Should Chris Culliver apologize?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Should Chris Culliver apologize?

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

wow i have a post deleted on here too? BDC is censoring me hardcore! shame on them!

I was wondering what was going on.  I honestly didn't see an offensive post. 

See Ricky... it's hard to talk about this stuff without hurting someones feelings. lol.

i had every single one of my posts deleted in another thread.. that same thread people called me a muslim and a terrorist for having my avatar and their posts are untouched lol.

two things rick: whomever called u a muslim and/or terrorist is [probably just a typical flagwaving loudmouth american who has pictures of john wayne and ronald reagan in their wallets and posters of f16's all over their walls and/or gets all their facts from Rush Oxicontin and Sean Hamsh*tty and Faux News so u can dismiss them as moorons who think war is a tv show they watch while sitting safe and sound in their living rooms 10,000 miles away

am I stereotyping? hell yes

that all said ur avatar and some of ur posts dont belong here...

And the noble opposition has done exactly what differently regarding the killing machine that you abhor?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

let them eat cake

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I don't know why people care so much about how another person feels for another in an intimate or personal way. 

Mostly they don't junior. Because a society chooses to limit marriage to one man and one woman, that does not show they care who is shagging who per se.

What's next, polygamy? Marry your favorite sheep?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And the noble opposition has done exactly what differently regarding the killing machine that you abhor?

noble opposition being?

[/QUOTE]

The other party.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Oh well....... Patriots sign Talib yet?

i'm sure you can find a thread where grown men sit around in the offseason and ponder if and when their favorite team will give millions of $ to another man. enjoy!

Are you serious?  You are on the same board... lol...  Sorry man.  IThe guy should have kept his mouth shut but he expressed his feelings.  Shouldn't we say at least he likes to speak his mind.  Doesn't like gays... probably votes against gay marriage too. 

It's a damn shame that this type of thinking, or idealogy should I say, still exists today. 

Why is that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

During an interview with radio personality Artie Lange, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver said he would not be welcoming of a gay player on his team, Yahoo! Sports reported:

“I don’t do the gay guys man,” said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. “I don’t do that. No, we don’t got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.”

“Can’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can’t be…in the locker room man. Nah.”

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/01/30/1518711/san-francisco-49ers-player-wouldnt-tolerate-gay-teammate-cant-be-with-that-sweet-stuff/?mobile=nc

would NE fans be open to an openly gay player playing for the patriots? i wonder how the people of Provincetown like TSWFAN and kansaspatriot feel about this?

more urban street thug ignorance that sadly infests the black culture....not all and it's getting better but there is a ways to go

i feel for any gay athlete-and they are there and in all sports-and the pressure to keep it hidden, must be incredibly difficult

Yeah, I understand all the social fuss that these things engender. But have a little compassion for the straight athlete who simply gets the heebie jeebies when contemplating that some guy might be salivating at the sight of their butt in the after game shower.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ok Rick, your thread is getting play now!

@42&46 Wow... street culture?...  Many religious groups feel the same way.   

@dreighver As far as idealogy.. well marriage is in Gods eyes you know, especially when it is done in a church, right?  I believe this brings us to a conversation regarding a serperation of church and state, right?...

oh getzo i completely agree....the fanatics in all religions consider homosexuality a "sin" and condemn it

"fanatics"? Christianity, Judaism and Islam all consider homosexuality as a sin. Are you saying the majority of the world are "fanatics"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Can you imagine the amount of murder, rape, etc, hundreds and thousands of years ago?  

No. Enlighten us as to what that might have been like junior.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

what it do bredbru

it's no secret that the majority of major religions that dominate the world frown upon same sex relationships. sure there are some that don't, but they represent a minority. 

what do you want to know about palestine?

hey ricky,

it aint goin too good with this bitter taste in my mouth due to lost sb campaigns/opportunies over the years due to bb refusing to hire top nfl coaches (esp offensive coord).

i am knowledgeable about palestine. i was curious about your doing some educating about the sit with your avatar. im curious about the impetus. yoru interest in human rights/social justice.

re your comment, "sure there are some that don't, but they represent a minority. ", i think you missed what i said. most do not know that the so called, "major", ie dominating religions in mainstream media eyes, are a pittance compared to the number of religions worldwide. even after the genociide of between 100 million to 500 million indigenous north american indians there are 4,000 indian nations (with their own religion) in the u.s.

again in large proportion indigenous cultures worldwide (and even moreso before being "christianized" aka spiritually raped of their religion and their culture), gender and sexaul orientation are not looked down upon. in fact a large number of people's and their religion acknowledge such person's as gifted (not in a bad way).

peace man

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mgraham's comment:

If Patrick Willis is gay . I am sure he would apologize ! And be very happy Willis is on his team!

Foxhole mentality can change mindset.

you bet ya.

change his tune in a heart beat.

you know, where people have dignity, self knowledge (not insecure about who they are) and self respect, it's an honorable thing to  accept any members of an oppressed group as one's own when oppression, and people's safety is in question.

ie, to say, "i'm blank, or we're all blank" (whatever that may be) until said oppression is overcome. in the south especially over the last 100 years, that would be black, since christianlity and islam that would be gay, in germany during hitlers reign all of the above plus jewish, roma ("gypsy"), etc in europe and the u.s. over generations it would be  

witches (in tens of million), any holistic medicine practicing people, and any woman who was strong in the face of oppression (who were burned at the stake in the ) would often be labeled a witch. witch comes from wicca, a pagan religion  existing throughout europe (one of many religions of the area that predate christianity). like a dominating army, when the patriarchal religions come in they destroy everything from a previous religion of an area, kill teh devout who refuse to convert, adopt many of the customs of the religion so people might go along to hang onto what little they can, and demonize (literally) the religion. for convenience, any of the above who were not witches/wiccans, were lumped into "witches".

today in the u.s. you would have to inlcude islam as targeted by the powers that be for oppression and violence by the masses, and harassment and jailing in the u.s., rendition and torture by the u.s. govt of those muslim males overseas.

along with iraqi, afghani, palestinian, lebanese and other people and places that were economically deemed exploitable by the bilderbergers (then sold to the masses as necessary for "freedom".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

@dreighver As far as idealogy.. well marriage is in Gods eyes you know, especially when it is done in a church, right?  I believe this brings us to a conversation regarding a serperation of church and state, right?...

oh getzo i completely agree....the fanatics in all religions consider homosexuality a "sin" and condemn it

"fanatics"? Christianity, Judaism and Islam all consider homosexuality as a sin. Are you saying the majority of the world are "fanatics"?

brainwashed mainstream could be another term. 

people teach what they know. children know by 5 who is at teh top of the pecking order and who is at the bottom. all oppresions exist in an institionalized system woven together on a "ladder" of oppression, each group on a different rung (and get to look down on [and often bring violence upon those who are on rungs below).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

During an interview with radio personality Artie Lange, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver said he would not be welcoming of a gay player on his team, Yahoo! Sports reported:

â€ÂÂœI don’t do the gay guys man,” said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. â€ÂÂœI don’t do that. No, we don’t got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.”

â€ÂÂœCan’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can’t be…in the locker room man. Nah.”

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/01/30/1518711/san-francisco-49ers-player-wouldnt-tolerate-gay-teammate-cant-be-with-that-sweet-stuff/?mobile=nc

would NE fans be open to an openly gay player playing for the patriots? i wonder how the people of Provincetown like TSWFAN and kansaspatriot feel about this?

more urban street thug ignorance that sadly infests the black culture....not all and it's getting better but there is a ways to go

i feel for any gay athlete-and they are there and in all sports-and the pressure to keep it hidden, must be incredibly difficult

Yeah, I understand all the social fuss that these things engender. But have a little compassion for the straight athlete who simply gets the heebie jeebies when contemplating that some guy might be salivating at the sight of their butt in the after game shower.

that thought, along with insecurity about the existence of gay and bi men is placed in boys consciousness in a society such as ours. 

on a different note, if that is how you "feel", now you know how women feel about the constant unwanted sexual attetnion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

wow i have a post deleted on here too? BDC is censoring me hardcore! shame on them!

I was wondering what was going on.  I honestly didn't see an offensive post. 

See Ricky... it's hard to talk about this stuff without hurting someones feelings. lol.

i had every single one of my posts deleted in another thread.. that same thread people called me a muslim and a terrorist for having my avatar and their posts are untouched lol.

two things rick: whomever called u a muslim and/or terrorist is [probably just a typical flagwaving loudmouth american who has pictures of john wayne and ronald reagan in their wallets and posters of f16's all over their walls and/or gets all their facts from Rush Oxicontin and Sean Hamsh*tty and Faux News so u can dismiss them as moorons who think war is a tv show they watch while sitting safe and sound in their living rooms 10,000 miles away

re "war is a tv show"

"war" aka genocide when not dressed up as something we are told is good or acceptable,  is not a tv show, but thats how its is sold (and sanitized) to u.s. audience and teenage males (along with heroic)

after vietnam, the military and govt suppressd all real images of mass murder and genocide done in our/your name because it turned popular opinon against the "killing machine" (the industry of war), genocide, theft and rape. (only video game video is allowed now)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

oh absolutely i don't take it personally though. i feel for the muslims and arabs who have to deal with that bigoted nonsense on a daily basis. i ignore those people on here what bothers me is that BDC whom i hold to higher standards would delete my posts but not touch the others.

haha i thought i was talking to bredbru and didn't even see the last part. who say my avatar and some posts don't belong here? dude, you don't belong here!

[/QUOTE]

in a brainwashed culture designed to maximize the billions of dollars and the power of the bilderbergers, speaking the truth is considered treasonous (irony for ya).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

brainwashed mainstream could be another term. 

people teach what they know. children know by 5 who is at teh top of the pecking order and who is at the bottom. all oppresions exist in an institionalized system woven together on a "ladder" of oppression, each group on a different rung (and get to look down on [and often bring violence upon those who are on rungs below).

Who is being oppressed?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

that thought, along with insecurity about the existence of gay and bi men is placed in boys consciousness in a society such as ours. 

on a different note, if that is how you "feel", now you know how women feel about the constant unwanted sexual attetnion.

I already knew how women sometimes feel about unwanted sexual attention. And heterosexual men sometimes feel the same about such attention from women.

Though it is rather ludicrous to try and compare such attention from a gender the recipient of such attention might welcome to one they would definitely not.

It is simply outlandish opinion that any insecurity about gay men is  placed in boys consciousness by this society. It is simply that they would rather not be ogled by gay men.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Homosexuals in Palestinian terriotories are routinely arrested, jailed, and/or murdered.

To avoid this - Palestinian Homosexuals flee to Israel.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Homosexuals in Palestinian terriotories are routinely arrested, jailed, and/or murdered.

To avoid this - Palestinian Homosexuals flee to Israel.

Where they are routinely arrested,jailed or murdered.

No - that's not what happens. 

(side note:  a real curiosity that the liberals of massachusetts love Islamic terrorists and hate Israel)

I realize that the anti-Semites on this board hate the fact that Palestinians live better in Israel than they do under the Palestinian Authority - but facts are stubborn things.