SHOULD BELICHICK BE COACH OF THE YEAR?.. WHO ELSE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHOULD BELICHICK BE COACH OF THE YEAR?.. WHO ELSE?

now that it is clear brady is the MVP of the regular season, how can belichick not be following him. seems to me bel is even more deserving of this award than brady is of the MVP. who saw this team performing as we have esp when moss was let go? what coach has ever changed his entire offensive philosophy in the middle of a season, esp one with bel's pedigree? he has the youngest defense and team in the league yet has been willing to COACH them up each week as they have all become progressively better. heck, when brandon merriweather becomes a pro-bowler that is saying something. for the bone-headed plays he often makes, many coaches of bel's pedigree would have banished him yet bel chose to keep coaching him up and keeping him in the rotation even as he sometimes dropped down the depth chart. how he has handled mankins situation is another COACHING gem. did not allow it to become a distraction. BJE is now a thousand yard running back, who saw that coming? undrafted 5th option when the season started.. woodhead? a guy who could not get recognized at modells' even when wearing his own jersey... even the families of half the guys on the d-line can not pick them out of the lineup..beion branch? seattle assumed it had stolen something by getting a fourth rounder for him yet with bel he is back to how he used to be..

plus all the stuff he has done for football in general... putting rex's foot in his mouth and having him not enjoy it for one. more seriously, how can a guy who coaches a team to the best record out of nowhere, have the second greatest turnover ratio in history, coaches a qb and offense with ZERO turnovers in its last 8 games.... any way one shapes it, bel is the coach of the year esp in the AFC. overall, would even take him over mike smith in atlanta. falcons are a fraud team esp away from home!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: SHOULD BELICHICK BE COACH OF THE YEAR?.. WHO ELSE?

Koolaide Contrarian, had anyone else initiated this thread i would say of course BB should be COTY. But since it was you i will say shut up moron you have initiated enough threads lately, most of them nonsensical. People are tired of you, when does school start back up so you will be gone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

KC had 4 wins last year and made the playoffs this year.
    STL had 1 win last year and could make the playoffs this year.
    TB had 3 wins last year and have an outside chance of making the playoffs this year.

NE made the playoffs last year and led the AFC in scoring differential in 2009.  Yes, the Pats have had a great season, but other teams made monumental improvements in their record.  BB could still win, but there are plenty of other deserving options.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

My vote goes to Pete Carroll . . .   if he can guide the Seattle Slewhawks home and take the incredibly competitive NFC West at 7-9.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

He should be greatly considered looking at the rookie and "throw away" players on the team. I mean the Pats have lost only two games in the middle of a major rebuilding effort. In the end I do not think he will get it from the Bill haters out there. There are a lot because of the domination the Pats have showed over the past ten plus years! In the end I do not beleive Bill is worried to much about the award as much as he is focused on one prize and we all know what that is!

Go Pats!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

YES!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Seems to be an award for team whose record improved most

If it actually went to the best coaching job, it should be Belichick.  He's rebuilding AND winning, not taking advantage of the last coaching regime's talent before inevitably falling apart next season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nice to see Phat Rex/PatsMan2 get his vote in on this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think BB should be in the running, Todd Haley, Mike Smith, even Crable could get a vote

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD BELICHICK BE COACH OF THE YEAR?.. WHO ELSE?:
    [QUOTE]Koolaide Contrarian, had anyone else initiated this thread i would say of course BB should be COTY. But since it was you i will say shut up moron you have initiated enough threads lately, most of them nonsensical. People are tired of you, when does school start back up so you will be gone?
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]boooo hooooo quaggy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it comes down to BB, Haley and Mike Smith. 

I don't see how BB wins this award.  The media will contradict themselves again.

They said NE might go 9-7 or 10-6 and the team is rebuilding for years to come.

lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

BB should get it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHOULD BELICHICK BE COACH OF THE YEAR?.. WHO ELSE?:
    [QUOTE]KC had 4 wins last year and made the playoffs this year. STL had 1 win last year and could make the playoffs this year. TB had 3 wins last year and have an outside chance of making the playoffs this year. NE made the playoffs last year and led the AFC in scoring differential in 2009.  Yes, the Pats have had a great season, but other teams made monumental improvements in their record.  BB could still win, but there are plenty of other deserving options.
    Posted by Anarchy99[/QUOTE]
    anarh, this is exactly the kind of feedbak i was hoping for.. think you are right right on about kc. stl is nice too but most of it can be credited to their weak division and bradford. kc is a great choice. still would go lean towards bb when you look at the full pic of what he does and the roles he plays. if there was a team coaches of the year award, i would go with kc.. how can haney get it when he has romeo and charlie on his staff and a guy like paoli soing all the hiring...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

BB won this award the moment the Pats won their 10th game. This was an 8-8, 9-7 season for the Pats according to the people who vote on this award. BB lost his best DE, best cover CB and best cover S before the season even started. Then, he benched his starting corner and plugged in a ST player, lost his best pass-rusher in Mike Wright for nearly half the season, lost his slot corner AND his best run stuffer and somehow this team is 13-2 and they are the 13th(Better half of the league), I sh*t you not, people, the 13TH ranked scoring defense in the league. 

I won't even mention the offense because you can say Brady helped that unit move, but my god. This has been a testament to his greatness. I said 13-3 before the season started, but Jeebus, even I'm a little surprised to see this result. And with those 4 picks in the top 64, he'll only improve this team.