Should I play moss in my fantasy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

Should I play moss in my fantasy

I have Moss do you think he will have a good game or should i sit him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Should I play moss in my fantasy

I would play Moss every week.  He is a Homerun hitter and will be a fantasy leader at the end of the year as usual.  He led the league in TD's last year and I expect nothing less this year.  Moss, like Fitzegerald and most other WR's can be inconsistent for fantasy week to week, catching 3 TD's one game for 150 yards, the next game 0 TD's for 50 yards but it works out in the end.

Your second reciever could be more a posession guy like Marshall, Welker, Steve Smith or a ton of others.  Looking at how many receptions a guy has in a season will tell you how consistent they are game to game.  Those guys can be counted on to put up points every week but don't score as many TD's, or have mega-weeks. 

That's my opinion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

There are no circumstances in which Moss should not be started in every fantasy football league.  As long as he's playing, he's a top 3-4 fantasy receiver in the NFL.  Definitely play him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Shenanigan is correct. When you have a receiver like Moss in Fantasy football you have to play him every week. If you try and pick your spots the week you leave him out of your starting lineup will be the week he scores 3 TD's and catches 12 for 200yds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I took it as him asking because Moss sat out yesterday's practice with "illness".  Is he on the injury report?  Did he pull himself out? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

When I saw Illness on the injury report I figured he was "Sick" of practicing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

If you are playing anyone named croc, sit him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I have Brady and Moss going. Thats right! Look for 100 yards and 2 tds to Moss Man. I had them in 2007 too. Sometimes homerism works well in FF.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Any of the top ten players of any position you play no matter who they are playing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

Thanks everyone I was asking because I thought he might be out or something from missing practice, I am from Peabody but live in las vegas now so its hard to get up to the minute info, anyway thanks again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

He's in  There Vegas. Moss practiced today. I expect Brady to try him deep at least twice this Sunday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Should I play moss in my fantasy:
    [QUOTE]

I prefer to play Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba in my fantasy, but whatever works for you, go with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i know alot of non-NE fans that always have Moss or Brady

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I usually play with Megan Fox in my fantasy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

I have 81 on both my fantasy teams , I picked him w/ my first rd at 9 and my second rd pick at 14. I also have Peyton and Rodgers at both QB spots. I think Moss is going to have a big year ... like always. he played almost an entire year w/ a bad back and sep. shoulder and still put up 1260/13. Theres absolutely no DB in the league that can cover him one on one , including Revis. Moss outplayed him the first game , you just never hear the media or anyone else for that matter talk about it. Moss beat him off the line and his jam , had steps on him a couple of times. i would say he beat him about 60-70% that day ... hes not going to put up any numbers when his QB is HIT 21 TIMES! Not including pressure , hit 21 times. Brady was eating dirt all day. I was at that game and saw it w/ my own eyes. I found more proof and further evidence that I was right on Playbook and a little bit more on NFL matchup w/ Jaws , Sal Bono and Hodgy. There might only be 5-6 football shows on today that are actually worth watching. I really like both of these , Playbook , to my knowledge is the only show that goes over the game using the all 22 tape or coaches tape. Again Id check them out if you havent already , both are really good. Anyway , I not sure what your doing and if your doing it right? Are you really asking if you should start Randy Moss on your fantasy football team? The guy has been a superfreak his whole career. And at the age of 32 , w/ a sep. shoulder and bad back put up 1265/13. He obviously can still play and is going to do everything in his power to show that even at 33 , hes still a top 5 WR. And even at that age , hes the only WR in todays game that can seriously put up 15 + TDs. I can see Fitz putting up a couple 14-16 TDs seasons , he absolutely has the talent , but needs another QB ... and fast! Put it this way , an average year for Moss is 1250/13 TDS , I think hes going to have an above average year LOL ... if he stay healthy I can see him having a 1350-1400/17-18 TDs. Hes hungry , looked great in camp and looks like he has something to prove to everyone , including himself.

Sections
Shortcuts