Should Edleman be cut?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

Re: Should Edleman be cut?

In Response to Should Edleman be cut?:
    [QUOTE]With Edleman's arrest, his frequent injuries, his lack of worthy production and his one role as returner not as noteworthy as that of other past Pats returners (Hobbs, Brown, Tate, Faulk), should he be gone by now?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

Cut Edelman and Ocho. Get TO and Moss and win the Superbowl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Should Edleman be cut?

With Edleman's arrest, his frequent injuries, his lack of worthy production and his one role as returner not as noteworthy as that of other past Pats returners (Hobbs, Brown, Tate, Faulk), should he be gone by now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Cut the next Wes Welker? Crazy talk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

he should have been gone last year.

Fans of his have been asking for him and all, but truth is he has regressed and after his rookie year, he grew his hair and thought he was a movie star.

I posted about it and was told to politely ST FU, and even posted pics of his partying ways.

The cops said he is always out at the clubs acting like he is entitled to something, thus him thinking he can grab a womens crotch cuz he is Julian! the Backup WR!  lol

Old news...

someday, you guys will listen to me...lol

I told you about Darius Butler being cut last year and was told, "now way Bill is gonna cut a 2nd rd pick"

I told you guys. (spec. Killa, Rusty) that McKenzie wasnt gonna cut it, and was yelled at "NO way Bill cuts a 3rd rd pick"

I predicted Warren and Sanders were gonna be cut before the season started, but I wont gloat on that cuz that was a simple numbers game that most should have saw coming.

I told Rusty in August that Bodden was a bum who fleeced us and wouldnt play a big role this year

I even called my boy during the last preseason game last year and said Maroney is about to be traded, and lo and behold. Of course noone believes me, but that fine.

Something tells me after this year, you guys may even start predicting things. He has dropped enough this year already

Oh and I told you guys Ocho should go back a few weeks ago and noone agreed, but now everyone wants him gone...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Should Edleman be cut?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should Edleman be cut? : You told us about Mckenzie a year before your first post...impressive. I predicted Tom Brady would be a HOFer in 2000 but my account was deleted so I can't prove it.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    There are some posters that just want to be the "I told you so, now bow down to me" guys. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If he is cut it should be for play. IMO you don't punish him for an accusation. If he is found guilty or pleads then you cut him if you want. I don't believe in punishing anybody over an accusation, that goes for all players on all teams and all people everywhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]he should have been gone last year. Fans of his have been asking for him and all, but truth is he has regressed and after his rookie year, he grew his hair and thought he was a movie star. I posted about it and was told to politely ST FU, and even posted pics of his partying ways. The cops said he is always out at the clubs acting like he is entitled to something, thus him thinking he can grab a womens crotch cuz he is Julian! the Backup WR!  lol Old news... someday, you guys will listen to me...lol I told you about Darius Butler being cut last year and was told, "now way Bill is gonna cut a 2nd rd pick" I told you guys. (spec. Killa, Rusty) that McKenzie wasnt gonna cut it, and was yelled at "NO way Bill cuts a 3rd rd pick" I predicted Warren and Sanders were gonna be cut before the season started, but I wont gloat on that cuz that was a simple numbers game that most should have saw coming. I told Rusty in August that Bodden was a bum who fleeced us and wouldnt play a big role this year I even called my boy during the last preseason game last year and said Maroney is about to be traded, and lo and behold. Of course noone believes me, but that fine. Something tells me after this year, you guys may even start predicting things. He has dropped enough this year already Oh and I told you guys Ocho should go back a few weeks ago and noone agreed, but now everyone wants him gone...lol
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

You told us about Mckenzie a year before your first post...impressive. I predicted Tom Brady would be a HOFer in 2000 but my account was deleted so I can't prove it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The competition around here to be right about everything is very entertaining. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Better hope not because now Welker is injured or at least MIA.  Edelman has filled in admirably for him in the past.
    Hopefully he has learned his lesson and starts taking things seriously and becomes the player he used to be.
    If he can avoid injuries and indiscretions, he can be a good little player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goosedaddy. Show goosedaddy's posts

I don't understand all the Edleman hate. This is one good white boy wide receiver. He's definitely the best punt and kick returner besides Welker, (who shouldn't be doing it and chancing being hurt.) He is also the perfect backup for Welker should he be hurt. If you cut this guy, someone, probably the Jets, will pick him up and he'll be a better pickup than Woodhead. This guy has alot of talent and would be playing regularly on about 25 other teams. Better keep this guy!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

The team should let the legal system play out before jumping to any conclusions/decisions. Everyone would be saying this if Brady was the one accused.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ok, I really need to come on a board and make stuff up.

If you must know, My former name was STILLBALLIN and at some point last year they made me change it.

I dont make stufff up, if you wanna be like those cats who dig for old threads, you will find what I posted, so how about researching before you call another grown man a liar.

I am not saying I told you so, or I would have made a thread just on that, its only after my Edleman statement came to fruition that I felt the need to mention the others.

Rusty is just mad cuz it was him saying "this guy will never get cut" and he wishes he could predict anything accurately.

His only claim to fame is saying he knew we were rebuilding in 09, which he only uses as an excuse to why we lost and knowing about Bodden being a good fit and both of those premises are wrong...lol

Dont be Jealous because my eyes allow me to make educated guesses,. Ive been around football a long time and I know if most times if a player is gonna make it esp. after watching Bill coach for 10 years....nothing special, you guys just cant do because you have no objective bones in your body and think every draft pick will be a stud and I dont....lol

Good Day guys...

If someone has time....do the research. I am no liar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Seriously...why would you cut him...this is stupid...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]The competition around here to be right about everything is very entertaining. 
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

I wrote that two years ago, well before you did! LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

To answer my own poll, I think they should cut him for lack of worthy production and being injured too often.  He looked like Welker for one game, when the opposing team did not expect him to be featured.  Don't expect him to be a worthy replacement for Welker on a weekly basis. Not even 70% of Welker. Meanwhile, we need fast LBs, DBs and/or a reliable, speedy WR.  Cut 85, too.  Enough is enough. 

RE. the legal, yeah, a player deserves a chance to make his case. But as with Rothlisberger, there can be fire where there is smoke.  Does Julian really have an entitled attitude on the club scene? Big red flag. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Who other than Moss would you replace him with?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Cut Edelman and Ocho. Both need to go now. Bill shoud call Randy. At least he can play better than Ocho. Not saying randy is the total answer but he could be a help and he plays well with Tom some would argue when he wants to that is.

I still think we should give moss another chance.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should Edleman be cut? : Unfortunately, Shizzly is one of those. Throw enough crap at the wall and hope it sticks. Sad, really. He also twists people's opinons around, like mine, in order to prop himself up as some kind of mini GM sitting next to BB. I'd be shocked if Shizzly went to college. He now claims he has some inside info?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep wondering if I went to college?  If you wanna ask me then ask me, but please! you sound stupid!  The fact that you went to college means what in terms of football?  Did you play college football?  I didnt think so.

You let me know where I twisted your comments. You are a coward who talks about people to others but not to the person?!?  I said you were right about our offensive playcalling being bad, but our offense is not bad. I also stated last sunday our defense was hot garbage. Whats hard about that?

Rusty you are a hyprocrite.  Just because you started using the term backpedaling first doesnt excuse the fact that you are the biggest one here. Every time you respond you go off base w/some irrevelent cr ap that deters people from the issue at hand.

You had no problem w/saying J-Ville has a worst defense after they held B-More to NO 1st down for like 3 quarters and you said "so what, we slapped then around last year"

Really?  We had to come back and and win on O/T you numnuts!  the year before that we got smoked in the playoffs and the year before that we won in the final seconds after Mark Clayton dropped the ball when B-more was driving for game winning score at our 20 yard line.

You are such a fruad. If you just told the truth and stopped lying to support B.B. , maybe someone would take you seriously...lmao!

Are we still rebuilding Rusty????

lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I suspect that Edelman did the deed. 

Bob Kraft being an honorable type, he will wait for the conviction (or a plea bargain).  Edelman will keep collecting a salary week after week as long as he says in public and to the coaches, "I didn't do it, I was set up."  At union scale for the NFLPA, that's a huge chunk of dough and it's worth maybe 30 extra days in jail to wait for next February to roll around.  Just hang out on the inactives list.

More likely, an internal review will decide he's guilty. 

One huge difference:  Myra Kraft isn't running the team anymore.  The Patriots let Albert Haynesworth on the team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NO

Sections
Shortcuts