Shocking Statistic....re: Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Shocking Statistic....re: Brady

Wow, a bunch of Jets fans having a conversation on the Patriots board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

Tedy also picked Buffalo to beat the Pats. lmao

Hey Pezzy, do you think you'll ever learn how to use the quote function?

Like I said, for every one article blaming TB for anything you can find hundreds, if not thousands, on the D.    Why do you think Teddy picked Buffalo?  Don't think it was because of the top ranked O.  Hell, I even picked against them twice this year and was right.  I hardly ever pick against them and it sure as he ll isn't because of the O. 

If not using the quote function bothers you, I'll be sure and never use it.  Thanks for the heads up.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Some stats really are for losers . . . 

Further controversy erupted when the Total QBR system gave the Denver BroncosTim Tebow a higher rating than the Green Bay PackersAaron Rodgers in their respective Week 5 contests. Noting that Rodgers completed 26 of 39 passes for 396 yards and two touchdowns in a win over the Atlanta Falcons, while Tebow completed four of 10 passes for 79 yards and a touchdown, and six rushes for 38 yards and a touchdown, in a loss to the San Diego ChargersMike Florio of Profootballtalk.com wrote that he'll "continue to ignore ESPN’s Total QBR stat."

Hey Rusty, I see you and Leon are now best friends . . . 

LMAO. Rusty grasps at anything to slam the greatest player this team has ever had and prop up a garbage defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Here crusty, does this nugget from Bru make you all warm and tingly.  I bet for every negative you can find about TB I can find 100 against the D.  It's not very hard!

Jesse (Cape Cod)

Hey Bru, the secondary looked awful yesterday. If you were Bill where do you start and how do you fix it?

Tedy (12:23 PM)

First of all, I'm going to Jim Whalen and the training staff and asking them when starting safety Steve Gregory will be back, and how long the other starting safety, Patrick Chung, will be out. This secondary is starting to get a reputation. In Russell Wilson's post-game press conference, he talked about a meeting he had with Pete Carroll early in the week in which they discussed attacking the Patriots' secondary deep down the field after Wilson extended a play. You only plan that against secondaries that you feel are undisciplined and can be taken advantage of. Their plan worked.

Yeah, those football insiders and.... oh, everybody else alive except Rusty and his fake accounts know that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He picked Buffalo because he works for ESPN. If he plays the perceived homer role, he's not considered a professional. Isn't this obvious? It is to people with an IQ over 100.

It's the same reason why he embarrassed himself picking the Jets in 2010 and 2011 to win the division. He tries too hard to show he's not a former Patriot.
    He sold out and we have hundreds of moron minions on line following what ESPN tells him to do.

LMAO

Cannot be made up.

The reason why you find that many articles bashing the Pats D even though we didn't find that with GB last year or now with Baltimore where it's fair, is because the media makes money off of it because BB is disliked by the media and that works for them because the nationa audience likes seeing BB bashed.

Are you seriously this daft?

What you talkin' 'bout? You make things up constantly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

He picked Buffalo because he works for ESPN. If he plays the perceived homer role, he's not considered a professional. Isn't this obvious? It is to people with an IQ over 100.

It's the same reason why he embarrassed himself picking the Jets in 2010 and 2011 to win the division. He tries too hard to show he's not a former Patriot.
    He sold out and we have hundreds of moron minions on line following what ESPN tells him to do.

LMAO

Cannot be made up.

The reason why you find that many articles bashing the Pats D even though we didn't find that with GB last year or now with Baltimore where it's fair, is because the media makes money off of it because BB is disliked by the media and that works for them because the nationa audience likes seeing BB bashed.

Are you seriously this daft?

Does he still work for ESPN when he picks the Pats? What a freaken joke of a dope.

No foool there are more articles on the Pats D because they flat out suck and have for YEARS!  Period

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And BOOM goes the dynamite.  Ouch. The Ballwashers are in trouble now. Facts hurt the irrationals. A thread like this is sure to blow up with them attacking you, dude.

I thought you didn't like ESPN junior?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I don't think that Brady suddenly loses it late in the game, I think it's more about them getting tight and not playing to win the game . The last drive went incomplete , sack, incomplete, incomplete. Game over. Seems like there is always a sack and

A few incomplete passes when they are trying to rally late. 

As I've said all along, yesterday's loss was on the whole team. Jones, bolden, and Welker played well but the rest were not good, some very bad, even the coaching and special teams. Something that concerns me is the way they fold under pressure. The defense can't make the stop to close a game. The offense can't put a drive together to run out the clock or even score. The kicker even choked when attempting a fairly easy game winning fg. 

Under pressure they haven't been good.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This article is about TOTAL QB RATING, a stat made up by ESPN. They haven't even divulged the formula used to derive the stat. LMAO Worthless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Elway used to have bad QB ratings , not sure why. I'll have to look, I don't remember him throwing that many picks. My point is that the QB rating only tells some of the story.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im not shocked...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

What made the stat worth reading was that Rodgers and Ryan were ranked #1 and #2 during that time span that we have struggled.

We all know stats can be manipulated in every way, but sometimes they can tell part of a story that rings a bell.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

This article is about TOTAL QB RATING, a stat made up by ESPN. They haven't even divulged the formula used to derive the stat. LMAO Worthless.

Yeah, what the heck is " total QB rating " anyways? It's getting a little ridiculous.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Elway used to have bad QB ratings , not sure why. I'll have to look, I don't remember him throwing that many picks. My point is that the QB rating only tells some of the story.

Because he wasn't that good. His TD/INT ratio was horrendous, especially earlier in his career. People liked his athletic ability, especially in an era where you had Plunkett and a Fouts just stand there.

He was like the Vick of that era. Good player, but my oh my was Elway overrated. Still is. I am shocked sometimes that people put him on a top 5 list.  Delusional.

Well I wouldn't put him near any top 5 list. It was just surprising to see him at 20th in QBR. He was definitely a lot better than 20th. My favorite from back then was probably Marino. No defense or running game doomed him every year.

I used to hate it when we would have Elway stopped on 3rd down only to have him scramble for the 1st down.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is SUCH a load of BS. Just nonsense from people who think they know the game, but don't.

Arizona game, 5:42 left. Pats get ball on own 18.

Brady hits 8 of 10 passes for 84 yards and a TD to Gronk. That's a 135 passer rating. And that includes hitting on a 3rd and 12 after getting sacked on 2nd down.

Ravens game, 4:01 left. Pats ball on their 20.

They run Ridley on the drive 3 times. He gets 5 total yards for a 1.6 yard average on the drive. Thanks for NOTHING running game! Balance my ase.

Brady misses one, then hits Weler for 11. Ratbirds get called for a 15 yard penalty.

1st and 10 Baltimore 45. Ridley gets ONE yard! Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. He can't hit the pass on 3rd and 16. Pffft.

The running and blocking stank. Brady did okay considering he got zero help.

Seahawks 1:14 left, Pats 20 yard line.

Brady gets sacked on 2nd down. Can't connect on 3rd and 17. Hits Welker on 4th and 17 for 15 yards, just a tad short.

I have no idea what some of you expect from Brady. HE is the last person to be blaming in these situation. How about a decent run or two? How about some O-line play?

When Brady can't always pull off some sort of miracle when everybody around him is stinking the f'n place out, too many of you immediately point at him.

LEARN THE GAME

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's not QB rating. It's ESPN's BS QB rating. We don't even know what is in it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It wasn't Brady's fault, it was the whole team including the coaching.

Lets see how they respond, history says they will learn from this and improve. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

It wasn't Brady's fault, it was the whole team including the coaching.

Lets see how they respond, history says they will learn from this and improve. 

i hope you're right.....

Sections
Shortcuts