Should Chris Culliver apologize?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Should Chris Culliver apologize?

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I could care less if two consenting adults, who are homosexual, live their lives who they want to live them. It's none of my business telling them how to feel or what to do in their life."

Rusty been taking issue with you for a long time it seems but I'm gonna pull back here for your strong and well-informed stand on these issues. Well said man. You seriously surprised me, in a good way. Made my day actually. Well done.

As for Culliver, the niners should keep him away from a mic or any speeches on social issues or any niners PR for that matter. The apology he owew most of all is for his crummy play yesterday...

Why does it surprise you? Junior is a straight party line liberal. Probably hates Brady because he is deemed a Republican.

I too, "could care less if two consenting adults, who are homosexual, live their lives who they want to live them. It's none of my business telling them how to feel or what to do in their life."

I'm just not going to assist them in that endeavor.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

And why you find homosexuality immoral is beyond me... 

C'mon man, really? What's moral about it?

What's immoral about it? That's the better question.

It's sick dude. The Russians and the muslims have it right when it comes to that sick act of abomination.

And that's simply your opinion.

A lot of people used to (and still do) think that blacks are the devil incarnate, or that interracial marriage is a sick, abominable act. 

Just you it's your opinion doesn't make it true.

grew up in the south, learned to live with black kids, hang out and party with them, interrracial marriage? had a freind who's mom was lily white and his dad was black, when i met him i aksed him if he was italian- he laughed and told me "usualy people me if i'm puerto rican".

to be honest the man on man thing is what sickens me. sorry

i'll give you credit dude you are more civil to talk too that crusty

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I could care less if two consenting adults, who are homosexual, live their lives who they want to live them. It's none of my business telling them how to feel or what to do in their life."

Rusty been taking issue with you for a long time it seems but I'm gonna pull back here for your strong and well-informed stand on these issues. Well said man. You seriously surprised me, in a good way. Made my day actually. Well done.

As for Culliver, the niners should keep him away from a mic or any speeches on social issues or any niners PR for that matter. The apology he owew most of all is for his crummy play yesterday...

Why does it surprise you? Junior is a straight party line liberal. Probably hates Brady because he is deemed a Republican.

I too, "could care less if two consenting adults, who are homosexual, live their lives who they want to live them. It's none of my business telling them how to feel or what to do in their life."

I'm just not going to assist them in that endeavor.

So, you don't care about civil or human rights? I bet you were against the 1964 Civil Rights bill, too, weren't you Hitler?

Keep thumping that bible, waving that rebel flag and voting with inbred church goers, you moron.

LMAO

Babe thinks people "choose" to be gay just so they can be discriminated against, make their life harder, etc.

Absolutely priceless. Classic Babe.  Magnificent, ripe moron-speak in all its glory for everyone to see, while some sit idly by in embarrassment that a 61 year old male with all that anger makes a fool of himself while possibly being gay himself.

Hey Babe: Go rent American Beauty.  Then come back here and we'll tell you which character you are.

LOL

Junior whipped like the smelly little dog he is on the issue with me using reason, resorts to the lowlife tactic of calling me gay. The ultimate proof of victory. LMAO@U

I own you little fool. Always have, always will. 

I already told you I'm all for civil rights dumbkoff. And gays have the exact same rights as heterosexuals. Case closed. You lose again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

You're a godless waif so of course you have no rudder except that train wreck you call a mind junior.

There is NO proof that it isn't a choice. Same old liar you always are.

just like god.. the burden of proof is on the one who makes the incredible claim, junior. to me, as a straight man, i know i could never CHOOSE to be gay. if another man tells me it's a choice then i'm thinking he's not totally confortable with his sexuality and is most likely bisexual.. think about it. do you choose to be straight? is your sexuality a daily decision for you? hmmm makes me wonder about you babe.. you have some gay homophobe tendencies going on here along with a couple other bible thumpers. 

[/QUOTE]

Can't win the debate? Call them gay. Priceless admission of defeat. Run along now loser. LMAO@U2

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All comers have been vanquished and reduced to calling the opposing debaters "gay". Owned! Lock stock and barrel. I would say you put up a good fight, but you didn't. That's because you are phoney party line parrots without any real reasoning skills. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like..... VICTORY!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're a godless waif so of course you have no rudder except that train wreck you call a mind junior.

just like god.. the burden of proof is on the one who makes the incredible claim, junior. to me, as a straight man, i know i could never CHOOSE to be gay. if another man tells me it's a choice then i'm thinking he's not totally confortable with his sexuality and is most likely bisexual.. think about it. do you choose to be straight? is your sexuality a daily decision for you? hmmm makes me wonder about you babe.. you have some gay homophobe tendencies going on here along with a couple other bible thumpers. 

Can't win the debate? Call them gay. Priceless admission of defeat. Run along now loser. LMAO@U2

Did you rent American Beauty already?  That was fast! Why be defensive if someone called you gay and you supposedlly aren't?

Hmm Babe?

Here is Babe Parilli:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njvuyLCaZqA

[/QUOTE]

Saw AB, great flick junior. Why would I be defensive when I have cleaned your clock in this debate.....   just like I always do in every debate. You're so much the dumbkoff it's not even a challenge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

All comers have been vanquished and reduced to calling the opposing debaters "gay". Owned! Lock stock and barrel. I would say you put up a good fight, but you didn't. That's because you are phoney party line parrots without any real reasoning skills. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like..... VICTORY!

Or maybe we got tired of arguing the same crap over and over again. You didn't win anything. You are just persistent like Rusty which is why there are countless threads where you and he argue for pages and pages. This thread just reminded me why I don't talk politics in this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Did you rent American Beauty already?  That was fast! Why be defensive if someone called you gay and you supposedlly aren't?

Hmm Babe?

Here is Babe Parilli:

Saw AB, great flick junior. Why would I be defensive when I have cleaned your clock in this debate.....   just like I always do in every debate. You're so much the dumbkoff it's not even a challenge.

[/QUOTE]

cleaned his clock by being an ignorant h.omophobe? no wonder you are always so angry all the time, must be tough living in this world with all the diverstity considering you are such a bible thumper.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Or maybe we got tired of arguing the same crap over and over again. You didn't win anything. You are just persistent like Rusty which is why there are countless threads where you and he argue for pages and pages. This thread just reminded me why I don't talk politics in this forum.

What your ilk got tired of was having no legitimate answer to the facts and reason you were confronted with.

The fact that gays have exactly the same rights as heterosexuals left your ilk stammering to support your claim that gays are being denied rights others have.

The fact that polygamous and incestuous relationships meet the exact same criteria your ilk espouses as the standard for your demand of gay equality left you with no answers as well.

When presented with a real solution that could satiate the stated needs of both sides all your ilk could do is scoff and cling desperately to your purely political agenda.

When repeated claims presented as a fact by your ilk stating that homosexuality is not a choice were refuted the only feeble defense offered was that the opposing view must show it is a choice. If you're going to use that claim to justify your position then the burden of proof lies with you.

And after all this your ilk are left in the rational train wreck of resorting to the infantile whimpering of....

Nah nah nah Na Poo poo! You're gay!

A pathetic defense of your position and a clear victory for my point of view.

But I do agree these sort of discussions are out of place here. But then also, I'm sure I didn't start the fracas.

(As far as Rusty, I own him daily. Easy enough to do since he's an idiot. The only reason it goes on and on is because he keeps spewing the same inane nonsense so I keep bludgeoning it.)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hmm Babe?

Here is Babe Parilli:

Oh, so you saw the film, remind everyone of the father of the weed dealer high school kid who is actually brilliant in the movie, but then lash out like an angry homophobe telling us being gay is a "choice". Isn't that something. 

What's ironic is the father misplaced his own son's "choice" to deal weed in place of him thinking his son was gay. LMAO

You're a bible thumper who allows a book from thousands of years ago to guide you into making judgements for today, which means you have a variation of mental illness.

Good luck figuring out your issues as you age in life.

[/QUOTE]

Keep admitting your defeat junior. It brings me pleasure.... just like it does.....

every

single

day.

LMAO@U

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

This thread just reminded me why I don't talk politics in this forum.

It is pretty much a.......

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042009/1239960666_bike-tournament.gif