutal, just imagine all those away games he will be playing.  If he ends up on the Jets then he will get abused at home games.  Remember this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lmao just got to laugh at how this thread went .Now rusty claims he knows who people are freinds with lol.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt!  I seriously hope he is just frustrated and is trying to troll, if not then this guy is an absolute nut case!

[/QUOTE]
    If I was you I would start checking for bugs and cameras in your home .hes 3000 miles away and claims what you do and who you know now thats creepy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lmao just got to laugh at how this thread went .Now rusty claims he knows who people are freinds with lol.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt!  I seriously hope he is just frustrated and is trying to troll, if not then this guy is an absolute nut case!

[/QUOTE]
    If I was you I would start checking for bugs and cameras in your home .hes 3000 miles away and claims what you do and who you know now thats creepy.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  He is probably emailing my boss and coworkers right now, lol!!

Thius just proves the guy will say anything.  He is a total fraud, not only here but I am sure in life!!

I seriously can't believe some of the things he just said.  He couldn't be more wrong, yet he posts it on a public forum where he expects everyone to believe what he writes.  Well... that just backfired on him.  He got so flustered that he just exposed himself as a total liar and fraud.  Something he has been trying for so long on here to prove otherwise!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

YOu have ZERO black friends. It's beyond awkward watching you dig yourself a deeper hole.

You've never left home and don't have friends beyond your kiddies' parents.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

WOW!  Serious question here... Do you honestly believe what you just wrote?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I can smell phonies a mile away. 

Have you ever explained to the board why you are so in love with Brady, bash BB, but claim you came to this fanbase because of BB?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

A mile away?  that explains it!! I believe I live miles and miles away from you!! hahaha!!

You are a fraud!  You do nothing but lie on this forum.  You get beat up here, on the music forum, on the hockey forum, you are a joke!

I don't consider myself a BB basher.  As the coach and GM I hold him responsible for making many mistakes over the past several years, mistakes which cost the team Super Bowl titles!  I can be an objective fan.  I like BB as a coach, best ever and my all time favorite coach!  I like TFB as a player too!  But they both make mistakes and I have no problem admitting it and I will call them on it.  Just like I blamed Brady for the bad pass to Welker in the 2011 Super Bowl.  I still think the pass should have been to the inside shoulder.    It's called being objective, not an agenda driven fraud like you are where you believe BB is perfect and doesn't make mistakes. That is called a homer!!  You are a homer and a lying fraud!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dude, please don't compare a person coming out of the closet to what black people have gone through.  That's just plain ignorant.  Next you will be comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson.  Don't even think about going there. 

[/QUOTE]

It's actually very relevant, and your reaction, to immediately dismiss what Michael Sam (and many other homosexuals) have gone through, is entirely troubling to me. People have lost their lives due to this stuff -- yes, folks have been lynched as a result of their sexual orientation, and many have taken their own life due to the shame they feel, and harrassment they've received. 

[/QUOTE]

WELL SAID

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

No doubt Sam's presence in the NFL will have great social significance but at the end of the day can he play in the NFL? Based on everything I have read on his football skills and the few times I have seen him play it looks as though he is a one trick pony... a 4/3 DE whose specialty is rushing the passer. They tried him at OL in a 3/4 during Senior Bowl week and he had a very difficult time. Not very fast and difficulty against the run on the edge. It looks to me like he will be a 5th round plus type pick who might even have to do time on someone‚Äôs practice squad. Good article by Beddard on Sam's talent level.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/13/michael-sam-film-study-nfl-draft/

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Ghosty and How are ya!?

Hey if the kid can play he can play and he will get his shot. Does coming out help him or hurt him? I saw the article. maybe a speacial teams player at best in my opinuion. But what do I know- a 6th round pick from Michigan worked out prety good for you guys.

he's gotten a lot older and it's showing but that is a discussion for another day!

[/QUOTE]

Leon I could list pros and cons on whether coming out helped or hurt him. For me it doesn't matter to me what his sexual preference is. It would have been great if Sam was a can't miss prospect. It would have forced teams hands and we wouldn't have to have the debate after the draft on why he possibly doesn't get drafted. If he can play then draft him but based on what I have been reading it looks like you and i may agree here. A special teams player or a practice squad player to start his career.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, lots of delayed openings this morning which pretty much means no one is really working today on a Friday, so slow!

How about yourself, Mr. Mom? LOL!

How many black friends do you have, TFB12? Tell us more!

bawahah

What a fraud. Guy live in rural No. California and claims he has numerous black friends to try to sell the board on it.

Co-workers maybe.  

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

So delayed openings are going to be your excuse for now on? Hahaha!!

I'm sure I have more black friends then you do total friends! Hahaha!

You can never beat me at anything, you are a total tool!  Frauds never win! Hahaha!

Not sure what your reasoning is on the Mr. Mom comments but I get a kick out of it!  No doubt about it, I am a great Father.  No way I could work from home with they type of job I have though.  Unless I was a 1099 contractor between gig's (unemployed) Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

YOu have ZERO black friends. It's beyond awkward watching you dig yourself a deeper hole.

You've never left home and don't have friends beyond your kiddies' parents.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

Oh my! Project much?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO.  Dick's best contribution yet.

[/QUOTE]

you're ignoring my posts?  But you're me.  That's screwed up, man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

+11.. ur now an HONORARY comrade!

[/QUOTE]

Is this like a gay club that you are in charge of?

Sections
Shortcuts