Should Chris Culliver apologize?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Should Chris Culliver apologize?

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

What ever happened to be able to express ones opinion?? Some of us think that the whole gay lifestyle is disgusting...

"lifestyle"

How is it a "lifestyle"?

I am right there with you on being freaked out on the vision of the bedroom elements of it, but it's not my place to tell people who to feel.

Pretty simple here.

You're ignorant calling it a lifestyle as if it's a choice. You don't just wake up one day where it's like wearing jeans vs dress pants.

You sound like an idiot.

Lifestyle....The average heterosexual man has been intimate with something like 8 women before hes married. The average homosexual man has been with HUNDREDS of partners. I used to work in Cambridge MA, it got to the point of if I went out on a friday after work to a club for a few beers we would go outside to "use the facilities" because there were always gay guys trying to proposition any guy who went into the bathroom....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's also an economic risk to a community because the fact is, there are many gay professionals who do a lot of GREAT things in a community. They run great businesses, contribute to society in a positive way, etc.

To exclude that is just stupid. 

I don't think anybody is saying gays should all be put on some boat and shipped to Iran junior. Some people just don't think they should be allowed to marry.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The fact you don't respect that there are in fact gay people walking around who feel the same way you or I do about a woman, means you don't respect that gays exist, have feelings, etc.

Marriage isn't about who you prefer to bang dum bass. And it's not about wanting a "partner". In fact it's not about adults at all. It's about kids. It's about trying to provide a stable institution for them to grow up in. You are hopelessly stupid.

no, it's a about a life long committment between two people who love each other. anybody can have kids with or without marriage. 

But that's not WHY it was instituted. Of course anybody can have kids without being married, but that institution encourages stability in the entire unit that simply is not there without marriage.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Notice how in this PC world anybody who makes a comment about anybody else is a bigot, etc...EXCEPT white males can be slammed and insulted by anybody and its perfectly O.K. Just look at the last election - anybody who didnt vote Obama was a racist, and here in MA anybody who didnt vote for Warren for Senate was anti-woman!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You care not one whit about what is right or wrong per se. You care about your gang. Whatever they say goes and you just bleat along with the herd you have chosen. You have well proven this today.

This is painfully ironic.  For most people this is religion in a nutshell (note I said most not all).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What ever happened to be able to express ones opinion?? Some of us think that the whole gay lifestyle is disgusting...

"lifestyle"

How is it a "lifestyle"?

I am right there with you on being freaked out on the vision of the bedroom elements of it, but it's not my place to tell people who to feel.

Pretty simple here.

You're ignorant calling it a lifestyle as if it's a choice. You don't just wake up one day where it's like wearing jeans vs dress pants.

You sound like an idiot.

Lifestyle....The average heterosexual man has been intimate with something like 8 women before hes married. The average homosexual man has been with HUNDREDS of partners. I used to work in Cambridge MA, it got to the point of if I went out on a friday after work to a club for a few beers we would go outside to "use the facilities" because there were always gay guys trying to proposition any guy who went into the bathroom....

That's because they faked it/didn't really realize it. My sister had boyfriends in high school and early college.

What's your point?

I can name friends of mine who have been with dozens or hundreds of "partners" too.  Christ, I've been with many women in college and out of college.  Who cares?

You can't generalize heteros or homosexuals based on a few. 

It has been documented that gay men are far far more promiscuous than heterosexuals and even gay women. But common sense should tell you that anyway junior. Too bad you don't have any.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Just look at the last election - anybody who didnt vote Obama was a racist

Yeah this is just a false and a huge strawman.  There are very few people that hold that opinion.  What is true is that there were lots of racists who didn't vote for Obama.  You want evidence?  Just go to Twitter: http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/nov/09/mapping-racist-tweets-president-obama-reelection

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

LOL! do you have actual evidence for that claim? and what type of bar were you attending dude? haha i've never been to a regular club and had lines of gay guys hitting on straight men outside of the bathroom. haha far fetched.

[/QUOTE]

Guess youve never been to a Cambridge MA club...when AIDS got bad in the 80s, the Cambridge city council mandated condom machines be placed in every bathroom in public buildings..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

wow babe, i hate to say it but rockscummy is destroying you. separation of church and state was created just so bible thumpers like you can't create public policy. religioius views are NOT supposed to factor into public policy, including marriage. we live in what is supposed to be a secular country. 

LMAO. Find a single credible source that defines SOCAS as this. Otherwise be relegated to the "I'm as stupid as Rusty Club".

Nobody is saying a theocracy is ok. But to say SOCAS means an individual cannot vote based on their religious beliefs is asinine.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Nobody is saying a theocracy is ok. But to say SOCAS means an individual cannot vote based on their religious beliefs is asinine.

What it means is that you can't pass a law whose legal merit is based entirely on religious beliefs.  The point is to prevent the religious beliefs of one group from impinging on the rights of others.  There is a reason why the legal arguments put forward against gay marriage at the Supreme Court are so weak.  Because most people's opposition is driven by their religion/personal morality which is precisely what the founding fathers did not want people to be able to impose on everyone else.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.