Sherman is nuts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Sherman is nuts

Just got pushed in his face for whatever he said. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Sherman is nuts

Same old classless punk.  His antics are getting tiresome, and very quick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

As long as the wins are coming, he will be brash and in your face.  He'll get his comeuppance some day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

picking fights with olineman. Reminds of of Von Miller.

Don't know what happened there though. He embraced with RGIII after the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just got pushed in his face for whatever he said. 

[/QUOTE]

Saw It, Trash Talk, Hope It Come,s Back At Him Next Weekend.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

That's the cockiness our secondary need. He backs his mouth up with his play!! We need some of that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to FLY2K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the cockiness our secondary need. He backs his mouth up with his play!! We need some of that. 

[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with the trashtalk. Trent Williams was in the wrong for striking him. I also wouldn't mind having a guy like Sherman on the Pats. That being said, I would prefer a cb with the demeanor of Revis. Someone who casually goes about shutting down WRs. Hard to imagine he's on the Jets. Sherman seems like more of a Jet type player!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FLY2K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with the trashtalk. Trent Williams was in the wrong for striking him. I also wouldn't mind having a guy like Sherman on the Pats. That being said, I would prefer a cb with the demeanor of Revis. Someone who casually goes about shutting down WRs. Hard to imagine he's on the Jets. Sherman seems like more of a Jet type player!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. The Seahawks secondary play very physical.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Sherman is not nuts. He's just a jerk. I would love to see the Pats get a second crack against him, and his Seahags.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Matt Light would of beat the punk out of the PED pumped jckoff

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sherman is not nuts. He's just a jerk. I would love to see the Pats get a second crack against him, and his Seahags.

[/QUOTE]

exactly !  Yes they're a good just like the Falcons or just like the 49ers but all this fear for these guys ?  Really ?  They beat the Pats on their field with a hail mary pass when the Pats secondary was in shambles.  

Heck , Redskins would have beaten them with RGIII healthier, even an RGIII at 60% (like against the Cowboys) .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seattle won't make it past Atlanta.  Good thing RG3 was on one leg.  Pete Carroll leads that team, so hence why Sherman and the other thugs act the way they do. 

[/QUOTE]

I thought that the Redskins would beat them too. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That whole team looks like a bunch of punks and hot heads. Ive never seen as many fights picked and as much shoving in an NFL game. Would love to see them get hammered by the Pats in the SB. We still owe them for that putrid loss this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Guess I'm in the minority; no big deal. I actually like the Seahawks. While I would not want Carroll as the coach for the Pats, I think he is the perfect coach for that young team in that crazy stadium of theirs. It's almost like a college atmosphere, and they play to it well.

Exciting team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

Seattle won't make it past Atlanta.  Good thing RG3 was on one leg.  Pete Carroll leads that team, so hence why Sherman and the other thugs act the way they do

[/QUOTE]

You know I hate when you guys do this, buddy. It's not right to call these guys thugs when they've done nothing to suggest they are. Sherman has never been arrested and neither has anyone in their secondary, to the best of my knowledge. 

Acting tough doesn't make you  thug, being a tool bag doesn't make you a thug, commiting crime makes you a thug. 

Wes Welker and Logan Mankins run their mouths more than anyone else on the Patriots, are they thugs? Yeah, see where I'm going with this? 

If anything, Talib and Dennard should be considered the thugs. They're the ones with the violent assualt crimes...Dennard did it to a cop. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He didn't take PED's, his cup was made of a material that leaks Aderall when it cracks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

It's been part of the game for as long as I can recall. Again, he just happens to be wearing the wrong rags. I want guys like him in my secondary. Seattle have not one but four very good cover guys. Their whole defensive side of the ball are extremely physical. Wouldn't the Pats' fan want this type of personnel toting their colors? I sure than he ll would.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

He's a clown.  after the game, he was waiting for the camera,  and when he saw the light go on , he started making faces and acting like a clown to get fans riled up.  reminds me of hockey clown Chris Nilan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

Seattle won't make it past Atlanta.  Good thing RG3 was on one leg.  Pete Carroll leads that team, so hence why Sherman and the other thugs act the way they do. 

[/QUOTE]

and you have been impressed with atlanta as of late?  dont  make a comment that may come back to bite you just because you said Pete Carroll will never win earlier this year.  Teams operate differently but wins is what matters and why you refuse to give him props for that team filled with mid round picks(u said they were 1st rounders, only one is) is beyond me. I dont even thnk about Pete Carroll, I see a Good Team that is battle tested and plays fast and physical. Has a running game and a dangerous QB. Atlanta will be lucky to make it past these guys...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Atlanta just needs to give it to Turner and run it down their throats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seattle won't make it past Atlanta.  Good thing RG3 was on one leg.  Pete Carroll leads that team, so hence why Sherman and the other thugs act the way they do

[/QUOTE]

You know I hate when you guys do this, buddy. It's not right to call these guys thugs when they've done nothing to suggest they are. Sherman has never been arrested and neither has anyone in their secondary, to the best of my knowledge. 

Acting tough doesn't make you  thug, being a tool bag doesn't make you a thug, commiting crime makes you a thug. 

Wes Welker and Logan Mankins run their mouths more than anyone else on the Patriots, are they thugs? Yeah, see where I'm going with this? 

If anything, Talib and Dennard should be considered the thugs. They're the ones with the violent assualt crimes...Dennard did it to a cop. 

[/QUOTE]
    I agree! What has he done besides trash talk and back it up with his play? The name calling is ridiculous!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He didn't take PED's, his cup was made of a material that leaks Aderall when it cracks.

[/QUOTE] Yep, he did not prove the "positive" test was in error, just that the cup leaked!!  And he thinks his name got cleared!!  Technicalities, you have to love them!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's been part of the game for as long as I can recall. Again, he just happens to be wearing the wrong rags. I want guys like him in my secondary. Seattle have not one but four very good cover guys. Their whole defensive side of the ball are extremely physical. Wouldn't the Pats' fan want this type of personnel toting their colors? I sure than he ll would.

[/QUOTE]

I agree very physical and aggressive!!