Sherman again Trashes the Greatest Living American

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Sherman again Trashes the Greatest Living American

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24396742/seahawks-cb-richard-sherman-tom-brady-not-one-of-5-smartest-qbs

This guy must have gotten into Stanford on an exemption.  Had to.  No other explanation.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Sherman again Trashes the Greatest Living American

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24396742/seahawks-cb-richard-sherman-tom-brady-not-one-of-5-smartest-qbs

This guy must have gotten into Stanford on an exemption.  Had to.  No other explanation.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? He likes to run his mouth, big deal. Guess what, he's 1-0 against Tom. Winners decide how they brag, loser suffer what they must.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

A punk is a punk

Si thought a seaned a Seattkecand pat SB to be drama free

guess I was wrong

Hard to keep a franchise going with unstable superstars

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

delusional

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Did he really go to class?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Be interesting to see what the Seahawks look like over the next 3 years or so.

Sherman can talk the talk because he walked the walk - for now.  Nothing would delight me more than for Brady to torch him should we see a Pats/'Hawks SB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have no problem with a guy running his mouth. I also have no problem believing Sherman that TB said "see you after the game"...players talk, players say dumb things.

As long as Wilson stays healthy and Carroll is hitting on young defensive players, I see no reason that the Hawks will falter??  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Muhammad Ali was asked why he bragged so much and his reply was, “It ain't bragging if you can back it up!”

Right now Seattle and in particular Sherman can back it up so more power to him.

A Seattle/NE SB would be nice now...wouldn't it....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

He's a great player on a great team.. I have nothing to say or add to this topic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Brees is no doubt a great, great QB. But - if he makes a great adjustment and comes in and throws a pick how smart is that? Brees has significantly more picks than Manning or Brady per 100 passes thrown etc. 

Smart - fine. I'll take experienced. In the postseason you can overthink. See: Peyton's many first round exits.

But hey, right now the Seahawks are riding high so they can say what they say. Would love to see it blow up in their face though

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Brees is no doubt a great, great QB. But - if he makes a great adjustment and comes in and throws a pick how smart is that? Brees has significantly more picks than Manning or Brady per 100 passes thrown etc. 

Smart - fine. I'll take experienced. In the postseason you can overthink. See: Peyton's many first round exits.

But hey, right now the Seahawks are riding high so they can say what they say. Would love to see it blow up in their face though

I believe that TB has the lowest int rate of any Qb, 

This was just an unnecessary jab that might end up biting him. Cbs and Wrs sure do have their share of divas. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Muhammad Ali was asked why he bragged so much and his reply was, “It ain't bragging if you can back it up!”

Right now Seattle and in particular Sherman can back it up so more power to him.

A Seattle/NE SB would be nice now...wouldn't it....

[/QUOTE]

I believe Ali lifted that phrase from Dizzy Dean.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Puts him in there with those Paragons of Society... Cromartie,Suggs,Rex Ryan, Obama, etc

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Actually he may be right, I think Fitzpatrick is smarter than Brady and I'm sure there might be four backups in the league that went to Ivy League schools on academic scholarships.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Who cares its all talk no big deal.

AS for the thread title I wouldnt call brady the greatest living american .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who cares its all talk no big deal.

AS for the thread title I wouldnt call brady the greatest living american .

[/QUOTE]

Just repeating what's out there.  Ever since Clark said it ESPN has been referring to him that way.

http://www.patriots.com/news/blog/article-1/Clark-Brady-is-greatest-living-American/6f64cbaa-9008-4523-984f-b2e0943d4fe5

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Sherman's thinking is pretty foggy.Time to him to "Just say NO" to Adderall before he starts making more idiotic comments.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

the issue is with the idiot who wrote the article.

Ranking QB's is subjective...  so what......?  But the dipsh1t who wrote the article is what is stirring this pot.   

WRITER....   John Breech.   FROM...  Cincinati.     JOB....  Patriot hater.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He throws Wilson in there at number 4 and says his elusiveness and knowledge or rush lanes is unique (yeah no one can do that). Then he mentions how Wilson studies and understands defenses...yeah that should put Wilson ahead of Brady! Lol!

If Brady isn't one the smartest quarterbacks in football then no one is. He can say whatever he wants about Brady, but to not consider him one of the top five smartest quarterbacks in football is maybe the dumbest thing I've ever read from any of the meatheads in the NFL. Even  Suggs wouldn't say something this stupid.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Funniest part: Luck makes the top 5 because he can count the LBs.

Sections
Shortcuts